It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory No More - Alien UFO Disclosure Happening Now - 2012 Prophecy Mike Hawkins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
or just maybe there is more to this story.
Maybe some ET race is already controlling earth
and other races of ET show up and are run off by
the existing ET's in control of this rock.
Now that makes more sense to me
and would explain the more hostile nature
of air encounters.

That would also explain why there has been no
disclosure to date. To disclose those renegade
species in the sky would disclose how far other
ET races are embedded in our society.
Maybe TPTB are ET's.
hmmmmm
a new can of worms altogether

edit on 2/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
for all you people here that want disclosure for just the sake of knowing, i guess thats cool.
it always pays to know whats going on. but for those of you that want to meet them, didn't you hear what dan rather says about what steven hawking said, play the video.
its the first fifteen secs. and most of the world thinks very highly of hawking.

the aliens aren't your space brothers, they aint gonna come down and sit around the camp fire sining kum ba ya
with you. they are not gonna offer space rides. or asked you if you want to go and hang out at the crab nebula. chances are they want our resources or something else. you know there are a lot of people that think that they made us by splicing their dna with monkeys so we could be slaves and gather up the gold for them, and make us worship them. i know theres some here on ats that believe this. do a search. they may be just checking on the experiment, to take notes on how we are progressing.

no i don't think they are coming here just to check us out or for any kind of peaceful meeting. they are keeping a eye on us for a reason. could be the govts. of the world know why and thats why they keep it from us, and chase after them with combat aircraft.

ya know i'm just sayin

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
In fact Karl12 has a thread showing that older good UFO files are disappearing from the web

There are several threads of youtube removing good UFO videos and flooding us with crap and hoaxes

The Old Timers are dying off... those that were involved with Roswell, Area 51 etc and the rest are getting old. Whistle blowers are picking up any old story that is popular on the net to keep their fickle audience happy, but in doing so are shooting their previous credibility in the foot

Nah, there'll be a resurgence! This field as far as I can see it, is way too big to fail.

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
The real controllers of any genuine and irrefutable disclosure are the off world intelligences, they should always be perceived as the hidden hands of disclosure;

If they're out there, agreed completely.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Nah, there'll be a resurgence! This field as far as I can see it, is way too big to fail.

Seems to me we are in a dry spell Several years with no visits. All the old timers are grasping at anything popular on the web to stay afloat.

Not counting the 'critters' there has been no great incidence for years...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

You have evidence for that? no one knows for sure, and if there is I will acknowledge it.
Of course I did a lot of non-youtube research. We are talking about the issue and not me here.
If they did show their selves like you say they did, wouldn't we have at least some answers by now? I suppose if they were here at any given time before wouldn't there be a civilization 10x more advanced than us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join