It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Religious Hypnosis and Indoctrination: The genocidal faiths of Christianity & Islam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Hahaha

Heaven sounds like my idea of hell anyway xD

I'd rather been down in the fiery caverns, at least i wouldn't be surrounded by grovelling numbskulls. Hey...i might even meet some like-minded people.

If it does exist, i'm looking forward to seeing you there Lucifer

Peace comrade,
edit on 12/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Why is your name Lucifer777?

Just in case there is any misunderstanding about this, Luciferianism is generally "not" about the worship of a deity called Lucifer; it is about the invocation (personification) of archetypal Luciferian qualities. The medieval Christian world was called the "Dark Ages" for a reason, just as the "The Enlightenment" refers to the age of reason, science, anti-monarchist revolution and the rise of anti-Christian philosophies;this is a general philosophical movement which has been occurring since the late 17th century. Unfortunately religious fanatics have also hijacked the term "Enlightenment" to refer to some gnostic state of mind; however by an "enlightened" person, I refer to a modern, rational, scientific, educated, ethical, free thinking person, which is essentially Nietzsche's definition of a "superior" person, who has awakened from the effects of religious hypnosis and has abandoned the slave morality of religion.

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Even if you prove the "miracles" of Christ (immaculate conception, ressurection, conjuring tricks) it doesn't prove he was the son of any "GOD" and it doesn't prove thereby his philosophical and teaching is correct or most useful to civilisation.

Disprove them.

It is not possible to "disprove" the allegation that God (i.e., Jesus) impregnated his mother in order to give birth to himself, any more than one can disprove the assertion that there is a teapot in orbit around the sun, or that there is a planet made of blue cheese, or indeed "any" of the numerous miracles and myths of the Hindu gods; one does not need to "disprove" what is patently ridiculous.

The Great Commission

He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16.

It is for you and other Christians to "prove" that you can drink deadly poison, miraculously heal the sick, cure leprosy, blindness, raise the dead, etc., etc., however it sems to me that it has already been established that the numerous professional hypnotists of the Jesus business who "do" claim to be able to give miracle cures are just charlatans who prey on the sick, the disabled, the elderly, the undeducated and the vulnerable.

If you "can" perform any of these miracles, don't forget to claim the James Randi Institute's million dollar reward, which incidentally has never been claimed by any Christian, or indeed by anyone.

Heaven sounds like my idea of hell anyway xD

The idea of spending all eternity with the Christians is certainly my idea of Hell. I think I would die again of eternal boredom. Anyway Christian Heaven might be empty, since according to the Biblical quotation above, "only" those who can safely drink deadly poison and miraculously cure the sick are the true believers and the rest are "condemned;" since no Christian has ever been able to prove that they can miraculously heal the sick, it would seem that they are all condemned anyway.

Lux

edit on 12-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Luke 14:25-33 (New International Version (always prefer the english in this to the KJV which is too archaic for me)

The Cost of Being a Disciple
Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

“Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

“Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Won’t he first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.

Very simply he is saying that once one seeks and finds the truth, the love, the light, that which he sought, the answers, he will do all he can to serve others, say yes the call. For many are called, few are chosen. I believe that all are meant to be chosen. We all came here to this earth to make a difference and grow, but many of us have lost our ways. So he is saying that we need to wake up and do what we say we're going to do, count the cost before hand and stick to the work, if we fall off the bike, get back on again as soon as we've recovered. Do the missions or tasks or work or growth factor we came to do and shine our lights.

This is not a literal passage, nearly everything you read in the bible is not literal. Hark, its a Metaphor!! I'll say that again, Metaphor, truly a Metaphor!!!!

So he is not saying to hate your family, and walk away from those in your life. What he is saying however is not to subdue the light in you, or walk away from the truths your find and know, to make your family happy. Most people are caught up very much in the worldliness, in job promotions, captiliasm, materialism, and you need to stand gently, with great sensitivity to their feelings but, maintain the light and shine the truth, and commit to serving others and moving beyond these traps, possibly attempting to share, and teach others. Sometimes when people are very different and walking different paths, they must part, or they would hurt each other too much.

Jesus wasn't crucified to cleans our sins. This is believed because humans, for some reason, can't get the stupid primitive idea out of their head that god requires blood in exchange for us to survive death. This is ridiculous. Why would god let someone else be punished for stuff that we do? and his own son at that??? Jesus was crucified simply because his existence threatened the power of religious leaders of the time.
edit on 12/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

No he didn't die for our sins. He died to teach us how not to commit sin. He died to teach us the depths to which we should love one another. He died as proof that he believed what he said with all his heart and his soul.

