It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Conspiracy Theory No More - Alien UFO Disclosure Happening Now - 2012 Prophecy Mike Hawkins

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   


Let me first state that I don't absolutely agree with the title of the video. I do think that this compilation of "mainstream" news reports has some merit.

I am not trying to convince the skeptics on this site to believe. I feel that most of the "de-bunkers" have their mind made up. I just wanted to point out that there is too much evidence out for the media to overlook it.

I am sure that all of the videos and witnesses out on the "net" today are not 100% real.

I am almost getting tired of bitting on the dangeling carrot of disclosure. I am sorry if this video has already posted. I want answers to the "BIG" question of intelligent alien life like many of us do.
edit on 9-2-2011 by redzareptile because: Got it figured out.... thanks for your paitence!




posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I hope that this can open up some good discussion.
edit on 9-2-2011 by redzareptile because: never mind!



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi


I can help you If you post the link


Your link is wrong, I cant work with that
(I mean broken) I cant make out the real adress
....

Love and light

Sat nam
edit on 9/2/2011 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen
 

I got it figured-out... I just needed some coffee!



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
edited to remove video.
as the OP got his url to work


still there is no public announcement
or speech or even a welcome to earth
ribbon cutting ceremony.

should I wear a tux?
or will a sport jacket
and slacks be ok
for our visitors ???

ummmm
maybe I should leave the Lizard-skinned
cowboy boots at home


they must really be shy.

come on out lil fella,
only the stupid ones
are gonna shoot at cha


oh and btw, are they gonna have
finger snacks at this event ??
And I don't mean real human fingers !!!

edit on 2/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

I want answers to the "BIG" question of intelligent alien life like many of us do.


Good luck with that. I think we should start looking for intelligent life on our own planet. I was curious so I clicked. But whenever I see a thread titled disclosure, I ignore it. Going to watch the video then comment on it later.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No such thing is going to happen.

If they are what you think are, then they should have shown their faces a long time ago.

Disclosure will never happen before we could even figure out the reason of their hiding.

There is a reason for that, u know.

They haven't shown their selves fully and freely for millions of years before, what makes this time so special?
Even for such a thing we humans anticipate this event so eagerly so they could save us but how are they going to benefit from it? If you guys think they are that good, then were have they been all this time?



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I want to know what these things are !

Im wasting my life to find out



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
edited to remove video.
as the OP got his url to work


still there is no public announcement
or speech or even a welcome to earth
ribbon cutting ceremony.

should I wear a tux?
or will a sport jacket
and slacks be ok
for our visitors ???

ummmm
maybe I should leave the Lizard-skinned
cowboy boots at home


they must really be shy.

come on out lil fella,
only the stupid ones
are gonna shoot at cha


oh and btw, are they gonna have
finger snacks at this event ??
And I don't mean real human fingers !!!

edit on 2/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



That is kinda my point! If we have all of these sightings and occurances and the proof ,(or lack off), for aincent civilizations being visted. Then what is next?

I agree with you. It seems ridiculous to think we will have a "welcome ET" party and sit around a bonfire with them sharing cool stories about our planet sipping on outerspace hooch!



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
That is kinda my point! If we have all of these sightings and occurances and the proof ,(or lack off), for aincent civilizations being visted. Then what is next?

I agree with you. It seems ridiculous to think we will have a "welcome ET" party and sit around a bonfire with them sharing cool stories about our planet sipping on outerspace hooch!

well if they do have a welcome ET party
and need a singer/musician

I WANT THAT GIG !!!!

lmao

and here's a golden oldie, one everybody even ET
is familiar with:

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE !!!

hahahahaha

oh and be wary of the punch !!!
ET spiked it with mangolese juice from planet
Neptune and just 2 drops will put u on ur @r$e.

edit on 2/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think anything in particular is "happening now." Most people are aware that ET life somewhere in the universe is virtually a sure thing. This is not a new idea though; the notion has been popular for thousands of years. A good summary is this Wikipedia article. I think most skeptical people today probably consider the probability of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe almost certain aswell. We're just not convinced that the best explanation for strange lights in the sky is vehicles constructed and operated by intelligent beings from other planets. Or maybe it is the best explanation, but we'd like to have something tangible to inspect which cannot be explained in any other way.

