It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone just catch the new Renult advert during the opening of the England game!!?? Rhianna (Quee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Someone please post it here if you can...

More fuel to the Rhianna conspiracy (princess of the illuminati)

Definately something in it.... IMHO!!!!!
edit on 9-2-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You mean this commercial?

Good girl gone bad, now the Queen of Bad? Hmmm....sex sells I guess.

UPDATE: The tattoo of Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie) is interesting as that character was supposed to be an Alien. How does the Marlon Brando quote/clip fit in to the theme? I'm not familiar with that movie.
edit on 9-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sweet! yeah thats the one cheers!

This is the original song from rhianna..

You can clearly see in 3 parts of the song the words Princess of the Illuminati...

I was shocked when i saw the TV Advert!! Crazy subliminals...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That Marlon Brando quote is from On The Waterfront - and it's about a failed fighter who didn't achieve. He represents humanity in this commercial. "Does it smoulder?" is the text in the commercial before that quote.

The next "or does it burn brightly" and they show Ziggy Stardust (Alien) saying "Ground control to Major Tom"....

Strange message in there, seems to be suggesting Aliens are the better than humanity.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

What in your opinion was so strange about it?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This does kind of go along with one of my theories about Car Commercials.

Who here bought a car based on a commercial they saw? No body? Right....

Since obviously car commercials have almost no effect on selling a car in reality, I started to wonder if these commercials had other motives behind them.

One commercial I saw, pulled a interesting subliminal message on me, but I caught it right away. They were showing a close-up shot of a gas pump putting gas into the car. It was so close up of a shot that you couldn't even see the guy's hand holding it.

While this close-up of gas being put into a car was played, they said exactly "For your Freedom". They matched up the vision of gas pumping to the word Freedom perfectly.

Get it? Gasoline = Freedom right?

Anyways, there are tons of examples of subliminal programming in these "car commercials", if you look for them you will find them easily.

This Renault commercial falls along these same lines. They are employing specific imagery in combination with specific words or statements. This may not appear to have any major effects initially, but when submerged into these commercials every day for decades on end, it must have some sort of effect.

They don't use subliminal messages in "hopes" that they work.
They do it because it Does Work on many of us without us realizing it.

How many people think Gasoline = Our Freedom?
In reality though, Gasoline = our Chains of Slavery.

These commercial guys are not idiots. They are high paid professionals and know tons about psychology.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

maybe these adverts dont sell cars directly, but the whole point is to raise the profile of the brand.. the more shocking or contraversial.. the more people talk about it..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by muzzleflash

maybe these adverts dont sell cars directly, but the whole point is to raise the profile of the brand.. the more shocking or contraversial.. the more people talk about it..

This all the way.

I really fail to see how or why various ads are NWO or Illuminati inspired. Sure a minority do but the majority of us just see an imaginative ad to raise the profile of a brand in the hope they'll sell something.

I'm seriously awaiting the thread that talks of Illuminati conspiracy and subliminal messaging about the state of society within an NSPCC ad.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Looks like a very nice car, and I guess the advertisement worked as people are talking about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh the advertisement worked?

You just bought a Renault?

I am totally skeptical of this. Pics please?

Seriously, there is more than one purpose of car commercials.
They are meant to "normalize" specific concepts in relation to cars.

How can you not see that??

No one ever bought a car based on a commercial. They cost 15000$ + brand new. Come on folks....let's get real here.

Yes they do it to raise the notoriety of the company, but that is quite minor.

This video is a great example of random subliminal messages being thrown in to affect our subconscious mind.

It's advertising 101. Psychology 101 is the foundation of it.

The car commercial I gave as an example earlier, I don't even remember what company it was. Kia? Honda? Who knows.

All I remember was the part where they said "Your Freedom" and showed gas being put into the car at the same split second.

If you cannot see how that is subliminal messaging than you are obviously willfully ignoring it because it will force you to reevaluate your thoughts and beliefs. Because it implies that maybe just maybe, some of your thoughts or beliefs may be actually implanted there.

Does putting gas in a car = freedom?
Or slavery?

You tell me.

I didn't see anything super obvious though in this particular commercial, although there were many aspects that seem quite odd and with further investigation I am sure we can find ulterior motives underneath it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
so she is NWO/illuminati???? what does that exactly mean? if she gets out of line we just turn chris brown loose on her.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So the new Kia ad with two members of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five is subliminally telling us to buy their albums?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

What in your opinion was so strange about it?

I just find it strange that we have rhianna in her new video coming out with messages suggesting she is the princess of the illuminati and then it is shortly followed by a matter of days by an advert with rhianna in it suggesting she is the queen of some unknown va va voom...

Some may wish to think there is no connection or that there is in fact nothing actually taking place but to the more discerning viewer it is kind of in your face.

The fact that rhianna is part of Jay-z's Rockerfella lable which in itself is indirectly associated with the occult and the NWO.

Yes it could be that these artists are in some way taking information from one source to get their audience talking about them, regardless of the subject matter and how deep it actually goes or how over the heads of the many it travels... none the less the subject matter itself is very deep... admitting openly or secretively through your music or interviews , your association to Satan, Luficfer, The Occult, The NWO and such like things is not something you do likely for the PR stunt or publicity... you are in fact saying that you are on the side of such things, wether you personally choose to accept so or not.

At least that's my opinion and as for the two videos i most certainly see a correlation although it would be argued that i am seeing things!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My only argument against the NWO being behind car commercials is that these advertising folks are small time. If the commercial directors are in the NWO, then that's like saying the school teachers are members of the NWO because they teach propoganda. It doesn't work. It's a secret organization with exclusive membership, they don't have random advertising execs as members to make commercials like this.

Most likely, it looks like a handful of companies and Hollywood in general are banking in on the paranormal/alien/end of the world craze that has popped up. It's kinda like Y2K except they decided to market it.

I do think its possible that these advertising execs could be targetted by highly advanced systems that bombard them with the particular messaging they need (kinda like getting advertisements based on what you've searched for in the past). I can imagine a system in place that monitors your TV/internet time and subject matter and leads you along a path, longterm, to basically conform to TPTB's will (which is CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME). I honestly think that is much more logical than some random advertising agent being a member of the Illuminati. Just doesn't work that way.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Listen to whats been said and read whats on the screen after that add on BIEN SUR which means of course!!!

Then you will realise what the ad is about! A CAR!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Listen to whats been said and read whats on the screen after that add on BIEN SUR which means of course!!!

Then you will realise what the ad is about! A CAR!

It isnt just about a car...

If you look at the car ad you can clearly see rhianna (the same shot from her song s and m, which contains the words "rhianna princess of the illuminati?") with the words (over the same album image but in the car ad) "is there a queen of it?"

In essence suggesting rhianna is the princess ... but will she also be the queen...? think about it...

Can't believe none of you are overstanding this...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Start of ad what is VAVA VOOM been used on Clio ads for years then if you read all the text that comes on screen along with the spoken words YOU THEN GET the meaning of the ad and then it says at the end BIEN SUR (which means of course!!!!!!) then it says VIVE LA RENAULT CLIO.

Re your STRANGE theory does rhianna say "rhianna princess of the illuminati" during the ad does she NO!!!!!

Your just someone with an over active imagination thats sees what they hope to see not what is
ACTUALLY THERE! even your user name gives us a clue on that!!!!

top topics

join