My friend and I were discussing this because I do not actually like the sacrificial part myself. There were two things brought up, one was the law of consequence. This is the part where the Family in the Beyond would take upon themselves willingly what would take for us to be spared the hurts we've done, and allow forgiveness. But I always beleived in forgiveness, so this is a situation that takes deep thinking and we're not all going to see eye to eye. But there are two that I do follow. All my life, I realized he had come to give himself fully over to service to others, to give his all to others, even unto death, to demonstrate his willingness to be the firefighter going in to save the baby, and in the process of giving his all, his life, he overcomes death itself, and shows it as the imposter it truly is, shows us that we must never fear even this will pass is temporal.

This would even go so far as the first suffering that ever took place, the Family Above would wish to come and share that suffering with us in solidarity as well, though they have already gone through it, but they see as children, little ones ,and don't wish us to go through alone. For its Teamwork in every clip of the film in infinity of our eternal lives, with all the steps that those On High have also taken like what we are going through, they also had help from Above, for its always Team Work, help, unity, love that is being, shown, bearing with each other.

Another thought came out in the discussion which was an extra thought I had not even realized. The annanuki and the younger children, bullies of the cosmos, think they erronesouly are the owners of earth. Even in the scripture, the devil tempted Christ and offered him the worldly kingdoms, as if they were his to offer. But, what also was shown here was that the Higher Ups played along with what the immature bullies thought, and then demonstrated that any contracts they ever thought gave them earth were really nulll and void, for they could never harm an innocent soul.. Christ was without sin, without fault, without blemish, he was innocent. When they harmed him, if they even imagined for one second they had contractual rights to earth, which of course was only in their head, it was torn assunder.

Edit To Add: This is still going on. For example, the leaders are dumping , in their minds, enormous KARMA on the people especially they think in democracies, for they feel we are endorsing the abject poverty of billions of this planet, the rape of their minerals, land rights, resources, via our international corporations and our banks, who are bleeding this world dry to fill their own coffers and misusing our tax dollars. In reality, people are being brainwashed so strongly they dont see it, and when they do speak up aren't listened to so its like that masonic bank mural, where there are blank protest signs, the people have no voice. vigilantcitizen.com...

So they think they're dumping karma on us, they even think they're tying us into a sun god, by Jesus and saying to the christians, and others, won't we sacrifice our all to the sun, but they code the sun to be the dark star/saturn/satan. They have sold humanity out to the Negative ETs and entities, the Eye of Horus Group, the Feathered Serpents from days of old that are truly pullling their strings. What they do underground in the bases to humans, horrifying experiments, torturous deaths, they feel they have signed us over. We belong to them, they own us by our complacancy. Its like we lose protection when we lose awareness, love, light and stop seeking to uncover the answers and the truth and have compassion for everyone, BUT, they don't realize that Christ already dealth with their contracts.

Done deal, all gone. They don't call these shots!!!

So their company LOGOS, that they feel you are supporting their Demi God/LOGO when you buy their products are all null and void.

I know this. Its like vodoo. Don't believe it, ask for Love and Healing always, and always state the inent of your heart is your meaning. Hand back to them the pits they dig for others. Redeem every company logo, swirl of their pen, every day they've coded to Saturn/Satan, from Halloween to Valentines. Make it niave, pure love. Shine light on everything, transform it, uplift it by our love and goodness. They lose that game.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777

Even if you prove the "miracles" of Christ (immaculate conception, ressurection, conjuring tricks) it doesn't prove he was the son of any "GOD" and it doesn't prove thereby his philosophical and teaching is correct or most useful to civilisation.

Disprove them.

It is not possible to "disprove" the allegation that God (i.e., Jesus) impregnated his mother in order to give birth to himself, any more than one can disprove the assertion that there is a teapot in orbit around the sun, or that there is a planet made of blue cheese, or indeed "any" of the numerous miracles and myths of the Hindu gods; one does not need to "disprove" what is patently ridiculous.

God was not the subject of the question my friend.

" it doesn't prove thereby his philosophical and teaching is correct or most useful to civilisation."

The above was the point of contention.

