It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramblings from a Crazy person.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Introduction? I am a 19 year old psycho, who is ignorant in all aspects, and truly knows nothing of what it means to be an adult. I see nothing, I know nothing. I have no friends.

Our country is split up by states. This is odd, as it could suggest that every area is only a different "state" of the same bull#. We have "seasons", the different times of the year. Summer, Winter, Spring, Autumn. Or, you could just call it "fall", as the leaves fall during this time. Clever.

The states are split up by blocks. The grid system is somewhat popular, and if you look at our country from an airplane, it really just looks like squares, repeating, over and over. To me, it looks like a grid of slaves, unaware.

People "work for a living". They work so they can afford food and shelter, the average person rarely makes enough to truly live a comfortable life. Thru this work, they keep the system going. Many think that you should need money to get fed.

Thru the schools, we teach basics such as science, math, and english. We also teach history, which is only a re-telling of the american story. It is full of lies. We are taught that the only way we may grow up and be responsible is by buying into this system.

We are taught one person cannot make a difference.

Sometimes, I hear voices.

I do not know if I should believe psychiatry, whom, despite not knowing how people hear voices, assumes it is a form of insanity. I think to accept this would be to completely disregard experiences I had as a child.

I think there are things in this world many do not understand.

I think I do not understand myself.

I would really love attention for all of this.

I would really love for someone to tell me I am right.

I would really love to be right, to change the world, to wake up and see everything beautiful and new again. I would love for all of the animal cultures to grow and grow, and I would love for us all to live as one.

and I would really love for it to not hurt when that doesn't happen.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Doctor Squiggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, I am 18.

You are in a mind set, as most are. But your mind set is somewhat negative, thus you look for anwsers.

I would love to tell you that you are right, as I would love someone to tell me I am right and I will change the world, but nobody can do that for you. If they say you are right or wrong, they are lying.

What do you want to be right about? Being right is not just saying something and then lo and behold your right, its much more.

Look at the big picture. If not, you will always be in the ignorant wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS pal .

Don't worry there are many like you here on ATS who share similiar views . They are not as open about it as you

Good luck pal

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Um, yeah, ok,

Hi, and welcome,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sounds about right...You're a nut..

Good thing you came here, you landed in a pile of nuts...

Welcome

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmm you don't sound crazy to me.

Just avoid psychiatrists they are scammers. They will put you on dangerous toxic medications that will harm your body physically. Really good odds of that happening. Avoid them at all costs.

Anyways, I think you sound fairly sane and your thinking appears to follow logical guidelines.

I think you just may need some buddies to hang out with possibly. That's my recommendation.

Maybe you did the right thing by making an ATS account?

I am sure you will fit in just fine here. Stand up for what you believe in. But be open to other people's points of view as they may teach us new things.

Don't push yourself so hard. Just believe in yourself and keep that belief.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Squiggles

I'm afraid you may not be as Psycho as you've been lead to believe. Time might tell you as you look around that you are the only sane one in any given group.

You will know you're psychotic when you begin acting in ways that aren't rational. And even then unless you're harming yourself or others it really doesn't matter.

I think you're spot on with most of what you said; but remember in order to change an inane system you must first learn to function in that system and the reason it is there. Once you've gotten that one down it can be time to raise your voice and start down the path of making the world a better place.

As far as being taught that a single person can't change the world; I believe it was Margaret Mead who said that only a small group of dedicated people is the only thing that has ever changed the world essentially saying this thought is pure rubbish. Which is upon examination of history the truth.

Now it sounds like you're filter is working, use it. Understand the bull, know what it is doing and filter it to find the truth. Deny Ignorance. You're in the right place if you want to engage in intelligent discourse to understand what is happening behind the scenes and how to make it better.

Oh and welcome!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well i'd say your in the right place for your answers! I'd guess quite a few people here have felt similar to you, I know I have. im 21. Fed up knowing i was being fed bull# by every official i knew or encountered, angry even.

This is what happens when people have things hidden from them, and have been lied to. they start asking questions, demanding answers!

You dont sound insane at all mate.
Enjoy your time here, hope you find what your looking for.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A true psycho wouldnt know he was one,Take a look at Norman Bates ,he thought he was completely normal.
Welcome to ATS normal person

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
A true psycho wouldnt know he was one,Take a look at Norman Bates ,he thought he was completely normal.
Welcome to ATS normal person

He was a film character.

But i know what you mean, just look at how being wrong is so important to society and for you to live. The ptb expect you all to be wrong, and want it that way. If you start asking questions and done nothing, then your a problem for nothing, but just asking those questions.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You sound like a normal person still growing up and trying to make sense of a crazy world. There are a lot of answers around for why things the way they are, when it get to how to make it better it does get tougher. Understanding where the specific problems are is a start, taking responsibility for your actions also a big thing. If things are going to turn around in a peaceful way it will be one person at a time.

top topics

join