It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this really be the long awaited Maitreya!!!!!! (w/vids)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Album by Maitreya 2009 (The Falling Away)

1. New World Order (Album Intro)

2. Conspiracy

3. Illuminati Anthem

4. Armegeddon

5. Jiddu Krishnamurti (Skit)

6. Age of Aquarius

7. Kundalini

8. Kundalini (Skit)

9. The Falling Away

10. Antichrist

11. Benjamin Creme (Skit)

12. Project Blue Beam

13. L.O.V.E

Peace and Love... Let the light shine

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You have alot of videos there.. I'm sure you can appreciate alot of junk passes through this site.
If you could put an explanation or summery of each video would be helpful and would probably bring more attention to your thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Did you make these op?Some really good music and video editing and tbh i don't understand why no one has taken any notice of this thread (guess everyone is more interested in threads claiming that Rhianna is the Illuminati leader and other similar threads.)
Thanks anyway op flag and a star.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Yea i agree,perhaps you could rename thread as i for one do not recognize the author of these music/vids and perhaps others members haven't either and so are giving your thread a miss.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Before I start watching any of these vids, can anyone pls inform me if this is pro-Maitreya BS propaganda or not?

Ko3

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i don't know much about Maitreya but i think it is fair to say no, i think the guy has just adopted the name.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's always been more about the message than the man.
To me it isn't really important who they singer/songer writer is but what is being said.
For those wanting a synopsis i suggest you simply listen to the songs, they kind of speak for themselves.

For those asking for the opinions of others before they venture into a thread i say do not rely on the information other people feed but instead do your own homework.

And for those that are wondering... I am a follower of the message, not the messenger

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I thought the music and lyrics were pretty good. I do have to say the artist looks pretty informed on what he signs about. I almost take him to be a christian artist but have reservations. Yes name change Op. Artist's name is Maitreyatfa not Maitreya. Yes I know the only difference is the 'tfa' but still different. On the other hand like I said he is informed he does talk about uniting and love but he does talk against the Maitreya. Going to look up artist more and see what is said about him. Good music will have to download him to my ipod and listen to the lyrics more.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

You know, I feel like the OP was just one long advertisment for the band. Which is against ToC.

The only Maitreya being discussed was them, it was very misleading.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Your feelings betray you.. besides which it isn't a band you would know that if you bothered to listen to any of it... it is in fact one individual..

Also the artists name is Maitreya the tfa are initials for the title of the album (The Falling Away)

Regardless of what some of the trolls on ATS may think, feel or believe... the message is probably one of the most pertinent i have come across in a very long while.. hence the reason for posting here.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I did listen to several of the songs, and.........................I didnt particularly like them. Taking J.Krishnamurti speaking and distorting it and putting it to music? Not so exciting to me. The song that is apparently the title of the whole thing, "Falling Away?" Its ok, but there really isnt a message there I find inspiring. How nice for him. He meets a seventh day Adventist and begins a spiritual path. Its ok. I can see it maybe ending up on a radio somewhere, but taken altogether, it seems to me like a promotion. Which ATS in theory does not allow.

The title is about a popular ATS subject, the Maitreya buddha, and it is deceptive, because as someone else pointed out, its not even the artists chosen name. Which makes it seem even more like this is a promotion. Lure people in, everyone likes music and videos, promote your stuff.......................great.

But ATS isnt about free advertising for music groups. And personally, I like the fact that ATS cracks down on people using ATS for self promotion.

I did not get a coherent message about Maitreya out of your collection of videos. I just see someone promoting a musician or group, not sure which, that happens to concern themself with spiritual topics. Its the only common denominator to all the parts of that post.

top topics

join