It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera angles at the Pentagon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nice thread actually Network Dude. I would love to see the videos. It would really answer a lot of questions.

I have been to Washington DC twice in my life.

And one thing I noticed was that everyone has cameras and is touring the area.

My common sense tells me the odds are heavily in favor of the possibility that some cameras caught the event on video.

It would have to be the biggest uncanny coincidence ever in history, that not a single camera caught the event. That would be utterly baffling and would seriously blow my mind. Not joking.

If we were in Vegas, any guy with common sense will tell you what the safe bet is.
And that is it was caught on camera.

We have literally hundreds of stationary cameras that could have caught it, *or portions of it*, and we also have the numerous tourist cameras randomly floating around. I am sure it was caught multiple times.

I know I had my camera ready almost all the time while I was there, and I took many rolls of film.

I am open to the theory that there was no video, but it's mind blowing.

I am also open to the theories of Reptilians, Spaghetti Monsters, and that Elvis is still alive; I just hope no one is upset with me for remaining highly skeptical.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

According to the federal authorities controlling Ground Zero, the black boxes from the two crashed 767s, Flight 11 and Flight 175, failed to turn up in the rubble taken from the site. The 9/11 Commission Report backs the FBI's story, flatly stating: "The CVRs and FDRs from American 11 and United 175 were not found."

This was taken from 911research.wtc7.net this site is amazingly good when it come to 9/11 info. Personally I use it for quite a bit of my research, and I would trust it over the majority of info sites.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Problem:

I have been to Washington DC twice in my life.

And one thing I noticed was that everyone has cameras and is touring the area...

Not at 09:30. And, NOT in that area. It isn't exactly a "tourist" spot....Arlington, Pentagon City, Crystal City. Well, except for the shopping malls...but, those are indoors. AND they open at 10:00, generally. (I'm sitting in a Starbuck's, right now as I type, in Pentagon City. Across the street from the Mall...and Macy's. An airplane could fly that same exact route....would never see it).

Anyone in the District, proper, would have had NO view whatsoever of that portion of the Pentagon. And, even IF there were tours being conducted at @ the Pentagon, the entrance for visitors is over by the bus terminal, and Metro entrance. On the other side. (Well, several wedges counter-clockwise. Check the Google Map image).

For others, things happened way too fast. I know a guy who lived in one of the apartments along Columbia Pike. He was out on the balcony, facing the highway (approximately looking North). He saw the jet pass by, left to right....even IF a camera had been right next to him, would be gone in a second or two. AND, from where he was, he wasn't high up enough to see over the intervening buildings all the way to actually see the Pentagon itself.

edit on 9 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll bet they run the cameras 24/7 on record now, with multiple backups. My question is, is there a webcam setup to view the surrounding area? They have weather cams, mardi gras cams, etc, why couldn't TPTB do the whole streaming video thing JUST IN CASE another calamity like that happened again. Wouldn't that be useful? Or would that be too big-brotherish? Hey, it's my taxpayer's dollars, so why not set up viewable webcams in areas all around? It'd be a self-sufficient loop, flushing it's cache say every three days or so. I'm not an expert in security cams, but my wife works for a company, and unofficially it's not that difficult to setup.

Or would TPTB rather we NOT watch them?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
look at the amount of anomalies at all the accident sites that day. uncanny co-incidenses or human error and fallibility in the execution off 'the perfect crime'. i know where my money is at. of course the pentagon has footage of the missile...oops plane approaching and impacting, but if i am guilty of a crime, i am not going to gift the judge with evidence to incriminate myself. sooooo much effort again by weedwacker, hooper et al to refute every last thing, even the irrifutable. they must have some wierd attraction for georges bush.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry forgive me but are you saying that a plane, jet, tank, blimp or some large object did into strike and blow up the Pentagon at roughly 9:00 on September 11, 2001??