Lets not get distracted.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately religious fanatics have also hijacked the term "Enlightenment" to refer to some gnostic state of mind; however by an "enlightened" person, I refer to a modern, rational, scientific, educated, ethical, free thinking person, which is essentially Nietzsche's definition of a "superior" person, who has awakened from the effects of religious hypnosis and has abandoned the slave morality of religion.

Oh ...enlightenment is definitely a gnosis state of mind ...it is something entirely beyond, transcendent, and superior to "modern, rational, scientific, educated, ethical, free thinking person ....... "

There is a part of you that is aware of the mind and its thoughts, the minds play of being rational, and modern, and free thinking ...all of which is on the level of mind. And yet there is a part of you, within you, that is aware of all of these things ....a part of you that hasn't yet been investigated ...this part is the soul and can be directly investigated and experienced......

But since the mind says it is more preferable to operate on a refined level of the mind ....well if thats your mind's choice so be it...... There is something beyond the mind, that is the real you, and that is Gnosis....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Good Family/God, or whatever one wishes to see as the Father/Mother and Family above, the Spirit of Peace and Love, which is the Christ Consciousness, is True Love,

Christ Consciousness

This term "Christ Consciousness" is commonly used by Christians and New Agers, however let us consider the character of the fictional Christ (i.e., Jesus) of the Gospels

Unless one believes that a bunch of primitive religious fanatics 2000 years ago discovered a miraculous cure for leprosy, blindess and other illnesses, the Jesus of the Gospels was clearly a charlatan and a fake healer, who has inspired numerous other professional charlatans of the multi-billion dollar Jesus business to prey on the sick and the disabled.

The Jesus of the Gospels is clearly potrayed as an intolerant bigot who condemned his enemies and non believers to eternal hell. His religion was not Christianity, but fundamentalist Judaism; he promoted strict adherence to the primitive and savage Judaic Law (the 613 Laws of Moses) and the "Prophets (thought to be the oral Judaic tradition which was later written down as the Talmud);" a form of theocratic legalism which would probably result in the genocide of practically the entire human race for numerous executionable offences, inlcuding failing to worship only the primitive tribal deity of a bunch of genocidal Bronze Age savages and religious fanatics.

If a person models themselves around the Jesus of the Gospels, their "Christ Consciousness" would result in them becoming a total bigot, a charlatan miracle worker and fake healer and an "excorcist." The idea that mental and physical illnesses can be cured by "casting out evil spirits" is further a primitive idea is reproduced in churches around the world by professional hypnotists and which frankly does a great deal of harm.

Lux

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You make a lot of claims about what Christ was without providing proof my friend. Christ did not teach in the secret societies, cloaked in shadows and mystery. He taught in public and his teachings are readily available for all everywhere.

If you are going to make the claims you are making, how about using some scripture to back up your claims.

Without it, you are just throwing baseless accusations into the wind.

Links to hate sites do not count. The scripture is out there, post it with your accusations.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You make a lot of claims about what Christ was without providing proof my friend. Christ did not teach in the secret societies, cloaked in shadows and mystery. He taught in public and his teachings are readily available for all everywhere.

If you are going to make the claims you are making, how about using some scripture to back up your claims.

Just to restate:

He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16.

I consider it "proven" beyond all reasonable doubt that Christians "cannot" safely drink deadly poison, miraculously cure leprosy, blindness or indeed any illnesses, and that those who "do" make such claims are simply charlatans who prey on the sick and the disabled.

If you wish to establish that "you" can perform miracles, and "prove" the powers that the Jesus of the Gospels claimed his followers would have, I would suggest that you take the matter up with the James Randi Institute (Randi is a professional stage magician) as they have a million dollar reward for anyone who can perform such miracles under scientific observation.

Lux
edit on 12-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
simply put, these are all assumptions of an outsider. A window shopper.

Really no big deal. I used to think like this guy as well, until I directly investigated Christianity and Christ consciousness....

now there is just love and acceptance, and direct experiences of the absolute, and even love and compassion for the OP......

Its all good brother ...Im a Christian Mystic and in all reality I Love you and would take a bullet for you.....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Truth is there none the less. I do not believe in God. I don't like pyramids. Infinity inverts pyramids. Your infinity and mine are equal in mass. If you uplucked a tiny portion of your infinite consciousness out to make a child, the child and the parent would in Infinity be the same, their Infinite potential is the same.

