It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter Manual Preparing for UFO Invasion!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the summary Endure (below). I was going to post a summary but I figured the video spoke for itself. I wasn't aware some people can't view videos. I'm not sure when this news report was broadcast and any UFO enthusiast already knows of this manual for years now. This was the 1st time I ever saw a news broadcast on it though.

It IS pretty cool. Wondering if this could be preperation for the "false flag" alien invasion or the U.S. government really expect UFOs to be dropping from the skies. The fact that Chapter 13 directly relates to UFOs and alien beings instead of just a crashed plane or satellite is very curious to say the least.

edit on 9-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: comment

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I didnt hear anything about fema in that video.

am i mistaken or..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can you provide some of your own commentary for people who can't see the video?

Do you have any personal thoughts?

PS. I can't see the video right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Our tax dollars hard at work. . .

Perhaps the money would be better spent on teaching unemployed people useful skills, rather than teaching government employees useless ones?

Something tells me that if the ETs made a special trip to Earth in order to do bad things to us, there's not much the firemen are going to be able to do about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've seen this before I think it was posted on here in the past, it doesn't really say they exist its just a precaution incase they come...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just noticed , F.O.G.D.C. (real cute!) "FOG" and "D.C." : )

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To sum it up it is about Fire Fighters. They have a manual that has a chapter 13: Enemy attack and UFO Encounters preparedness. It goes into detail that as first responders they may have their fire engine die, their headlights go out, their communications equipment fail and their generators fail. It even goes into treating injured aliens.

It is a broadcast from an ABC affiliate and this guide for firemen is said to be used in firehouses all across the US. Wierd.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

are you referring to this?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by white_raven

Please show me where FEMA is mentioned or Change the title.
This is rather old news but interesting none the less.
Thank you for refreshing my memory.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cool post.

The fire department has to be prepared for many different scenarios as they are often some of the first responders. The interesting point made is that while the chapter existed in the book, it was something that fire department hadn't trained on. So if anything, it would be a guide to reference when an event such as that would occur... the chance of it occurring being so insignificant but still the possibility exists. Also, I think the protocol could also be applied to both ET craft and man made "black project" craft... But I would expect the fire department to handle any crash site's exterior while keeping a fair distance from the vehicle.

I would LOVE if we could get a look at the manual on the section of UFOs. Any volunteer firefighter able to grab the book and upload a few scans? They seemed to even include ET illustrations on the different species. Wild stuff.

edit on 9-2-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Or maybe even this .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

they may have their fire engine die, their headlights go out, their communications equipment fail and their generators fail

Cant imagine why they would know the possible effects of being around such a craft.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Or maybe even this .

That'll do! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Im sure that recently there were some primary (pre 12) schools here in the Uk that had drills with the police and the kids in which they were encouraged to follow clean area protocol and gather evidence in the event of a UFO crash at their school. Its here somewhere ah found it...

That is just weird...8 - 10 year olds being asked to gather evidence and do write ups !!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

Our tax dollars hard at work. . .

Perhaps the money would be better spent on teaching unemployed people useful skills, rather than teaching government employees useless ones?

What tax dollars? This book was published by a private for-profit company that also publishes in the energy, petroleum, and (cough) dental fields. The book has one short chapter on UFOs. The rest of the information is on standard firefighting topics. If your local fire department bought a copy, I'm sure they felt that overall the information was valuable and not useless. Why not check your local FD and complain loudly that they bought a book on, um, firefighting with your tax dollars? That should go over really well. I'm sure your neighbors will be on your side in this. And thanks ever so much for researching this before commenting. It's so nice to read posts where the poster actually knows what he is talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Chapter 14:

What to do in the event of a NWO world takeover.

Chapter 15:

What to do on December 21st 2012

lol... but seriously, part of me wonders if the book included the chapter on UFO's just to garnish publicity... which it has certainly accomplished.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I seriously thought this was a joke or you were somehow mistaken. But nope, title is 100% accurate. These firemen are indeed training for a possible alien UFO invasion. It goes very far in depth even to the point of teaching how to care for injured aliens. I can understand some peoples views on UFO's are very serious...but in my opinion this is a complete waste of time and money.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hmmm......

'whether they exist or not is not the issue.
it's the perceived existence which creates the potential for panic, injury and even death.'.......2.35mins

anticipation of initial pandemonium when the curtains are pulled back for the opening alien act?

false flags anybody?... get your false flags.......a dime a dozen.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join