It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera angles at the Pentagon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yes Tokzik please show it, the entire internet has never heard of or seen it but its safe on your HD LOL, i guess all the pictures showing nothing hit the ground anywhere near the Pentagon will be then disqualified.
edit on 10-2-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

as i can understand why you would feel the need to be so sarcastic it is uncalled for, i recorded 2 days worth of news and internet videos starting on 9/11. while as you point out "the entire internet has never heard of or seen it" i wouldnt know, i havnt been over my 9/11 HD (all 90gb of it) since i moved around 6 months later, this info was available at the time but even searchin the twin towers videos now only brings up a small portion of the videos available at the time they were hit.

have you even tried searching for this information ?

Some eyewitnesses believe the plane actually hit the ground at the base of the Pentagon first, and then skidded into the building. Investigators say that's a possibility, which if true, crash experts say may well have saved some liv.....

information is out there ... try a little search

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

I have searched every internet site i could find for SIX YEARS, and not one, ANYWHERE has seen or heard of a video of the plane bouncing in front of the Pentagon, is all i am saying.

And since the ground is unscathed i would imagine that is WHY i have not seen such a video.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hi network dude, I would think that it is way too late for that.
They should have played it over and over and over and over again like they did the towers.

With CGI today anything can be rendered to video. I thought the same thing, for about a month.
If I can render anything to video, than I would hope with all our tax money, investment profits from taxes, they had better be able to afford to make one.

good reasoning though

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
wow ... you searched every internet site for 6 years ? you need to get out more

im like 50% sure it hit the ground but it has been a loooooooong time so maybe it i do remember the videos and pictures wrong but i do have them and like i said before i will get it sorted tomorow .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
9/11 happened and a lot of innocent people died, and many more are doing so as a consequence. Are (some) Americans really trying to prove their government set the whole thing up? Why would they? To embark upon a ten year long unwinable war with a people that just want to be left alone? To impose American sharia law on a culture thousands of years older? (Apologies for using the 's' word, but some see it as just that...)

The U.S.A is overdue for the ten year isolationist period during which everybody goes home, closes its borders, and licks its wounds. Its about time, statistically Americans are poorer than Zimbabweans, with their national household debt.

The U.S.A needs to learn to stand on its own two feet and take care of itself. It is quite scary that America is dependent on Chinese food aid. I grew up in a 'third world' country and believed that the U.S was some kind of world saviour, with cocacola and marlboro smokes....I don't anymore..sniff sniff.

I would like to pop over and do the Greyhound bus coast to coast trip to see America, every country has its beauty...is it still running? After the Orient Express train trip, of course....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Right on. ALL security camera footage from dozens and dozens of busineses, gas stations, banks and office buildings was confiscated by the FBI (and possibly "other" government agencies). NONE of the confiscated footage was ever released and will never be released as long as those who staged this false-flag operation wish to obscure the truth.

I wanted to address this, since nobody from the "Truther" camp will correct it.

This is blatently wrong.

www.youtube.com...

That is one that I know how to find. IIRC, there is also another one out there.

PS. The USG cannot LEGALLY release them, as they do NOT belong to them. They belong to the private companies. Have you contacted them to get the footage?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

FACT: The day before, SECDEF states in a press conference that over 3 trillion dollars of defense money is UNACCOUNTED FOR.

FACT: The location where the information (computers, physical files/records, accountants) was stored is PRECISELY where the "airliner" hit. That section was destroyed and the majority of those people were killed.

Um. you're wrong on that too. It was public knowledge in March of 2000 IIRC.

hv.greenspun.com...

It was also reported in Feb. of 2001 as seen here.

www.pbs.org...

Wow. I'd say your research skills are lacking sir/ma'am.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Actually the video footage was confiscated by the FBI. The Government can confiscate that footage as it is evidence of a criminal act and could contain information to help resolve questions about the incident, clarify points of the investigation, and maybe show something that was missed by everyone else in all the confusion.

