It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Police News & Obama's National Security Force agenda.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

cool then we are on the same page, 20 yrs ago i would have said that can't happen in the u.s.. but with all of the things that now seem to dominate our social mind set. by this i mean all of the reality tv shows, all the new little gadgets that the mfg are making telling everybody your not cool if you don't have this, the dumbing down of our classrooms, and the praying on the fears of our safety, the out right attack on our right to keep and own guns.
and this may offend some of the younger folks here at ats, is lets say the people between the ages 18 to 30yrs old,
they just don't seem get it. the words just wont come as how to describe them. its scares me to think that they are our next group of leaders. now i know some of them do see whats happening, but i fear the number is to few.

this last thought and i will stop, i feel that the economic collapse that we went through helped to open the eyes of some. we even got a new political party from it,only to see it be infiltrated by neo cons. although some say that this is not true, they seem to be acting just like the dems and reps to me.

what can we do, well i can only think one two ways, and i will only talk about one in public. term limits and not just for the elected, the bureaucrats too. they are the ones who enforce the laws and their jobs performance should be
monitored.

edit on 9-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: sometimes my brain get in gear before my ass

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

With the recent unveiling of the 1st QDDR, we are likely to see this take distinct form, one of a giant monster.

While it might seem fartetched to some...Skynet comes to mind, from Terminator Salvation.

PP, you really hit the nail on the head in
this post

the nation-state is becoming less and less competent to perform its international political tasks...These are some of the reasons pressing us to lead vigorously toward the true building of a new world order...Sooner perhaps than we may realize...there will evolve the bases for a federal structure of the free world.

1962 , Nelson Rockerfeller, "The Future of Federalism"

Now compare that to the Key of the Fact Sheet on the QDDR...

Build America’s civilian power, bringing together the unique contributions of civilians across the federal government to advance U.S. interests.
 Elevate and transform development to deliver results by focusing our investments, supporting innovation, and measuring results.
 Build a civilian capacity to prevent and respond to crisis and conflict and give our military the partner it needs and deserves

www.state.gov...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by pianopraze

With the recent unveiling of the 1st QDDR, we are likely to see this take distinct form, one of a giant monster.

Now compare that to the Key of the Fact Sheet on the QDDR...

www.state.gov...

Ahhh yes.... don't you love all the new federal agencies to oppress... I mean direct us.

WHAT IS IN THE QDDR?
The QDDR calls for State and USAID to change the ways we do business....Reorganizing structurally to meet new challenges: an Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy, and the
Environment and an Undersecretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights; a new Bureau for Energy Resources and a Chief Economist; and a proposed Bureau for Counterterrorism

Here's another CFR member telling it how it is:

Admiral Ward went on to explain that the one common objective of CFR members is "to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the United States... Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power ends up in the control of global government," Ward added.

Jim Marrs, Rule by Secrecy p35

new topics

<< 1   >>

join