It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O sight information need it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My first threat and the reason I open an account on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just want to give a fresh start to my first threat on ATS before I trash it. I know ATS members wants solid proof about ufos and what I have its just one more story but what I’m really trying accomplish here is debunking myself because in the back of my head still have the question “ what was I really saw? “ Really can’t let go. I contacted and reported this incident to an UFO society explained everything by mail but still didn’t receive any replay from them. also did a lot of research on the internet about ufos but there are so many videos and questionable photos I don’t want even touch it and can’t find any similar photo to the object in question, also checked news and websites looking for something unusual in the skies in that particular day but didn’t find anything .
so what am I really asking is, for same info, photos videos or same one in the uk in this exact day saw same kind of unusual object in the sky the only thing I can give you is the time, place, direction and date of this event.

Just want to add this noting to do with the topic:
I never had the felling what I saw was out of this world just the weird sensation that hasn’t normal from what I see every day in the sky.

Just thought in doing this new threat in the hope same one on ATS or just same one reading this cold came forward with same information.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BenoV

I will go check it out.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BenoV

BenoV, when I form opinions on UFO pictures, videos, and stories. I usually try to avoid judging them using the story's details or the quality of the video. (unless one of them in extreme of course)

I tend to rely on my shock factor. Or the body's feeling that it comprehends what it sees on a primitive level.

If humans really had interaction with ancient aliens, the reaction to their sight or presence will be animalistic inside of us.

I have personally had this reaction twice: One of the times, I was shown a physical photograph of a E.T. and it really stuck the weird chord... (And no I can not get the physical photograph, and I do believe photos exsist but they do not get uploaded to the internet.)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I know what you mean and I get the lesson but in this particular case all the research made I came across the most absurd photos and videos you can imagine...

That why I did that statement in my threat

Any way we are always learning and u did a good statement saying and I quote
“I tend to rely on my shock factor. Or the body's feeling that it comprehends what it sees on a primitive level.

If humans really had interaction with ancient aliens, the reaction to their sight or presence will be animalistic inside of us. “

Also in my opinion the human reaction to the unknown cold be very different in each individual.

new topics

top topics

join