It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam targeted Bush, Rumsfeld daughters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Kinda like the way klinton killed kadafie's daughter.
and then found out they were bombing an asprin plant because the Israeli provided intelligence was a lie.
yay

Please note, it was not Clinton, it was Reagan, it happened in 1985 or 86, years before Clinton came along...
V.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

C'mon, any book written by a politician should go straight into the Fiction section of the library..

I wouldn't believe a word in it..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

C'mon, any book written by a politician should go straight into the Fiction section of the library..

I wouldn't believe a word in it..

I will give that one to ya... I have been looking for coroboration and so far have not located any.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I will give that one to ya... I have been looking for coroboration and so far have not located any.

Hmmm, well maybe it's supposed to be Top Secret..
Does that make Rummy a terrorist for leaking state secrets?
Can we hang him now?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on confirmation. It feels a lot like the story about Iraqi soldiers throwing premature babies out of incubators.

Remember that before the first Iraq war a "volunteer nurse" testified in front of congress that she saw Iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of incubators. It turned out she was the daughter of Kuwait's ambassador in America. She was actually at her families home in Washington at the time she claimed to be in Kuwait. She gave gripping testimony that made the Iraqi soldiers seem like demons released by Sadam. In the end though it came out that she never was on vacation in Kuwait, or volunteering at a hospital any where in the world, when the Iraqi soldiers entered Kuwait.

There have been so many lies about Iraq and Sadam that I find any thing said hard to believe. I would need confirmation from an outside source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join