Also, after the downloads I got concerning Infinity and some of what it means to be in an Infinite system, the hallmarks, this is completely the opposite of any concept of One. There cannot be limits in Infnity. There cannot be something that is either one in essence, ie. one universe, or one in thought that conceives as One, for you would need to draw a box around that one, and then look at the rest of the Infinite paper surrounding this, Infinite in ever direction, inwars, outwards, and ask, what else there? There are Infnite Universes, Infinite Ones. And for One, there are Infinite clips of consciousness, in the endlessness of the metaphorical roll of film of one's life. So, as ET_MAN, shares from his nde, the best terminology he came up with, Infnite One-11111111111111111111111111111111111111.....................'s. Another hallmark is non-locality, you cannot measure anything, any place you would put the dot, there is an infinity all around you. So you thought hmmm.....I must have gone 90% through everything by now, and place your dot, and yet there remains an infinity ahead, behind and in all inward, outward directions.

No Time, no bigger/smaller, greater/larger, higher/lower, at all. The endless infinity within a grain of sand is equal to that within a star, mind a star is a door or window, projector of the hollogram, but....both can progress to infinity, both can be regressed or cut into two over and over to infinity but will not disappear.

When I read what was written I reached within, in reality there was no mistake there, I was drawn to it. Its like Infinite Fractals, or another way of putting it, If we are all Infinite cells within the body of Prime Creator, but consciousness in itself, we have no beginning or ending and in our own progressive growth through Infinity, we are also Fractals, then Prime Creator, Mother/Father is also, finding Herself/Himeself to be the Child of yet another Creation, another Fractal of a Fractal, the Infninty of which is no less endless in size than the Infinity of the Granparent or Great-Uncle. The metaphor that I understand the most is:

Fractal Mathematical Rabbit Hole

New Age is old age, and there is no scripture that is not heavily influenced by the worlds scriptures, ie. Juda, is influenced from Egypt/Sumar, probably Atlatntis, and heavily distorted.

So I don't mind that analogy, truth is still truth and everyone still needs to seek it, to see with one eye, a light and love filled one, to see truth and separate the white squares out of the dark.

For when the progression or transformation of the universe occurs, which it will one day, every generation believes its in the end times, and now we are focusing on the years to 2012 and beyond it. That will be the division of elements, light and dark squares. We need to be light as a feather, filled with love and having worked through that which is holding us back the things in our consciousness that weighs us down.

And that is truly what the meaning is in the scriptures.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Your analyses again I repeat is based on you own pre-conceived notions
You avoided completely the links I gave you and quote links by Islamic haters who are liars and slanderers.

You went to the first evangelical Islamic hater with your answer to my post and all you do is repeat the lies they write.

You lack any real genuine scholarship or information other than superficial analyses from Islamic hating sites who distort information to suit there own biases.

Compare my links with truth to yours

I have given you well known scholars and wiki links and you give me sites from bigots.

That proves the extent of your knowledge is wanting and based on ignorance.

My links prove that MUHAMMAD FREED SLAVES.
He never claimed to abolish it because slavery is was ingrained in pre-modern times that it would have been impossible to do it.

But the links I provided you with, which you ignored and went to your own sites of distortion, lies and slander, prove that Muhammad freed slaves in the thousands including any he had.

You have no knowledge, scholarship or legitimate information you are merely spreading falsehood.

Also Lucifer, what proves your information is filled with misinformation is the fact that you go to an anti-Muslim CHRISTIAN site to get slander on Islam and at the same time you also condemn Christianity!

That site is one of a bigot who hates and slanders ALL other religions but christianity.

Imagine what that site would say about your religion!

edit on 12-2-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Your analyses again I repeat is based on you own pre-conceived notions

YEsss!!!! Exactly ..... I have folks around me, philosopher friends, that would destroy this guy in all the points he makes...

for me personally its just not worth it .....takes too much energy....

But at least its good to see that other folks see that this guy lives in an atheists box, trapped in the mind itself (which is not who you are!!!)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Let me show you that you understand.

15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The Gospel of Christ is that He is the Son of God, Son of Man, and is the WORD of God. If you believe he is the Son of God, then you believe also that You are a Son of God. I hope you do not dispute that he is the Son of Man. He is God's WORD because his doctrine was a doctrine of unconditional love, like the love within you that lies buried under all the pain and torment you have seen in this world. Everything that Christ said about himself, applies to YOU. If you believe it about him, you believe it about YOU.

17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils;

Devils are those thoughts which reside in your mind causing you to hate and judge others. If you truly believe that love is the way, then you will cast these devils from your mind. You cannot believe love is the way if you are not willing to trust it, and BE it.

they shall speak with new tongues;

Notice I am not speaking Greek or Aramaic, Hebrew nor Latin.