I can assure you that happened for I witnessed it crash into the side of the building. I was in fourth grade driving to school in Alexandria, VA after a doctors appointment. Heading south on I-95 just passing the Pentagon I saw it happen. Now before anyone jumps in my mouth says "PROVE IT!!" I was ten and had no way to record it. All I can say is trust me and the hundreds of other people that saw the plane impact the pentagon. A lot of people can argue that the plane would have done much more damage. Maybe but unfortunately the fact of the matter is the Pentagon is made of concrete, steel, and wood. The wings crippled and were pulverized, the body exploded on contact with the wall and that is hwy you have the damage that is there.
I was there. I saw it. heard it. Felt it.
edit on 2/9/2011 by 7ruth because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7ruth
I'm sorry forgive me but are you saying that a plane, jet, tank, blimp or some large object did into strike and blow up the Pentagon at roughly 9:00 on September 11, 2001??

I can assure you that happened for I witnessed it crash into the side of the building. I was in fourth grade driving to school in Alexandria, VA after a doctors appointment. Heading south on I-95 just passing the Pentagon I saw it happen. Now before anyone jumps in my mouth says "PROVE IT!!" I was ten and had no way to record it. All I can say is trust me and the hundreds of other people that saw the plane impact the pentagon. A lot of people can argue that the plane would have done much more damage. Maybe but unfortunately the fact of the matter is the Pentagon is made of concrete, steel, and wood. The wings crippled and were pulverized, the body exploded on contact with the wall and that is hwy you have the damage that is there.
I was there. I saw it. heard it. Felt it.
edit on 2/9/2011 by 7ruth because: Spelling

thats exactly what i am saying. the flight path and trajectory has been shown to have been virtual impossible. there are sworn witness statement indicating that the plane that they(and most probably your good self) saw did not follow the same trajectory as that indicated in the official report and speculation that the missile strike was timed to co-incide with the passing of the observed plane over the pentagon. there are numerous reports of sightings of a plane very close by in and around the time of the explosion and i think there may even be video evidence somewhere. there are very sophisticated mind games at play here, as in the other crash sites of the day, but more and more evidence is available to crack that egg wide open. i bet you will be surprised to hear that there were very few, if any deaths anywhere that day relating to the 'terror attacks'. the whole thing is one huge hoax, sold to the general public by a complicit media broadcasting computer generated images, and orchastrated by the men behind the men in power.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Top Gun Turban Pilots from the caves of Afghanistan are highly trained individuals. Shame on you for thinking otherwise.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The TSA tells us that if we have nothing to hide than we have nothing to fear. Well then I say right back at ya government. If there's nothing to hide than why not release the footage? Show us the atrocity committed by terrorists against this country like you claim. Obviously they have something to hide here...
edit on 9-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
The Top Gun Turban Pilots from the caves of Afghanistan are highly trained individuals. Shame on you for thinking otherwise.

my deepest apologies. i retract everything.
i really didn't realise the TGTP's were involved.

the shanksville gang are the whipping boys back at general headquarters cave212 and their failure used to spur on the next generation of recruits.

drill sergeant
'if y'don't raise your game scumsucker, you're going down. y'hear me. down to shanksville town.'
'
'i don't care what you've been told.
i don't care what you've been told.
the shanksville gang got lost in a hole.
the shanksville gang got lost in a hole.'

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Without any evidence I have supporting my argument all I can do is deny your points. Note that I've recently read Pentagon COnspiracy
and I'll have you know it was a very interesting read. MANY good points but I have to go by what I physically saw. Maybe the government made it seem like that plane hit it by doing some trickery. But what I saw is what I believe and nothing, no person on the Internet, or news article (unless super official) will deter my eyes and mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

To believe there were no cameras aiming at that helipad is akin to believing in the Tooth Fairy IMO..

End of story...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm amazed just how many eye witnesses are suddenly joining ATS.

If they cannot provide personal info and solid evidence in regards to their BS statements, they are not eyewitnesses. Most likely, they are a bunch of delusional whackjobs who feel an overwhelming need to support the Official Fairy Tale.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
[snip]

As far as ALL the tapes confiscated that day, what is there to hide? Anyone that tells you, that you are an idiot for asking these questions, is obviously missing a few brain cells, or a payed shill. Which is cool and all cause we all need to make money.
edit on 10-2-2011 by elevatedone because: removed unecessar comments about others

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join