It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deadfall Trap, created by the Art of War in modern day Politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Here is what you do, create a discussion of something innocuous, let your opponents come in and start to argue against you. The best thing to do is to argue merit and truth, then they have to argue against such things.

Then just continue to comment about telling the truth, those that argue against you of course will have to argue the side of LIES.

Then just tell them what it is that you did to them. Tell them that you created the thread for the very purpose of exposing the truth about their position. They always have to argue against you only because you are arguing the other component. This I learned from two locations, I picked this up from the Art of War by Sun Tzu and from Sarah Palin.

For being such a dumb broad, she certainly has taught me a couple things. I would actually like to thank a member here, I picked this idea up first from him. Use another's ambition against your opponent. SKL you rock.

By the way, you folks that fell for it, how does it feel to be dumber than Sarah Palin? She used this technique several times. What are you that much dumber than her?

new topics

join