18They shall take up serpents;

The serpents are the deceptions of this world that cause you to see it as imperfect. These imperfections are caused by Man, not God. It is the systems of iniquities.

and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;

I can listen to anyones doctrine and take anyones vitriol and abuse. It does not harm me. I am immune to the words, poisons of others.

they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

It is difficult, but not impossible to do on the internet. I can promise you that I have healed the sick right here on this forum. There are many patients to tend to and I may not get them all immediately, but I am doing this as we speak.

19So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

And as the father dwells with Christ in heaven, so do they both reside in me.

20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Watch, there are signs everyday.

Would you like to turn water into wine?

You are a free willed entity, a manifestation of God. In the beginning God walked with Man in the Garden of Eden while he named things. You ARE MAN.

What one man calls something is what he calls it. Only by consensus, agreement, does that name forever mean that thing. You are free willed, you can call anything what you want to call it. There is power in this. It makes the words of others powerless. If you understand this, you too can turn water into wine.

Get a glass of water.
See it is water?
Call it wine.
Do you believe it is wine?
Then it IS wine, to you.

This is the secret to the power of words.

The mystery of the loaves.

You have one piece of bread and a house of 70 guests. You can feed that house of guests on that one piece of bread. First, teach that that to love is to share and to share equally. No man who truly loves another will want more than the other. True love is valuing the life of all as the same. Each man is an aspect of God and worthy of love and grace. We may not see the world the same, but that is proof of God's love for variety. He did create over 1400 different species of ants afterall. So, knowing this:

Take that one piece of bread, divide it into 70 equal pieces. Feed your guests on Brotherly love.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
simply put, these are all assumptions of an outsider. A window shopper.

Really no big deal. I used to think like this guy as well, until I directly investigated Christianity and Christ consciousness....

now there is just love and acceptance, and direct experiences of the absolute, and even love and compassion for the OP......

Its all good brother ...Im a Christian Mystic and in all reality I Love you and would take a bullet for you.....

I would generally define a Christian as a person who is openly hostile to the teachings of Jesus and the religion of Jesus (Mosaic Judaism) and who simply "quote mines" and "cherry picks" the Bible for texts which conform to their own personal beliefs, misinterpretations and prejudices; thus there are probably as many variations of Christianity as there are Christians. Thus if there is a Christian who is a "loving" person, it is in spite of the example of Jesus, and not because of him, since if a person were to follow the teachings and religion of Jesus they would have to transform themselves into a genocidal religious fanatic and a bigot, cursing those who did not believe in him to eternal hell.

Personally I consider myself a loving person and I like to be surrounded by other loving persons, and since every song on the radio is a love song, it is "love" which seems to be a major focus of the human mind; however this has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity; Christians do not have a monopoly on love; in fact from a study of the centuries' long history of the Jesus business it would seem to me that there has been a distinct shortage of love in that religion and that they have rather attempted to monopolise hatred and bigotry "in the name of love."

Love is probably the central hypnotic keyword in religious hypnosis; however no matter how many times you use that word, it will never transform that 2000 year old fake healer into a model of love, nor will it transform his followers if they are using Jesus as their model of an almost perfectly intolerant bigot and religious fanatic.

Lux

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Even a well known Satanist Aleister Crowley had respect for many forms of religion, particularly mystical forms of Christianity, Christian and Jewish K(C)abala, Islam [Sufism] Buddhism and Hinduism.

I think Brother Lucifer has gotten involved with some bad influence somewhere.

Though I wish him and all well!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You forgot Judaism.

The book
Love without Conditions shines a big light on our dilemma

Besides...Jesus cant stand religion.
edit on 12-2-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by dominicus

Even a well known Satanist Aleister Crowley had respect for many forms of religion, particularly mystical forms of Christianity, Christian and Jewish K(C)abala, Islam [Sufism] Buddhism and Hinduism.

49. I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.

50. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!

51. With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

52. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

53. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

54. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.

55. Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

Aleister Crowley
Liber AL vel Legis

I think Brother Lucifer has gotten involved with some bad influence somewhere.

I dont' consider Crowley a bad influence; I am not uncritical of him, but I do consider him to be the "prophet" of the New Aeon. The eradication of Christianity and Islam are sacred missions to all Thelemites; we are engaged in a Holy War; we are not atheists. We are legion. We will prevail.

