It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it seem like the U.S. and Israel are getting ready to attack Iran to anybody else????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Heres a Link about a closed door meeting between Obama,Clinton,Israel Defense Minister and U.S. Secretary of Defense www.jta.org... also 3 of our 2012 Presidential Candidates have recently visited Israel calling Iran the worlds biggest threat.. www.jta.org...
All this shortly after Iran tests a carrier destroying Ballistic Missile www.upi.com... and we move ships into the Suez Canal Securing our supply lines and possibly securing our foothold in Egypt if need be... to me it seems they're quietly setting plans in motion for a surprise attack...I wish I had Military friends that could tell me if theres been any troop or tech build up or movement in Iraq an Afghanistan..Anybody find anything else that points in this direction?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah most likely, and good riddens...Iran is a worthless country that does nothing for the greater good of its people much less the world. The embrace violence and chaos, and regardless of thoughts or views of Israel, no one deserves to be told that they should be " wiped off the map".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nah, it doesn't really look that way to me.

Especially given that obama doesn't want to alienate his leftist anti-american, anti-military electoral base anymore than he already has.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Yeah most likely, and good riddens...Iran is a worthless country that does nothing for the greater good of its people much less the world. The embrace violence and chaos, and regardless of thoughts or views of Israel, no one deserves to be told that they should be " wiped off the map".

no one deserves to be told that they should be " wiped off the map". But we should wipe out Iran...Because they are worthless. Good old American logic, priceless.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If this isn't sarcasm, I've lost all hope for the American people.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
lol i been hearing this for many years now . Israel Usa ready to attack OMG ...

lol no .

like always we must wait for a false flag operation to justify it .

Untill then . don't hold your breathe

Iran is very smart and knows its limits , they are very cautious on what they do and say because they know it can be taken out and used against them...

The ptb play the cards the same way

problem reaction solution like icke says

just wait for it ...it'll come eventuually . This false flag has to be a really good one and not sloppy like the 9/11

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Yup, and I have to assume with your cowering comment your from the UK?
edit on 9-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Link

Originally posted by hippomchippo
If this isn't sarcasm, I've lost all hope for the American people.

I don't think it is sarcasm, it's more likely ignorance of what Iran's leader really said, thanks to misinterpretation by our media.
Instead of being translated to "wipe the Zionist regime from the pages of history", we get "wipe Israel off the map".

Link
edit on 9-2-2011 by PplVSNWO because: Add link for a translation

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Jefferton

Yup, and I have to assume with your cowering comment your from the UK?
edit on 9-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Nice edit, wimp. No I'm from your other other other enemy country Canada. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yeah most likely, and good riddens...Iran America is a worthless country that does nothing for the greater good of its people much less the world. They embrace violence and chaos, and regardless of thoughts or views of Israel international community, no one deserves to be told that they should be "wiped off the map" "westernized".

There, I fixed your typos. No need to thank me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

America doesn't usually attack until a country is somehow accused of being tied to a false flag attack, like Iraq and 9.11, Japan Pearl Harbor, etc.

Better question may be, is America/Isreal government planning a false flag attack to pin on Iran? My guess is yes based on the news coverage and Wikileaks information.

Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, a likely candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, during a speech in Israel called Iran the biggest threat to world stability.
Jewish News, very strong words

They are building up the fear now, Iran attack/terrorism will occur sometime in the near future, and the US/Isreal/NATO will wage war against Iran as they did Iraq. They will wait until most Americans are clamoring to attack Iran.

This picture speaks for itself
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/421c62e12cfa.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's a foregone conclusion that 'we' will be attacking Iran sometime in the near future.
If for not only because they are one of the few countries left that refuse to bow to america. Funny how only those countries end up being 'evil' and 'bad' and in need of 'democracy'.

Propaganda? No, no, nooo, that's never been a weapon of war, shush!

But in reality, Iran, like Iraq and Afghanistan have plentiful supplies of natural resources and the West has been squandering hers for decades, so now wants a top-up without paying for it, because we're also very broke, which factors into things too.

"Money, money, money, it's so funny, it's a rich man's world..." - Abba.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe its messed up but i think if the two countrys are so scared of each other and hate each other they should have it out with 1 another without the us getting involved...I knowd it never work out because other countrys would invade while thier armys are away but wouldnt it be great if we had like a designated place where countrys can go to war with each other on a level playing field lika foriegn planet or something

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Wow. Public education at its finest.

Iran, worthless or not, is a perfect place for the US to control. Geographically speaking, it would be an inroad to our biggest frenemies, Russia and China. Tactically speaking, its an ideal location to have friends, airstrips, bases, munitions, supplies, and hell, probably make some money off the natural gas and oil pipelines going to said frenemies. Controlling those pipelines means controlling production in those countries. Cut off production, cut off economic abilities, cut off military spending, cut off pretty much anything other than local agriculture. What better way to beat your enemies into submission?

Seeing as how an actual ground war is becoming less and less feasible for my government, having the upper hand on the nations that can call in to collect your debt makes perfect sense. Fight fire with fire. Our government cannot afford another unpopular war. This will provide the "ammunition" necessary to fight any sort of economic war waged by either country. Its literally grabbing them by the short and curlies.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

What's wrong with UK?

America won't attack Iran they are spread to thin with all other commitments

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples

What's wrong with UK?

It Kinda looks like Iran is the commitment...A good portion of our over seas troops and tech is surrounding Iran already. I'm sure Iran knows this too...Whats messed up is I believe the people of Iran are good people I know a few familys here in the U.S. And they deserve safe Nuclear Energy Programs but I dont think that Israel will give Irans government time to prove if its peaceful or not..which I tend to think it's not peaceful but thats just my belief

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ

Originally posted by simples

What's wrong with UK?

It Kinda looks like Iran is the commitment...A good portion of our over seas troops and tech is surrounding Iran already. I'm sure Iran knows this too...Whats messed up is I believe the people of Iran are good people I know a few familys here in the U.S. And they deserve safe Nuclear Energy Programs but I dont think that Israel will give Irans government time to prove if its peaceful or not..which I tend to think it's not peaceful but thats just my belief

Yes you are right. Iran do deserve the right to have Nuclear Programs. Whats good for one is good for everyone whether the Zionists or the rest of the world like it or not. If it has got that bad maybe every country should disarm their weapons of mass destruction starting with the USA and Russia, and not just some of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Actually, the US troops will withdraw from Afghanistan, only to turn around and attempt another operation in Iran. They will claim is will bring stability to the region, but behind closed doors, the oil will be a flowing~

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Though your sarcasm was humorous, the failings on your part, the inability to conjure up your own constructive thought, only lessens your credibility. Nice try though kid~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join