It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream War News Reports Fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
1990 Persian Gulf War
Remember the infamous 1991 CNN report on the Gulf War and how Charles Jaco faked the whole scud missile didn't anyone notice the blue screen behind him? sure from the news it looks like a hotel

maybe it is a hotel or maybe it was a TV Set of the same Hotel used in Saudi Arabia.

Fake 1990 War Report By CNN #1

Same clip bit longer

What makes you think they haven't the elites haven't used the same tactics during the Yugoslav wars? or during the Iraq war of 2003.

I am quite sure there were some scenes that might have made you to think whats really going over there.

Sorry if i am bringing this old video up to the debate, but the issue is important if the video was really leaked by a CNN staff member howcome there have been no CNN leaks ever since this video was leaked to public?

edit on 9-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The faking could also have to do with being the first one on the scene to break a story, or for a reporters own benifit. The news outlets could not care less because it's all about profit nowadays, and even back then, that is my opinion.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Wolfcomplex because: add to my comment.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I would have to see some old news footage of the Iraq war. I remember seeing news reports about scud missiles being fired that didn't appear fake. I was wondering if this was staged to get this video to go viral. Are these two guys the real anchors or are they actors?

If this is legit, this is really big. This will just confirm that our government does control the media and was using it to sway public opinion about the war in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
That was never a genuine news broadcast, was it?
It's hilarious!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
That was never a genuine news broadcast, was it?
It's hilarious!

No i don't think so. On second though I thought it might have been something from SNL

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The broadcast was made and was portrayed as real at that time. I remember these guys lol. Looked a lot scarier when we thought it was real.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this topic to our attention. Most intersting.

new topics

top topics

join