It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government wants us to spy on each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Breaking news: DC News Station Covers “V For Victory” Campaign

www.prisonplanet.com...

It would appear the government is conditioning us to believe that Americans are dangerous to each other and we clearly can't be trusted. It seems when it comes to our safety, NOTHING is too far-fetched, not even being watched 24/7.

Big Brother is already here.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My life is the perfect example of this. In london the gov and police monitor me 24/7 and i have committed no crime in 19 years of this going on. They care not about ridiculing and destroying my life. Do not get me started on human rights violations in uk.

The point i wanted to make is they have perved in every bit of my life, and have always been wrong in second guessing my life. They take things that mean nothing and try and turn them into crimes.

Amazing how society even runs with these dunces analysing and always getting everything wrong.

I am just pointing out how rubbish the people doing this are.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Since we have a.representative govt we should spy on them too. Anonymous-
ly

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
it's divide and conquer, baby...divide and conquer.

I'm wondering when they are gonna start offering monetary rewards for "snitches"...maybe they already have.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Makes you wonder why are they so paranoid. We should go to campaigns and instead of saying blah blah job this job that just ask sir, ma'am why are you so paranoid? Is there something you wanna tell us?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.dailytech.com...

It's worse then that. We ARE being watched. Literally.
Don't know how to open a new thread. This should be it's own thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes I heard about the thousands of security cams on street corners and telephone poles all over the UK. I guess it's getting really bad over there... beta testing before they do the same in the US!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Sometimes the US government represents itself as being in a coc aine induced scizophrenic rage...?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Yes I heard about the thousands of security cams on street corners and telephone poles all over the UK. I guess it's getting really bad over there... beta testing before they do the same in the US!

I found out they used electronic mind control in school in london in 1992, and have no privacy since. They made up i would do this and that, and by ridiculing me, they pretend they stopped me doing something. Well guess what i have never done anything in my life to justify anything they have done. These people are just murderers, working for police and gov.

Imagine they know all my thoughts, and never ever get anything right.

Thank god, the human mind is way to difficult to understand for these people. They have never been right in my life, but they must use these things to wreck so many lifes. Gov and police truly are just the worst sort of people, lol.

new topics

top topics

join