It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking Chip Manufacturers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What i am doing is compiling a list of companies that are designing, producing tracking chips or similar. I am concerned with only implantable items i have come across

www.adsx.com...

So if anyone has links please post them

i would like feedback about the companies

These items could pose a threat to peoples health, i am interested in how the products are manufactured and packaged.

When placing a foriegn object into a human there can be any number of complications. Infection, allergies, rashes just about anything.

I would like to keep this thread strictly on this topic not about big brother or nwo just my topic please.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Come on guys how about a comment or two. Maybey i am the only one who cares????

Nah that cant be

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
there is a device called a veri chip that is implanted in young children and babies. it has ben around since the 80s it is like what you find in dogs but is used to identify dead bodies. my mother has the certificate that i am veri chiped, it has my pin number on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Abaridgnay

Can you provide a little more info on what it is and the type of information it contains. Also have you experianced anything strange from the implant? Rash allergies and so on?

Thanks for replying

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
it has a serial number that corresponds to a database with all my medical info and parents and stuff like that so that if there is an emergency they can can me and identify me

yes small bump above nape in neck some times when i work out it feels like a bump in my neck musscle but rash, nah i got it in me when i was 4 and the rash would have gone away in a month but i do piss off airport security

link for the verichip company

www.adsx.com/prodservpart/ verichip.html

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Got something else concerning microchip distributors of the verichip

www.universalmicrochip.com...

It's coming........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Amelia

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Convicted felons should be chipped. Child molesters, murderers, drug dealers, Politicians, Lawyers, etc...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No one should be "chipped" outside of their own volition.

I even disagree with child molesters (after doing time) being forced to notify the areas in which they live and to have their names and addresses in a public database.

If they have done their time, case closed.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The companies involved in barcodes, such as Symbol Tech (SBL) and Zebra Tech (ZBRA), will be implementing RFID tags. Here's a website with a stock list...

www.rfidinvesting.com...

top topics

join