Lux

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777
The eradication of Christianity and Islam are sacred missions to all Thelemites; we are engaged in a Holy War; we are not atheists. We are legion. We will prevail.

Lux

Ah, I see. You have either forgotten or never known true love. You are blinded by your hate and rage.

No worries my friend, you can keep your hate if you wish. I am not out to convert anyone, I am simply sharing with those who wish to share. If your doctrine brings you peace, joy, and love for all, keep it.

If not, I hope you consider looking for something that brings more happiness into your life.

I'll not trouble you any longer.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That which we call God at its root is Good. So there are many ways of looking at this. The traditional way if one is overcoming the traps in this world and seeking, asking/praying/meditating, upon what Love is, and what service to others means, and in any circumstance, we could ask ourselves, is this what Jesus would do? For he demonstrates he highest public example of it, which is to forgive and not retaliate, to renounce the world, and shine light and serve others, to give with sensitivity and compassion and gentleness. To not force, and not retaliate. He did not walk with the rich, but rolled up sleeves and went into the trenches, and gave the The Lost Sheep metaphor as well, to show, that we give our all not for those who are doing okay, but those who are in need of finding their way.

God is Goodness. You can also call Prime Creator God, or the Family. As any limit, would turn an infinity into something finite, I call this Prime Creator, Father/Mother and the Family.

Jesus gave a very deep message that is not akin to the other passages in the bible, not like Moses for example. It is to renounce this world and its traps, to see the weeds and thorns that will choke out the seed. We are the seeds, and we are to flower forth into plants/trees, and to bear good fruit. We are not just to bring Heaven to earth, but to bring Earth To Heaven.

To seek to have our sight and hearing healed and to see deeper than any instructions in this world, to go within and pray, seek to see with eyes of Love and Light, to become light as a feather, to overcome the duality, the dark squares, and transform all to light. To give to others, to share all that we have as the Family above shares everything with each other, and yet is completely prospered with great abundance for they all partake in the unlimited prosperity. We need to become the Good, and like our Higher/Infinite Self, and our Father/Mother, Good Family in the Beyond, to care for everyone.

If your brother, is behaving poorly, then he is like a child. How would you treat your child who was being a bully to you or his brothers and sisters, retaliate, on a small child? Or try and find a way to reach himi?

Non-retaliation. Not an eye for an eye. To forgive all, to share everything we have with each other. This is what we need to yearn for. If enough people wake up then we can start to change things.

The pyramid system has to be inverted. Power to the people, to the many. Infinity equalizes us all, in our potential.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I wasnt saying Crowely is a bad influence on you. I was being facetious, joking about your name.

Anyway, BTW, Did you know Crowely was a Sufi [ Islamic Mystic]

I have studied his book Magick [ great book] and there he has many Islamic formulae he gives his students. Also Hindu and Buddhist stuff.

Anyway, to make a larger point:

Brother Lucifer what you might not understand, perhaps because of your youthfulness, is that ALL spiritual teachers left knowledge for the exoteric masses [external religion] and knowledge—sometimes in secret, though often not— for the esoteric few who are more advanced than the lot of humanity.

Recall Jesus said: “Cast not pearls at the feet of swine”
Among other things, this indicates that ALL are not ready for the vast pool of sacred knowledge that is inclusive in the esoteric truths of reality, and if exposed to it prematurely would hasten to profane it or ruin it accordingly.

It is the concept, well known in metaphysics, of the exoteric and the esoteric.

Even Buddha, though he valiantly attempted to give all knowledge out at once, had his esoteric students who were more advanced whom he gave greater pearls of wisdom to than the masses who have to come to it slowly.

This concept, particularly in western metaphysics, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, is the reason why you have the split in the esoteric and the exoteric parts of these traditions.

In Judaism you have Kabala, in Christianity you have the Christian mystics, and the Gnostics, and in Islam you have Sufism.

Then you have the exoteric parts of those religions for the masses that mostly doesn’t include any esoteric knowledge or information.

Indeed, in Islam the ordinary Muslim hardly has ever heard of Sufism let alone know what it is, as the ordinary Christian hardly knows of the great Christian esoteric mystical tradition, and also exoteric Jews hardly, notwithstanding Madonna, know what Kabala is all about.

That is how the metaphysical hierarchy has chosen to deal with spirituality in pre-modern times, it may be that in this post-modern age things are changing and now more can be exposed to esoteric, often secret knowledge of the spirit, though that remains to be seen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join