It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real survival needs, and how to achieve them. ( humanspecies survival)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
How to survive (hypothetical)?

We are from birth dropped in a system which our parents, and grand fathers/mothers were also born in.

There were since the dawn of known history always 2kinds of people.
Heart-minded and machine-minded people.
The machine-minded people are in my eyes dating back thousands of years. Sumerian(gods)Egyptian(gods), All kings and queens, almost all religions, and recent (few hundred years)joined governments and banking systems.(CFR,Bilderberger,UN, G20, and secret societies)

You are born, your eyes are open and the mirroring of your environment begins. Vaccines without consent, baptised without consent, kindergarten without consent. By now the mind has accepted this fake reality, and it builds on within the boundaries of the forced system upon us. (Believing that this is just the way it is)

History teaches us that we conform to money,religious systems. We kneel for fear.(fear based)

Don't you wonder why we keep consenting? That wondering inside me brought me to thinking what we really need to survive.

Food, and power that's all..

If we globally walk like an Egyptian for a few months, than all these layers will be gone.
No government, religion can stay up and running, because the power we gave them is gone. The cool effect it has is that, when we walk like an Egyptian, we will see exactly who wants to keep the old running. And therefore the supposed enemy is easier to spot and singled out.

So then only 10%of the people of the earth has to work in Food and power supply, the rest can create and do what their highest excitement is. And we roulette our working time. That's enough to survive.

Why don't we collectively invest some months to achieve this goal?

edit on 9-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I'd love to, but now we're both on a list to be watched as potential 'terrorists'.

You can't use the internet for this. The history of the internet is a military machine, you know this right? There's absolutely no anonymity online my friend.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
gotta love the list!!
been on the "watch" list for years.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

We are already death my friend, loose your fear. Join even if that means we get in danger.
How else do we achieve unified thought levels, and expressions ?

I want to live in freedom, sounds simple but that's al I want

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm proud to be part of "the list", but also scared to pieces!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by officiallyfreakedout
I'm proud to be part of "the list", but also scared to pieces!!

What exactly are your scared of? I am proud to be on the list to, and i think there are more on the list then they can handle

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Your ideas are brilliant my friend, But it would never and could never work. In america WE do have freedom to a extent and i don't know about anyone else but i would like to hold on to what little freedoms i have left.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Your ideas are brilliant my friend, But it would never and could never work. In America WE do have freedom to a extent and i don't know about anyone else but i would like to hold on to what little freedoms i have left.

In the end you want all the freedom you deserve, if we collectivity decide to 'walk like an Egyptian' you can have it all. (There is an point of no return in taking away your freedoms which the US is doing to you now)

More importantly is what you give to your children and their children and their children etc etc. Echo of action.

Our actions must echo in eternity.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

We are already death my friend, loose your fear. Join even if that means we get in danger.
How else do we achieve unified thought levels, and expressions ?

I want to live in freedom, sounds simple but that's al I want

Sorry friend, but I can't see there being a revolution plan being set up or even adequately discussed on the internet.
For one, I might just be an agent specifically here to infiltrate groups that wish to commit acts of 'terror' (as defined by the establishment) against the Status Quo. You would never know and because of that very fact, you would be prevented before you even began.
This is common practice, nowadays especially.
Truly, you should be wary about discussing such things so publicly.

Fear isn't your enemy, it's what can keep you alive and free.

join