The 2 pentagon videos from the gate cam, the Citgo cam, DEA HQ cam and the Hotel footage was all confiscated. It was not released until FOIA requests and court actions came about, and only after years of fighting over it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
ok i have just woke up and been shuffling through my old hard drives and i have to pop out and but a old skool IDE HDD enclosure as my pc is sata and it wont fit in any of my laptops ...

im off to town in a while, ill pick one up and be back later.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by weedwhacker

You guys do not even remember what you type, almost every OS fairytale believer in here states that they cannot stop planes from attacking it because there is an airport too close.

And i poke fun at Rumsfeld for being outside helping the victims, what a hero, of course the Secret Service somehow did not think to whisk him or ANYONE ELSE to safety... Golly Gee.

The US Secret Service does not protect the Secretary of Defense.

Sorry 'bout your luck.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elohimsciences
reply to post by FDNY343

I just spent some time going through all of your posts on here. What are you here for? All you really here to just argue or disprove everything. Are you seriously interested in this stuff, because if I was someone who really believed the official "911" story I probably wouldn't spent much time arguing about, especially join a website JUST to defend it, with people who you claim have to be kind of dumb to question it. What's your game?

That's kinda.....weird, but whatever.

Why am I here?

I don't like people that lie. I came here specifically to address the Victims Compensation Fund and the SSDI thread. That is where I started. The fool who claimed a few different things in that thread p****ed me off, as he implied that FDNY murdered some of their own.

I don't like that. It's baseless, and factless.

After that, I kinda poked around, and found more stuff that interests me, alas, I am still here.

The events of 9/11 are VERY personal to me. I experienced it, and only by the grace of God, did I survive that day. So, it makes it very personal.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by FDNY343

Actually the video footage was confiscated by the FBI. The Government can confiscate that footage as it is evidence of a criminal act and could contain information to help resolve questions about the incident, clarify points of the investigation, and maybe show something that was missed by everyone else in all the confusion.

Correct. I never said that they didn't collect the video from surrounding buildings.

The 2 pentagon videos from the gate cam, the Citgo cam, DEA HQ cam and the Hotel footage was all confiscated. It was not released until FOIA requests and court actions came about, and only after years of fighting over it.

Yep. Correct again. The FBI still does not have a legal leg to stand on when it comes to releasing private property to the public. The reason for the court battles was because of that very reason. The private companies most likely gave their permission during the court proceedings to release the footage.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

In addition to the pentagon video blurb, the footage from the DEA HQ, The Hotel footage and the Citgo footage have all been released to the public. Flip back a few pages and you will find the links and videos.

NONE of the videos shows an airliner crashing into the Pentagon. NONE of the videos show an airliner at such low altitude flying across the lawn. I am speaking of releasing the videos that supposedly show this footage.

Originally posted by XcathdraSee posts 2 pages back, and a few posts above tis to see the wreckage debris from the Pentagon, in addition to over 130 eyewitness accounts of a plane hitting the pentagon.

I have seen hundreds of photos of the "wreckage" and the impact site, as you (most likely) have and most ATS folks. There is a startling lack of airliner debris. There are also witnesses (government employees) who witnessed a plane flying low towards the Pentagon and then flying up and away from it moments before the explosion.

Originally posted by XcathdraIt was 2.3 trillion that was unaccounted for and it spans decades,and not just the Bush Presidency.

Whatever the amount actually was, if I was wrong in saying 3 trillion, then I apologize. The main point is completely unchanged: 2.3 **TRILLION** is still a lot of money to "misplace." And, I wasn't pointing out that it was Bush's fault. It doesn't matter whose fault it was/is. 2.3 TRILLION $$$ of taxpayer money vanished. It was announced on September 10th by the SECDEF. The next day, the location of that information and the people who managed the information suffered major damage.

Originally posted by Xcathdraand records still exist in other locations.

