It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on film in sweden (anti tank weapon test)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Here is video from Sweden. They are testing a new anti tank weapon filmed in extreme slowmotion. Speed of the missile is approx 200 m/s. In video there is three ufos. I don't know if this is hoax or not.

Video uploader is from Sweden and he has only one ufo video. I asked where he found this video, no answer yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

1st question - what is the range of the objects - from the camera - and explain how you draw the conclusion you do

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is compelling, I'll give you that much.
We'll see how it looks after some thorough scrutinisation from ATS.

I don't think it's birds this time...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
One possibility could be small, flying insects between the camera and the focus point (missile and target vehicle).

Or it could be aliens watching a military test in Sweden.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ah, this one is an easy one. Having seen much of this type of videos and being familiar with weapons that are very similar...this is nothing more than launch debris from the launcher. The round weather cover, etc. Notice how it follows the trajectory of the projectile.

The real conspiracy here is why do the swedes need an anti-tank missile?!?!?! lol......

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

This is the land of mosquitos and that's what I think they are.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
All i see is 3 birds changing direction due to the shock of the anti tank rounds. Birds dont want trouble, they got the heck out of there. But the footage of the tank and x files music was pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

Guys need to start at the top. NFO's! Nasa Filmed Objects. (some like to call them fastwalkers). There are probably about 5-10 which offer definitie proof on the subject!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Possibility of Rods maybe? Will be interesting to see where this footage came from.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow, birds and mosquitos that can fly at mach 5 or better, amazing...

Some of these replies are obviously from some pretty mentally lazy people..

The flying debris is only one additional object that moves along side the missile... and was not what was being pointed out...

The other objects cannot be birds because you can clearly see them moving through clouds and going lower then up through the clouds again and the turns are smooth like you might expect from something mechanical and not biological...

What are they? Unidentified ( who knows?) but not birds or bugs, or debris.. They do look mechanized and controlled, whatever they are...

It's a pretty interesting video...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I love the X-Files song. I always have, but for some reason it really annoys me to hear it on a video of someone claiming to have footage of a UFO. By them adding that song on a video, makes me feel as if they are trying to push to hard to make me believe. I know that's not a good reason to not believe. I'm just stating what my initial feeling always is upon seeing a video whit that audio track.

Back on subject, I'm gonna have to agree that my opinion is of some sort of flying creature. Could be birds, but to me it looks like insects that are actually pretty close to the camera.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You debunkers are straight onto it aren't you. There is no possible way you can say they are not UFO's. There is also no way to say they are. Where did the test footage come from? (if its in the op i'll find it after i post)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The objects (excluding of the chaff from/and the rocket), are presumably below the altitude of the clouds, and behind the tank/building.
They do seem to enter the cloud however.

That is to say, the objects changed direction on multiple occasions, within the time span of firing a rocket.
And due to parallax and the fact that they move at apparent speeds comparable to the rocket itself, they are moving FASTER than the rocket itself.

Very close insects it's not.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Where did the test footage come from?

I'd say it's military...originally
How many hands has it passed through though?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Good post, thanks.

What with youtube now actively sabotaging its own site, posts like this are most appreciated.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Amazing UFOs! They are shaped like rings in 3 distinct colors (red, green and yellow). They are also pretty huge from the size of their rings.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Couldn't they be fighter jets? It would make sense to me if they were flying around a military weapons testing grounds.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Jeremiah Johnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Wow, birds and mosquitos that can fly at mach 5 or better, amazing...

Some of these replies are obviously from some pretty mentally lazy people..

Mentally lazy?

If an insect is close to the camera, how much distance does it have to cover to span the entire viewing area of the camera?

The answer is not much, relatively speaking.

An example would be a satellite and an airplane crossing the night sky from horizon to horizon. The airplane will cross the span more quickly, but it in actuality is moving much more slowly than the satellite. It appears to move faster because it is so much closer to the observer and is covering much less distance per the same amount of time.

edit on 9-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

And due to parallax and the fact that they move at apparent speeds comparable to the rocket itself, they are moving FASTER than the rocket itself.

What is the distance from the ufos to the camera?

Without that knowledge, how can you estimate the speed of the objects?

Could you explain how parallax enters this discussion? I hadn't seen any indication that this video was filmed using a twin lens camera.

edit on 9-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

MainLineThis wrote

The real conspiracy here is why do the swedes need an anti-tank missile?!?!?! lol......

Worldwide defence sales along with their own defence requirements. Swedish anti-tank missiles and systems are big sellers on the world arms markets.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.saabgroup.com...

TJ

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join