It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and The Lions of Zion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share a new video with you all. It explains a few things regarding UFOs and the Lions of Zion which are Yahweh's holy angelic forces:

edit on 9-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
... Interesting! However I can't help but shake the "Jehovah Witness" feeling after watching this video ...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

oh my.... the DEPTHS,, that some of us have ... only to fill them up,,,, with psychosis..

in my , non-professional opinion
edit on 2/9/11 by darrman because: had to adjust spellllinglish

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wish I had that 4 minutes of my life back; interesting, but just another abstract thought in the vault of illusion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
I wish I had that 4 minutes of my life back; interesting, but just another abstract thought in the vault of illusion.

i laughed-- i cried-- i kissed 4 mins goodbye---

ok now 8 minutes lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Really?....The plagues and pestilence that has Yahweh has recently rained down have been directed at the animals. What did the poor innocent animals do to ensue the Wrath of God? So now the UFO's are now the angels of the Alpha and Omega.....I guess the Vactican is on board with this to huh? Why not another flood, hell they are building an ark in Williamstown KY at the new Ark Encounter theme park. Maybe I'll just buy season passes to ensure my safe haven when Yahweh decides to wipe us out....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I also would like to say that Christ is quite the procrastinator, sitting up there in the clouds eating Philadelphia Cream Cheese all day

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I find it interesting with so many conspiracy theorists on this site, that when the subject comes to matters of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, God's Holy Angels, and Heaven, 99% of you are so darned closed minded. You come in here spewing your dark sarcasm, proclaiming with your negativity that God is THE subject to be ridiculed.

Open your minds on the subject of God. What is the real TRUTH about God? Go look for it, and quit acting so superior.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here's the latest update:

A new crop circle will be a SIGN that visually gives the warning for all of the nations to raise the white flag and surrender to Christ's Rule, or to continue to fall into the pit of despair that will result in each nation being invaded by the LOZ and crushed under their feet.

All of the LOZ are surrounding this planet . None are presently at Orion. They are cloaked and awaiting Michael's order to implement the rapture of the remnant.

The time limit given by Seraiah remains in effect on the nations complying. After that time frame passes, there will be no more chances given for submitting to Christ's Rule. This however does not affect individuals that approach Christ and Yahweh with a clean heart, but does mean the governments will be crushed without further warning.

Once the rapture takes place that the LOZ will pull back away from the earth, giving Satan time to fulfill prophecy as the anti-Christ. At present, the LOZ are guaranteeing that no matter what Satan,, or mankind, or the other forces that have joined his side might try, the remnant will be safely extracted from this planet.

Don't be surprised if you hear or observe reports of battles in the skies. If the LOZ is hindered in any way from accomplishing their mission they are to attack and destroy the opposing force.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Here's the latest update:

A new crop circle will be a SIGN that visually gives the warning for all of the nations to raise the white flag and surrender to Christ's Rule, or to continue to fall into the pit of despair that will result in each nation being invaded by the LOZ and crushed under their feet.

All of the LOZ are surrounding this planet . None are presently at Orion. They are cloaked and awaiting Michael's order to implement the rapture of the remnant.

The time limit given by Seraiah remains in effect on the nations complying. After that time frame passes, there will be no more chances given for submitting to Christ's Rule. This however does not affect individuals that approach Christ and Yahweh with a clean heart, but does mean the governments will be crushed without further warning.

Once the rapture takes place that the LOZ will pull back away from the earth, giving Satan time to fulfill prophecy as the anti-Christ. At present, the LOZ are guaranteeing that no matter what Satan,, or mankind, or the other forces that have joined his side might try, the remnant will be safely extracted from this planet.

Don't be surprised if you hear or observe reports of battles in the skies. If the LOZ is hindered in any way from accomplishing their mission they are to attack and destroy the opposing force.

I sure picked a fine time to stop doing acid, wow! That video said the word spirit, are you sure that is what their body is made of, those cherubim I mean? Was these UFO's around when the earth was in the first heaven? Did those UFO things destroy the earth while it was in the first heaven? Why do you not teach that first heaven?
edit on 27-2-2011 by newnature because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by newnature
I sure picked a fine time to stop doing acid, wow! That video said the word spirit, are you sure that is what their body is made of, those cherubim I mean?

I'm Positive.

Was these UFO's around when the earth was in the first heaven? Did those UFO things destroy the earth while it was in the first heaven? Why do you not teach that first heaven?

I don't know what you're referring to when you say the "first heaven".

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The second heaven, what the earth is in now, it was made during the four a day, their in Genesis. The first heaven, is when the first garden of Eden was on the earth, you know, the one Lucifer had to go and miss up? The first heaven Yahweh was the light source, unless Lucifer took Yahweh to the earth, you Lucifer was a cherubim? When Yahweh went to the earth while it was in the first heaven, all the angles combine lite the earth while Yahweh was on the earth in the first garden of Eden, trippe stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redbud
I find it interesting with so many conspiracy theorists on this site, that when the subject comes to matters of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, God's Holy Angels, and Heaven, 99% of you are so darned closed minded. You come in here spewing your dark sarcasm, proclaiming with your negativity that God is THE subject to be ridiculed.

Open your minds on the subject of God. What is the real TRUTH about God? Go look for it, and quit acting so superior.

I had my first UFO-experience (or something similar) more than 50 years ago, and since then my life has been filled with anomalies; some experienced alone, some in company. Some rather trite, some unpleasantly dramatic.

It's possible, that I'm totally bonkers, so I've ofcourse had this checked. Modern medicine and psychiatry can find no fault with me. I've actually been told, that for someone so obviously formally insane per defintion (by having visions or hallucinations according to reference-frame), I'm very sane. At least not more insane than mankind in general.

It shouldn't come as a surprise then, that I've spent much time on finding reasons and patterns for these anomaly experiences. Ranging from authentic science to psychology, applied 'spiritual techniques' and theology/religion and philosophy (of the asian type).

The only option I've never considered seriously is the transmundane Abrahamic 'god' allegedly representing ultimate reality, supported mostly by circle-argumentation and when that doesn't suffice filling out the gaps with 'majic' (mis-spelling intentional).

Even us crazies have some minimum standards. Hope this doesn't sound superior.
edit on 27-2-2011 by bogomil because: clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I got to see UFO play live, the Force It tour. Great band to see live, rock on, UFO!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
UFO sightings for 2011 are already at the highest they’ve ever been. Why is that? And who are the Lions of Zion, also known as the LOZ? Why are they here? Where do they come from? What is their mission and message to mankind? All of this is revealed in this show.

Listen on BlogTalkRadio this Sunday, March 13th at 3PM CST.

Here’s the Link: UFOs and The Lions of Zion

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
who's yahwey? what religion does he come from?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
UFO sightings for 2011 are already at the highest they’ve ever been. Why is that? And who are the Lions of Zion, also known as the LOZ? Why are they here? Where do they come from? What is their mission and message to mankind? All of this is revealed in this show.

Listen on BlogTalkRadio this Sunday, March 13th at 3PM CST.

Here’s the Link: UFOs and The Lions of Zion

This is a MUST HEAR show if anyone wants to know the truth of UFO sightings and the major national disasters occurring around the globe and what will happen at Armageddon, which is closer than any of you think. If you can't make the live show, bookmark it and listen to the archived show. Tell your friends. Get the word out. There's not much time left.

top topics

join