It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Pentagon Trillions, A Solution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So I had learned something in the military that popped into my head during chat. If you track down and recover lost government funds, you are entitled to a portion, usually up to 1/3.

How hard would it be for ATS to get some donations together, and lawyers to subpoena and investigate the funds that dissapeared on the day before 9/11? Something like 3 trillion went missing, I'm sure that ATS could use a trillion dollars...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
lol? no..... first off you won't get any records because they "dissapeared" or they were in wtc 7 and it burned up . Or atmospheric pressure evaporated the text on documents . You will get 100 reasons why you can't find data or paper trails. Your case will be thrown out and nobody will be here to refund the money we spent on the lawyers lol .

Money goes missing for a reason . Its called black budget ops . Nobody wants to shine a light on that . Espically the criminals in power.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
After 10 years so far and no one "out of the know" has any idea what happened to it yet, i think ATS would waste a ton of money on nothing. After all, wasn't the finance department of the Pentagon obliterated on 9/11? No records+no proof=no case. We will probably never know the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The 3 trillion dollar figure was meant to reflect a cumulative amount of moneys that have been mismanaged by the government over the majority of the 90s. The money was never lost in a physical sense only miscounted on paper.

Source

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
The 3 trillion dollar figure was meant to reflect a cumulative amount of moneys that have been mismanaged by the government over the majority of the 90s. The money was never lost in a physical sense only miscounted on paper.

Source

Thanks for clarifying, and thanks for the criticism of the post. I guess I also feel like it will never be recovered, investigated and perpetrators prosecuted. Kind of an "AHA" moment, maybe keep this one on the books for next time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

Source

Thanks for clarifying, and thanks for the criticism of the post. I guess I also feel like it will never be recovered, investigated and perpetrators prosecuted. Kind of an "AHA" moment, maybe keep this one on the books for next time.

1. I did not criticize your post.

2. The money is not missing for it to be recovered from any perpetrators. It is simply an accounting error on paper. The money is all there.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

Source

1. I did not criticize your post.

2. The money is not missing for it to be recovered from any perpetrators. It is simply an accounting error on paper. The money is all there.

all that money is all there just bad paper work ? If there is no paper trail because of error on accounting ... then how do we know its there?

Is that not the point of accounting and paper trails?

oh you mean shut up and just take there word for it that the money is all there in full without any paper work and flawed accounting ?

What is the point of paper work and accounting then ? If we don't have to hold anyone responsible and dismiss it as bad accounting ?

"Fitts's estimates of total financial adjustments by DOD to date make the story even worse. "Total undocumented accounting adjustments for reported periods for the Department of Defense [and HUD for fiscal 1998-2000] amount to a whopping $3.3 trillion, or $11,700 for every American. The Department of Defense has failed to produce independent audited financial statements since the requirement went into effect in 1995. HUD's Inspector General refused to certify HUD's fiscal 1999 financial statements." - www.rense.com...

i know its easier to sugar coat things then to actual admit wrong doings.

Did any accountangs get fired because of this ? Im curious what action was taken to fix this "bug" in the system that allows for this ?

soooooo what happens to this unaccounted money ? do we dismiss it as bad accounting and move on ?

As a tax payer i would expect a full audit and new accountants no ?

or is that to much to ask for loool

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

There is nothing wrong or inappropriate about the U.S. taxpayers demanding an accounting that would be more accurate and eliminate the questioned discrepancy. I for one would thoroughly enjoy seeing our government track down the errors and fix them as I am sure you would.

The point of my post is to clarify that this was a long term issue and that 3 trillion dollars did not disappear as a lump sum missing from our government the night before 9-11.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Congressional Testimony by Senator Byrd:

DOD couldn't account for $2.3 Trillion in transactions in ONE YEAR ALONE:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A

We have 11 Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups sailing the 7 seas SOLELY to force the world to keep taking our money.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Did any accountants get fired because of this ?

They probably were promoted.

top topics

join