It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano: Nation's terror threat may be highest since 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This thread lacks disinfo... are they all still asleep?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Dis Info agents fear the OP
ProTrav devours the DisInfo's and leaves them in a disheavaled mound on the floor of truth!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
All this at the same time the patriot act is being dismantled.

Coincidence??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
World English Dictionary

World English Dictionary
terrorize or terrorise (ˈtɛrəˌraɪz)

— vb
1. to coerce or control by violence, fear, threats, etc
2. to inspire with dread; terrify

Hmmm, who really is doing the terrorizing here.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Sphota because: added part of the quote

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

No, not a fear mongerer. Just looking at this mess from another prespective - as real honest to goodness joke

The government contradicts itself in every way possible... How can people not see how they have lost touch with it's citizens?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Dis Info agents fear the OP
ProTrav devours the DisInfo's and leaves them in a disheavaled mound on the floor of truth!

Actually not quite but I will often draw them all to one thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and engage them in mass there, bogging them down in a diversion so the important thread can progress unmollested by their vile, insidious, dishonest, and malicious ways!

Good Romans as you know, divide and then conquer!

Which is pretty much what the government always tries to do with the populace, be afraid, don't trust your neighbor, it's the people who don't think like us, and want what we want that are the reason things don't really ever work out as advertised.

Life in Amerika "The Home of the Cowered and Radiated".

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
World English Dictionary

World English Dictionary
terrorize or terrorise (ˈtɛrəˌraɪz)

— vb
1. to coerce or control by violence, fear, threats, etc
2. to inspire with dread; terrify

Hmmm, who really is doing the terrorizing here.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Sphota because: added part of the quote

Our own governments and as more and more people wake up to that, they need the Patriot Act and the end runs around the constitution more than ever to keep themselves in power.

They love to play word games, but when you look them up in the dictionary as you have done, you get a much better idea of just what games they are playing with them.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Well, since they are MIA... I could give it a go...

What is wrong with all of you people, don't you know there are people out there trying to destroy our way of life and our culture?!?

I can't believe how you people can not support your government by giving small bits of freedom away - it is for the greater good!!!!

Damn... it still doesn't sound true. I guess the reason they are staying away is because they can't come up with any logical arguments.

OR

They agree with us.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

If it is so dire why is her boss signing a pact with the devil...Muslim Brother Hood. I dont understand this, I am American/Iranian and would love to visit the middle east but do not feel safe due to Islamic extremism and now my own President bows (metaphorically) to them.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
She's attempting to scare congress into passing the patriot act provisions.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Even though we shouldn't be paranoid 24/7, we should be aware there is always a possible chance of a terroristic attack taking place. Luckily, all the terrorists in the past few years who tried to attack our soil have been complete baboons and couldn't even blow themselves up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Now what I think is within this year, there's gonna be a CIA-planted nuclear waste "dirty bomb" either diffused or detonated at some public event, to help support the Stasi, I mean DHS, agenda. I mean there's so much talk of imminent attacks and dirty bombs...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarist
Now what I think is within this year, there's gonna be a CIA-planted nuclear waste "dirty bomb" either diffused or detonated at some public event, to help support the Stasi, I mean DHS, agenda. I mean there's so much talk of imminent attacks and dirty bombs...

Most of this talk and the 'intelligence' that supports them, come from Zionist organizations.

As long as we believe Islam presents a threat it serves Israel well, and as long as Israel and the Neo Conservative Zionists have so much influence within the Government, and Media, they will try to keep us afraid of the Muslim Boogie Men as part of their own strategy of Muslim attrition and maintaining a precarious Middle East Status Quo.

Some people think that the Israelis drive all this, but it really is a Quid Pro Quo where the Oil Companies get to use the unrest as a pretext to acquire more resources, and the Military Industrial Complaex gets to make lots of money arming the forces t secure those resources, and the Banks get to make lots of money off the interest of financing it all.

It really is just one big racket full of smoke and mirrors where a finger is always pointing at the wrong people and wrong reasons as to the cause of the mess.

Welcome to Planet Earth where common sense is the rarest commodity of all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0351

If it is so dire why is her boss signing a pact with the devil...Muslim Brother Hood. I dont understand this, I am American/Iranian and would love to visit the middle east but do not feel safe due to Islamic extremism and now my own President bows (metaphorically) to them.

Um - your link totally sums up the disinformation well: foxnewscom/opinion

If you switch channels - even watch Al Jezera, MSNBC, CNN, or PBS, or any other news source - you will get an entirely different perspective on things. Fox News SPINS the world view to it's own sick agenda. Now, don't get me wrong - the main stream media still has it's own spin on things - but you will get more half truths out of the other channels then on Fox.

Not only that - you are using "opinion" to back up facts. That doesn't work to well, since opinions are not proven to be fact. "In my opinion, NASA is covering up the migration of monkeys to forests on the moon." See what I mean? Now when you put Fox "news" into the mix, it becomes false nearly instantly.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Look into the eyes of the real Home Grown Terrorists.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think you are going to have to expand the picture a bit to include nearly all top ranking officials - how about nearly the entire house and senate? How about the past 3-4 presidents? It is our government that is trying to terrorize us... with a couple of people that are fighting against them from within.

I don't know if 911 was caused by our government because I am not a 911 truther. What I do know and see is that they are trying to remove our freedoms gradually so there is not a 'shock' to the system that is in place now.

Think about it, we grew up in a world that had a little bit more freedom then we currently have. What will our children grow up in? If they lack the knowledge of freedom, how will they ever know it?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Oh noes,

they're so horrifying!! Especially the ....Airport Security..............
Spooky.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes, they are "recruiting Westerners"...AKA, "Let's view all Americans as a potential threat and treat them as such". That dyke bitch must thing we're all crazy.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Its not worth arguing with you over the validity of Fox news (though it was an OPINION of yours that they are opinionated, was it not)...sounds like a double standard.

I am Muslim American/Iranian with many family members in Iran now, they cant believe the Muslim Brotherhood is getting the attention they are getting, Iranians in the last election protested and died against the same philosophies the Muslim Brother Hood believe in.

My president even talking about them is a discrace to all freedom loving Muslims around the world...

Krom if you dont believe once radical Islam takes over (possible one day) that you will not be on the chopping blocks think again...I wont be there to help you.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamusAran
She's attempting to scare congress into passing the patriot act provisions.

No, I gotta disagree, and this is just a feeling. I think the whole act here is to let "This" Patriot act die so Big Sis can pass her version of what the Patriot act should be. And if people thought President Bush's version was bad I think the updated version will be a nightmare for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join