It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera angles at the Pentagon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Inside jobs are a hell of a lot more likely than outside, regardless of what countries are pulling them off.

I wont disagree with this statement, but the magnitude of what occured on 9/11 precludes a coverup. There is no human way possible to ensure that any witnesses or investigations into different aspects of 9/11 could keep that secret. It is impossible.

Fact is , you got no proof of who is behind anything, in any attacks...when following the money trails and seeing who gains power...it becomes FAR more clear.

Which effectively destroys your own argument based on the same criteria. I follwed forensic evidence to reach my conclusion, and you dismiss it. You followed the money trail for your conclusion, and I am dismissing it.

You guys are like the old guard that needs cleaning out... and i cannot wait for that day.

Lol.. ok Keep in mind when the old guard is "cleaned out" there is inevitably collateral damage among the new gaurd. Why is that? Because when you have a shift of power that you are describing, allies going into it are almost never allies once its overwith.

Make sure you smile for the muzzle flash.

It is far too easy for you guys to pick what appears "Obvious to you" , and yet you do not even know why that seems obvious, well i will tell you why.

I have 10 years of law enforcement experience under my belt that includes forensic investigations. I am pretty sure what is obvious to me and what needs to be looked at more. But please, by all means school me in the way of the new guard young grasshopper.

You apparently believe everything you hear, and it is easy to pick enemies when they are offered to you as said enemies.

Says the person who is following the money trail while ignoring other evidence. I dont believe everything I hear or read - take your posts for example...

You love the fact that there is someone to be "against" .. and never look within for enemies, that is in fact the most hilarious part of all.

No more hillarious than your assumptions being completely out of the solar system in terms of my beliefs and what you think they are. Ironically enough, Mr. Law and Order, your argument is exactly what you are accusing me of. You love the fact that there is someone to be against. In your case its the Government.

Its amazing how an argument can be turned around and used against you. Take notes because it hapens a lot when "new guards" take over. The technical term for that condition by the way is called rectal-cranial inversion.

Have a nice day in your bunker.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You make my point, every part of this can be turned around again...Laughing again i am.

You say there is no way to cover this up, they didn't, they just used the faithful to do it for them.

You cannot prove who did it, nor can I.

You can believe whatever you want, so can I.

It is your choice to believe that all the amazing magical acts of that day were caused by incompetence.
so i guess you have two enemies then, the terrorists and your flimsy weak administration and all there failed protocols, who watches your country fall apart and and spends most of its time chasing ghosts...all in all, FAIL.
edit on 10-2-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You make my point, every part of this can be turned around again...Laughing again i am.

riiight...

You say there is no way to cover this up, they didn't, they just used the faithful to do it for them.

Comprehension is the term holmes... I said an inside job of that magnitude could not be kept a secret due to the sheer number of people involved. The X factor in the operation you are suggesting is the nail in the coffin. There is no possible way to plan for all contingencies.

Based on your thought process though the old guard will never be going anywhere because they are so intelligent and forward thinking, that they are able to pull the wool over everyones eyes. The only other possible explanation is everyone in this country is an idiot, except for you.

You cannot prove who did it, nor can I.

Well, if we actually look at the evidence collected to date, we can prove who did it. The only reason you are not seeing that is because you are dismissing any evidence that does not support your argument.

You are also failing to take into account its a open and still active criminal investigation. At what point in your world did it become acceptabl to compromise ongoing murder investigations because you think you have a right to all of that information immediately?

and to answer this question, it was Col. Mustard with the candlestick in the observatory.

You can believe whatever you want, so can I.

So long as what I beleive coincides with your version of events right?
edit on 10-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psyop911

good. it's good that you're confuzed. as for the cameras? seriously? you seriously believe not one
camera caught flight77 hitting the pentagon? no wonder you're confuzed. i'm merely confuzed
because you are confuzed. strange.

Seriously, tell me why there would have been a camera focused on that particular area at that particular time. And the answer "well they had cameras all over" doesn't count.

why wouldn't they? after all, it is a pentagon shaped building, right? so, it's like a circular
thingy, right? i mean (dunno if you'd agree with me on this one) it's logical to expect that
cameras would be placed all "around" the building. it would be kind of stupid to just have
them poiting in one direction, right?

still confuzed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Open and active investigation, really.

I thought you knew what had happened and so did everyone else...guess not, of course that does not matter to you, cause you already followed the forensic evidence.

We were told what happened literally that day, so what part of it is "still under investigation".

Precedents were set all over that day, yet you followed the "forensic evidence". Just what have you compared it too? paraphrasing a Truster mantra.

You are satisfied with a version of events that has never been properly investigated, none of the inconsistencies exist to you huh.

You "searched for truth" and it matches the Official Line that does not exist according to trusters, and even funnier it is still under investigation...too much man.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Your perception of an inside job requiring so many people is built upon what ??

A dedicated group of individuals can do amazing things, just look at the amazing box-cutter dudes that foiled your entire country and made it look like fools.

Hell these guys even realized how to make the towers come down when NOONE can still figure it out to this day, clearly they have better knowledge of physics as well...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Open and active investigation, really.

Yup.. really

I thought you knew what had happened and so did everyone else...guess not, of course that does not matter to you, cause you already followed the forensic evidence.

I am not a judge nor am I part of the judicial system. Since not all the parties have been captured yet, its still an active criminal investigation.

We were told what happened literally that day, so what part of it is "still under investigation".

Yeah.. again, its called the judicial system. If I responded to a call of a man with a weapon, and upon arrival he shoots at me and misses, and I shoot back and kill him, its evident to everyon present my actions were justified. However, since we use the rule of law here in the US, and invesitgation must be done, and the report forwarded to the PA to review to determine if charges will be brought or if it was a justifiable homicide.

