It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know it's hard to believe........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's a story - I live in Southern Cali but was traveling home from a trip to Norther Cali from visiting family. It was late, around 1:30 am, as I was making my way over the Grapevine. (a freeway mountain pass that connects the central valley of California to the Santa Clarita and San Fernando valley's of So Cal)

Anyway, as I'm driving, I notice two very bright lights - One overhead to my left that looked like a very bright star, almost like the new headlights on a Mercedes, and the other, way down in the distance in the Santa Clarita valley.

The light that was above me to my left, looked like it could be a star, but it was below the light wispy clouds that were in the dark sky that nigh/morning. Moving on, as I got closer to the my exit, Magic Mountain Parkway, the
second, typical bright light that I had been watching was actually hovering over what I believe is a water storage tank of some kind on top of a small hill right off the East side of the freeway by my exit.

I keep looking at it as I take the exit from the freeway and it is not moving - just hovering there. I make a left and head in the direction of the water storage tank where the bright light is. I mean, when I say bright, it was like a pure bright white, almost blue hue to it, light. Kinda like the Temple Mount light appeared to be in that video.

I decided to pull off to the side of MMP right across from where this light is hovering. I sat there for what seemed to be five to ten minutes before I went home, and the light did not move.
There were some cars driving by, but very few, as it was so early on a Monday morning, but I saw no one stop like I was doing to check out the light. It was very out of place, and I had never seen it before in all my time driving by that area.

I decided to drive by the area the next day to see if there was some sort of structure that was holding a light that big and bright above the water tank, as there is allot of filming going on in our area and it may have been some sort of prop, but there was nothing of the sort.

My point with this story, is that there was something very much out of the ordinary going on right in the middle of a very populated area off of the 5 freeway. It was late mind you, but I heard nothing of it in the papers or even on ATS as to the bright light that I am positive I saw. But just because no major media coverage was made, or other eyewitnesses coming forth doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The Temple Mount thing may very well have happened.

Just sayin'.

MS

new topics

<< 1   >>

join