It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scam known as Income Taxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The government takes our taxed monies and draws interest on that money.

At the end of the year, IRS is kind enough to send us a check.

We fantasize all year how we're going to spend that check!

Here's the insane part, this was our money to begin with!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

As I posted earlier, the court completely rejected his arguments that he could expat. himself from taxes. But more importantly, I want to address the FICA/postal delivery issue since this seems to be where you are resting your entire argument. It appears that the sites you referenced are using the the questions regarding FICA and postal delivery out of context. These questions appear to be rhetorical and not substantive. You see the difference that would make, yes? It's like saying "you inhale, yes and you also exhale, correct" then you are obviously breathing. It was an attempt to illustrate to Mr. Cooper how frivolous his arguments were. And just so you know, Cooper served two years in prison for the 1990 conviction.

I still don't think we are understanding each other. Since Mr. Cooper was a citizen, he had to pay taxes. Since he was trying to evade taxes as a US citizen, he was sentenced to jail.

What site are you using, I haven't seen a link for your content.

But, like you said, we don't know either way what was entailed in the case, seeing as there are no records for this case online. Maybe I'll do a Freedom of Info Letter and get someone to send it.

And like I said before, I read this is a highly successful book entitled Cracking the Code. It containted more excerpts from the case, I'll see if I can get my hands on it and post from it. The links I gave were the only ones on the web.

I'd like to know what you know about FICA, and the Postal system, because what I've read goes into a lot more depth than simply citing that some judges said so and thats why we are US citizens. There were many policies and other facts from US Code. If I can get the book again, I'll put a little up here.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamuhnI still don't think we are understanding each other.

and

What site are you using, I haven't seen a link for your content.

and

But, like you said, we don't know either way what was entailed in the case, seeing as there are no records for this case online. Maybe I'll do a Freedom of Info Letter and get someone to send it.

So let's define the situation. Give me a hypothetical situation, using the Cooper argument, that would eliminate the need to pay tax.

This link will get you to the injunction:
Cooper Injunction The actual court cases that I cited earlier have to be accessed through United states District Court, Denver CO. Just use the case numbers I listed earlier.

As to the 1990 case, no need to file an FOIA, it's a public record. If you can find the actual court it was filed in, I can find the case. Keep looking and get back to me.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join