It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: Your attention is required here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
In regards to THIS THREAD
titled Possible Youtube UFO Cover-Up Going On....

IMPORTANT:
PLEASE READ

I believe they are trying to lower the chances of an older video being watched because now people will be sorting through video's that occured in between these posts - my reasoning is because youtube does not give you more than 1000 results, you will get a message similar to:

Sorry, YouTube does not serve more than 1000 results for any query. (You asked for results starting from 2340.)

So i cant go back further than page 50 to see older video's- and yes the black videos with text are back this far - we need a way to go back further!! Maybe someone who knows how to script can change the address in the address bar to go back further?

Apologies for creating a new thread but I feel time may be of the essance!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Its not urgent or important at all. I'll quote my post from the original thread to save my time.

Originally posted by Spotless
This is all a marketing plan to sell that aalborg soundtrack. All these videos generate insane amount of traffic and i've seen this done with other products and viral websites.
These reports are being leeched from somewhere, rendered and uploaded automaticly and someone is making huge amount of money from this.
No UFO Cover-up here, trust me.
I worked with professional marketers and they're capable of much more than that. This is going on not only on youtube but other video sites as well.

Googling the link www.google.com... should help you get the point.
Close the thread and don't give the marketer what he wants. A ***tload of traffic.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well if you enter a search for a specific UFO case video you should get results. Im not going to pretend to know what is going on with yt or it's agenda. But yt is really tolerant when it comes to hoax videos for some reason yet when it comes to good footage it gets deleted more often. Who knows, some rouge spammer riding the coat tails of ufology in marketing his product?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think you will find its nothing to do with Youtube at all and just a group of rather stupid people all having what they considered a big laugh at our expense. The only other thing it might be is a viral for Battle For LA which is out in a month...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why didn't you just post on the original thread instead of AH'ing and creating a new one?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

My reason is explained in the post... because at the time I thought this was important and time was of the essance because the issue I was raising was that with time youtube posts were effectivly disappearing - others also agree'd hence the stars in the post in the original thread. I agree I probably overreacted but we will never know will we because it's too late now.

top topics

join