It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS points?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was wondering whats up with the3 ATS points, what are they for and how do you lose or gain them.
I notcied I have -1,287, while at the same time, I notice memebers that have been banned from ATS with over 1,000.
Are they used to buy extra fonts or something, or are they even important at all???
edit on 9-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

Hit the enter button before I could type
edit on 9-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: i'm slow

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There used to be a store to buy cosmetic items for your mini profile.

The ATS Points system is now obsolete. It can all be done by going to the TOOLS selection you see in the header menu for free.

-B
edit on 9-2-2011 by baked because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

That said; There is a super cereal club which thinks it's super-duper cool (The duper makes a difference) which thinks it's worthwhile gaining them. It doesn't help the search for truth, in fact it could be said it hinders it, but it makes some folk feel cool and part of a community - and isn't that what being human (or fictionally alien) is all about?

Don't knock the completely false economy lest you try to knock the same one used in real life

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I spoke fact, not an opinion. What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

As did I.

If there was a slight it was about how obsolete the points system is. Not at you.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just giving you a hard time man.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

Wouldn't have it any other way

-m0r

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have taken the time and to apologize in skipping, reading and i do realize that is not what i should have done. But, myself, i do stress the point of interaction with the highest degree of interaction, please do not assume that members are here for pleasure. This site, does and has and obviously takes into consideration a perspective that is some what and sought after.

For further clarification, please request feedback from administrators.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If you have (-) points, as in a negative number, you are required to write all the other Members a check for the difference.

So I figure you owe me .08 cents, rounded up that's 1 cent.

And I prefer cashier's check or money order, sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The "Super Duper Breakfast Club" was disbanded eons ago. Our time wave machine was out of Cheerios, it was horrific.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
Are they used to buy extra fonts or something, or are they even important at all???

Well I was told they were good for a new car when you had enough...

Seems that was false information

I hear though you can spend them and become a RAT

edit on 9-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The points system on ATS has replaced the prior standards usually accepted for entrance to Heaven. 10,000 points minimum to get into paradise.

Unfortunately Al Jazeeras website got an exclusive contract to the virgins, so our Heaven is a bit less, um, pure. But all things considered....

~Heff

top topics

join