As for disclosure; I'm not sure there's much to disclose. People have seen strange things in the sky for as long as human beings have been looking up. They've explained these things as everything from gods to ETs to secret government technology. The fact is that most of the phenomena can best be explained as atmospheric events, misidenitified conventional craft, or hoaxes. However, there is now and always has been a small portion of these observations that really cannot be explained as anything familiar to us. We have an unknown on our hands and we'd like answers.

I think the most reasonable position to take is not that "It must be aliens because what else could it be." I think the most reasonable position is to admit that we can't be sure what's going on here. I don't think there's any more evidence that these thing come from civilizations on another planet than there is evidence that they are interdimensional or mystical/spiritual or from the future or even strange organisms from earth that we're otherwise unaware of for whatever reason. The evidence as it stands now is good enough to tell us what these phenomena are not, but it doesn't - IMHO - point strongly to a single conclusion.

The idea of disclosure implies that there is some group that has the answers and that maybe they'll share them with the rest of us. I doubt that this is the case. I suspect that the governments of the world know about as much as those of us who have been on ATS a while. I think it's wishful thinking to believe that someone has already solved the mystery and all we have to do is wait for them to spill the beans. I think that if we want to understand the phenomenon, we have quite a bit of work to do. The problem is that the type of evidence that we have now is really only enough to strongly argue against conventional explanations, but it doesn't really help us determine which unconventional explanation is correct.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There will be no Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...



In fact Karl12 has a thread showing that older good UFO files are disappearing from the web

There are several threads of youtube removing good UFO videos and flooding us with crap and hoaxes

The Old Timers are dying off... those that were involved with Roswell, Area 51 etc and the rest are getting old. Whistle blowers are picking up any old story that is popular on the net to keep their fickle audience happy, but in doing so are shooting their previous credibility in the foot

Many, like Steven Greer have gone for the money

There will be no disclosure...



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


I agree with you in a way.

There will be no disclosure from Earth perhaps, but if the aliens know it's time for humans to see, they will be the disclosure themselves.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It will come itself without the monkeys hampering it.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
There will be no disclosure...

aaaahhhhhhh man !!!
the boys in the band ain't gonna be happy
bout that no-show gig.

I guess that's a canceled contract,
do we still get paid anyway??
If not, I'm calling the musicians
union !!!



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I will stress this point and one that i have long held and that is there is another player in this disclosure saga;

If the PAB will never entrain and ignite disclosure then thats the reality of the situation but never forget that there is another player in here in the shadows of any kind of disclosure and that is the ET intelligences themselves ,they too hold the decision on IF,WHEN ,HOW and WHERE disclosure happens; The real controllers of any genuine and irrefutable disclosure are the off world intelligences, they should always be perceived as the hidden hands of disclosure;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: grammar



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
I will stress this point and one that i have long held and that is there is another player in this disclosure saga;

If the PAB will never entrain and ignite disclosure then thats the reality of the situation but never forget that there is another player in here in the shadows of any kind of disclosure and that is the ET intelligences themselves ,they too hold the decision on IF,WHEN ,HOW and WHERE disclosure happens; The real controllers of any genuine and irrefutable disclosure are the off world intelligences, they should always be perceived as the hidden hands of disclosure;

you may be right
however, every time it seems they show up
anywhere to say hello ....

fighter jets run them off.

it's kinda hard to say hello,
when you have bullets and missiles
flying over ur head.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy
 


But they did show their face a long time ago. In fact they showed it a long, long, very long time ago. Are you one of those 'New Age' people that only lives in the 'now'? Have you never done any research, or simply read about, or watched any videos/films concerning ancient civilizations? THE ALL talk about the people from the sky. Real physical beings that came down from the sky.

I think you have a ton of reading to do....

****ADD****

BTW thanks for the post, great video

edit on 9-2-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
But they did show their face a long time ago. In fact they showed it a long, long, very long time ago. Are you one of those 'New Age' people that only lives in the 'now'? Have you never done any research, or simply read about, or watched any videos/films concerning ancient civilizations? THE ALL talk about the people from the sky. Real physical beings that came down from the sky.


and the difference between then and now is what ???

now we have fighter jets that pursue and fire on them.

we have sats in space with weapons of mass destruction.

we have people here on earth that want to control aliens.

I wouldn't feel welcome either.
I mean if ET wanted us dead,
we'd be dead long time ago.

Remember Von Brahn !!!
Carol, you must stop the weaponization
of space !!!!



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join