Just because you follow " the money trail" does not make your suspects guilty. The courts will do that.

Precedents were set all over that day, yet you followed the "forensic evidence". Just what have you compared it too? paraphrasing a Truster mantra.

What precedents are you referring to? The omission of some when they said that prior to 9/11 aircraft that failed to answer radio signals were intercepted by fighter aircraft within 10 minutes?

You are satisfied with a version of events that has never been properly investigated, none of the inconsistencies exist to you huh.

Thats because the investigation is still on going. There are a ton of inconsitencies that exist to me. For starters the BS comparison of 2.3 trillion missing and the argument that 9/11 was orchestrated to cover it up.

The aircraft that flew into the WTC, you know, the one with the mysterious pod underneath. If people actually took the time to compare the correct aircraft and PAINT scheme, they are one and the same.

You seem to have a hard time of understanding the concept of active criminal investigation.

You "searched for truth" and it matches the Official Line that does not exist according to trusters, and even funnier it is still under investigation...too much man.

Conspiracy - look up the i[]legal term and expand your mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Your perception of an inside job requiring so many people is built upon what ??

A dedicated group of individuals can do amazing things, just look at the amazing box-cutter dudes that foiled your entire country and made it look like fools.

Hell these guys even realized how to make the towers come down when NOONE can still figure it out to this day, clearly they have better knowledge of physics as well...

Were ou intending to carry on a conversation with yourself, or did you click reply to on the wrong post?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i have a video on an old hard drive somewhere of the plane hitting ground before the building taken by some tourist on a camcorder..... is this kina what you are after ?

if it will help i can dig it out for ya

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
All those cameras and all we got was a few frames of footage and the FBI constantly changing story about the black boxes.I believe that those cameras focused on the helipad would have shown the fly over and perhaps the explosion.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
i have a video on an old hard drive somewhere of the plane hitting ground before the building taken by some tourist on a camcorder..... is this kina what you are after ?

if it will help i can dig it out for ya

Yes please

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
im in bed at the moment and the other half will go nutz if i start this now (1.04am) i will defo get it sorted in the morning...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Have any of you ever thought that the camera footage will not be released due to the sensitivity of that massive top secret building. Releasing the footage could cause harm in the future. There are a lot of very intelligent terrorists who would love to hit the Pentagon again and the footage can be studied to bring success. I am content that the evidence and video has not been released. The only conspiracy here is," the conspiracy to keep our American heroes safe in that building, by protecting them from future attacks and the conspiracy of your mind."

I watched the aftermath live after it happened and even saw Rumsfeld assisting by carrying a victim to an ambulance. Behind him, I saw fan blades from an airliner and a small part of a fuselage. So you can close this ridiculous topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
Have any of you ever thought that the camera footage will not be released due to the sensitivity of that massive top secret building. Releasing the footage could cause harm in the future. There are a lot of very intelligent terrorists who would love to hit the Pentagon again and the footage can be studied to bring success. I am content that the evidence and video has not been released. The only conspiracy here is," the conspiracy to keep our American heroes safe in that building, by protecting them from future attacks and the conspiracy of your mind."

I watched the aftermath live after it happened and even saw Rumsfeld assisting by carrying a victim to an ambulance. Behind him, I saw fan blades from an airliner and a small part of a fuselage. So you can close this ridiculous topic.

Care to show us some evidence ?? Cause even the debunkers here haven't seen that.

Wow the secretary of defense helping and not being whisked away, i guess they thought it was "All Clear". The President was safe too, in his school classroom...that had been talked about and even given the address too for days

What heroes were in that building that had apparently no defense whatsoever and still does not to this day since the airport beside it is well, too close.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yes Tokzik please show it, the entire internet has never heard of or seen it but its safe on your HD LOL, i guess all the pictures showing nothing hit the ground anywhere near the Pentagon will be then disqualified.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Sorry....but you might want to do further research.

Based on the series of comments you've posted, I see that you really have no understanding of the situation. This latest, (RE:- ) the comment about the airport nearby (National - KDCA) shows that you lack the full comprehension of quite a few historical facts......

edit on 10 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The research isn't hard!

TJ

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You guys do not even remember what you type, almost every OS fairytale believer in here states that they cannot stop planes from attacking it because there is an airport too close.

And i poke fun at Rumsfeld for being outside helping the victims, what a hero, of course the Secret Service somehow did not think to whisk him or ANYONE ELSE to safety... Golly Gee.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

I just spent some time going through all of your posts on here. What are you here for? All you really here to just argue or disprove everything. Are you seriously interested in this stuff, because if I was someone who really believed the official "911" story I probably wouldn't spent much time arguing about, especially join a website JUST to defend it, with people who you claim have to be kind of dumb to question it. What's your game?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Care to show us some evidence ?? Cause even the debunkers here haven't seen that.

This is what happens when you fixate on one aspect and ignore / dismiss the rest...

Large pieces of airplane debris at Pentagon

Aircraft engine rotors in debris

Airplane engine assembly

Airplane pieces inside the Pentagon

Airplane debris on the lawn

Human remains - ** GRAPHIC **

Small aircraft debris

Eyewitness statements describing the plane coming over the highway and impacting the Pentagon

More eyewitness testimony describing plane hitting pentagon

yet more eyewitness acounts describing plane impacting the Pentagon

Photo of Pentagon in 2002 that shows the extent of damage. Also it was not just the outer ring that was breached. All 5 rings sustained damage including the sublevels 3 stories down.

Source - 911 Research
edit on 10-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join