That's a pretty general assessment. Ever hear of *compartmentalization?* It's THE cornerstone of modern information and intelligence management. "Need to know." While "...and records still exist in other locations" is easily said, do you have direct knowledge that this highly sensitive accounting information was indeed stored "in other locations?" We're not talking about parking ticket violation lists; we're not talking about a business tax record; we're not talking about a corporate payroll even. We're talking about the whereabouts of enough money to start, maintain and end several isolated conflicts at the very least, or a war. People are murdered for $20 all the time, or for the secrets they know. Escalate that up to the level of 2.3 trillion dollars. Compartmentalization keeps secret things secret, and it's highly likely that this sensitive financial information was compartmentalized.

Originally posted by XcathdraYou really need to take off your slumber mask and open your eyes some. Think for yourself and quit swallowing conpisracy theories hook line and sinker. The video footage has been released, and more is on the way thanks to judicialwatch.

You really need to stop trying to bully people around by telling them what they need to do. Bet you're used to getting your way by trying to intimidate people around you. Here's a quote that may help you: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, then you will see all your problems as nails." Relax and change your ways or you'll have some pretty bad karma coming back your way. People don't appreciate bullies. You might want to open your eyes a tad bit too. So far, again, NO VIDOE SHOWS ANY THING EVEN CLOSE TO RESEMBLING AN AIRLINER.

Originally posted by XcathdraTake a deep breath and read the posts made in this thread, and you will find your answers. Unless you are so set in your conspiracy theory that you just dismiss any info that contradicts your thoughts.

Back at you: take a deep breath. Personally, I'd like to see that footage showing an airliner hitting the Pentagon. My assertion is that they can't show it because it doesn't exist. It is certainly not a matter of "national security" now, ten years later, is it? How can footage of an airliner be so sensitive as to hide it from the public. Surely there were enough cameras from all the dozens and dozens and dozens of locations from which they confiscated surveillance footage. Dismissing info? There is no video (info) to dismiss. The one that was released shows the TIP of something and then an explosion. No airliner.

Originally posted by XcathdraOut of curiosity what branch of the Government do you work for and how long have you been an investigator? The reason I ask is you make your claims as absolute Fact. The only way you can do that is if you have first hand knowledge of what transpired. In that case, you would be an accessory to murder for failing to act by preventing the incidents from occuring.

You are very ridiculous. That aside, a "fact" is a statement that may be proven or disproven. Never once did I assert that anything I stated was "an *absolute* fact" as you have suggested.

Originally posted by XcathdraAlso, who doctored the video / photos? Did that person go through the alaw enforcement / FBI cedemy with you. /.end sarcasm.

The classic move by "debunkers" and mis/disinformation agents. When the facts (or lack thereof) point to a conclusion, try to invalidate the argument by attacking the person presenting it. You are indeed a sarcastic bully. I don't see happiness in your future unless you change your ways.

Originally posted by XcathdraTake some time, calm down, and actually look at whats been posted and think for yourself. If in the end you still beleive its a coverup, thats your thing and I respect that. However, to me, you seem to be ignoring all the information to date about what occured.

I enjoy your comments about taking time to calm down. I believe that you should take your own advice. You really need to think for yourself. You have bought the cover story hook, line and sinker. You could even be promoting the "story" for personal or professional reasons. Look in the mirror, relax, and you will see the person who is ignoring information about the event.

Originally posted by XcathdraWhy would the government orchestrate mass murder to hide 2.3 trillion dollars when they had nothing to do with the loss in the first place? If you research that you will see the timelines and how far back that probe went.

See, NOW you have begun the journey. With a good question. WHY would they do such? Who knows. However, is it not quite coincidental that the very next day after the announcement that the very section of the Pentagon that housed the files and personnel concerning that information was destroyed in a violent explosion/impact event? Is it not coincidental that the very day and very moment that impact/explosion happened, the government was conducting a nationwide military exercise involving the hijacking of commercial aircraft? Why?

MORE has been done to hide much LESS. Look at the financial disaster that began in 2008 and how much money that involved. 2.3 trillion is a big deal, and anyone minimizing that fact may also be selling swampland in Florida.

I enjoy thoughtful debate. You have tried to devolve it into bullying and "investigation by proclamation." Let's stick to GOOD FORM and back away from the "You need to do this and you need to do that." It really makes for a healthier forum. Keep to manners and decorum. Read a book on "How to be a Gentleman" if you're interested in improving your life. --This is completely out of kindness I say this as you appear to be an arrogant, angry bully.

just saying... (oh, and excuse the typos; I don't have time to go back through)
edit on 11-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Paragraph break insertion

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You may know the answer to this, but with a FOIA request, you have to know exactly what you are looking for right? For example, If I asked for the camera angles from that side of the building, I would have to specify which cameras I was requesting? I have never done one, so it is a completely new process to me. I think if nothing else, it would rule out my theory if none of the angles proved any different conclusion.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A plane hit the Pentagon...Many loved ones died in the attack...There was a missile, it was called an airliner. Give up people. There is nothing that can be said or shown that will change the minds of these conspiracy theorists. 911 was a conspiracy...a conspiracy among terrorists from other nations. The United States government did not plan this. If you still believe this, I will send each and every one of you an aluminum hat, so others will not be able to read your paranoid minds. If you are American, you should be ashamed of yourself for slandering my country, my flag. Those of you who from other countries who slander my country...I hope to God we stop sending billions upon billions in aid, money and protection to those countries who need it. We are struggling financially, but the United States of America will prevail as quickly as it has in the past. The United States will always be the most giving, most powerful and most immigrated country in the world. Even after all your slandering, you know big daddy America will still protect you when you come calling.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I feel sorry for you...
...you refuse to face the fact that your country does NOTHING to improve the lives of anybody....it only does things that serve the US's purpose....

Blind faith in ones government is not a good thing.

I hope you wake up soon matey....for your sake.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Whatever the amount actually was, if I was wrong in saying 3 trillion, then I apologize. The main point is completely unchanged: 2.3 **TRILLION** is still a lot of money to "misplace." And, I wasn't pointing out that it was Bush's fault. It doesn't matter whose fault it was/is. 2.3 TRILLION $$$ of taxpayer money vanished. It was announced on September 10th by the SECDEF. The next day, the location of that information and the people who managed the information suffered major damage.

It was announced MUCH earlier than that. March of 2000 and again in Febuary of 2001.

And it didn't just "vanish". The money was spent on things over YEARS and the two systems that accounted for all of it, couldn't communicate. They could't TRACK it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You may know the answer to this, but with a FOIA request, you have to know exactly what you are looking for right? For example, If I asked for the camera angles from that side of the building, I would have to specify which cameras I was requesting? I have never done one, so it is a completely new process to me. I think if nothing else, it would rule out my theory if none of the angles proved any different conclusion.

Yes, it would help weed out the other footage that they would deny access to.

Also, you'll most likely be charged for it, as it would take some research, and also a CD is what they would put it on.

Let us know what you find.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Originally posted by network dude
I am saying that some of them SHOULD have been looking that way and they should have been recording 24/7 just like a convenient store would.

Even if they were, who's to say the recording media even survived the impact, collapse, fires and firefighting effort?

No one seems to know where that media would have been kept anyhow, so there's a job for all you serious "researchers", find out where that media would have been when the plane impacted.

My guess...and again, this is just a guess, it would be in the same place as the media that they released of the 5 Pentagon frames, where it captured the nose of a bird. Or a missile. Or something long and sleek. Definitely not a Boeing airliner.
Keep grasping.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
I feel sorry for you...
...you refuse to face the fact that your country does NOTHING to improve the lives of anybody....it only does things that serve the US's purpose....

Blind faith in ones government is not a good thing.

I hope you wake up soon matey....for your sake.

The US only does things to serve its own purpose? You are either ignorant or uneducated... Check out this site- www.census.gov... . Just to help you understand it, the numbers represent millions. So when you see the amounts listed, you will need to note that each total consists of BILLIONS of dollars. This makes up only 30% of what we give as a country. The citizens and corporations give a near 70% more than what our government gives in aid and money. Do your research MATEY and learn something for a change.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join