It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercials. Are we being prepared?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Are these the simple ways of preparing us, for what is near? Many of these were shown at the superbowl.

one design (NWO)
one way to work (NWO)
Exploding earth
Red planet zooming towards us -- NIBIRU
slogan:LIVE A FREE LIFE

(poleshift anyone?)
So much can be taken by this one...Mayan temples etc...
"Turn Our World Upside Down...""I Hope You Like Water, Because We're Neck Deep"

Not to mention the MANY upcoming alien related movies!

I found many of these through another forum, but it most defiantly makes one think eh?!

edit on 9-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Flag and star as the idea of subliminal messaging in advertising does intrigue me but alot of it does seem far fetched.

This one caught my attention the other day. In relation to the mass bird die offs, but also with it's religious connotations also.

I've given up trying to embed it, I just get a black screen whenever I do.

Lynx/Axe - Angels Will Fall ad

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Flag and star as the idea of subliminal messaging in advertising does intrigue me but alot of it does seem far fetched.

This one caught my attention the other day. In relation to the mass bird die offs, but also with it's religious connotations also.

I've given up trying to embed it, I just get a black screen whenever I do.

Lynx/Axe - Angels Will Fall ad

Thanks! Yea, I think there is a huge increase in subliminal messaging through tv, although pretty sure it's been going on since the beginning! I just feel that these messages of late are aiming toward coming poleshift or similar especially!
Here is your link embedded

edit on 9-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

It seems I totally fail at embedding then

I do believe subliminal messaging exists in alot of advertising, whether it's purpose is to get me to buy the product, or perhaps to deliver a more sinister message.

I tend to draw the line when people tend to clutch at straws with music videos making references that a particular artist is the antichrist or some such - that I can't buy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Nice commercials.

I do find it interesting that the more I read on certain topics the more I pick up on them in my surrounding, like in commercials.

Gotta love subliminal messaging. I have seen a few commercials that had me scratching my head.

Personally I am loving all the soon to be released alien movies this year. I'll be at the theater a lot

I don't doubt that those in charge put hints in plain sight about things. Some will see it and some won't.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Star and flag.. Good find and well presented..

Some of those were rather creepy but on the other hand, I think sometimes these advertising agencies know what people are talking about and they play on it, using it to generate more publicity.. Perfect example would be now and your thread.. I have watched all those ads, you have, maybe a couple more thousand people will aswell, then discuss those in many forums on the Internet. All the while raising the profile of the company or product being advertised.
It's very clever, I'm sure you have people employed that look at these type of sites allday finding what topics are hot right now.. Same I think with the rap artists that talk of and symbolise illuminati and nwo..

Either that or we really are all screwed!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

It's been bugging me too about the commercials I've been seeing lately. Many seem to have a "conditioning" subtext that's all to obvious to people like us. In addition, have you noticed that the Dallas Coyboys Stadium looks eerily like a UFO?

Infamous UFO spotted in Turkey:

And what do you know? This years Superbowl had the largest viewing audience for Superbowls: 111 million viewers. There's that pesky 11 again.

I'm not being facetious.
edit on 2/9/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I do believe subliminal messaging exists in alot of advertising, whether it's purpose is to get me to buy the product, or perhaps to deliver a more sinister message.

I tend to draw the line when people tend to clutch at straws with music videos making references that a particular artist is the antichrist or some such - that I can't buy.

I use to be the worst at embedding so if I can do you you can

just take everything after the "=" on the youtube page of the video you want then put it in this code without spaces

[ yvid ] code from youtube [/ yvid]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Funny it does look like a UFO.

Not sure if it means anything but you just never know in this world now do ya?!

Funny you mention the viewers, when I heard the number on tv I laughed because I really do have that number pop up all over in my life. It's funny and so common when it happens even my friends laugh. I don't know if it means anything here either but again you never know..

IF these are all conditioning us for something like some think, then what would it be?

Aliens or coming disaster?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Same! These upcoming movies are really my kind of thing! I'm going to love it!

I do think we are going to see much more of these subliminals showing though in the near future.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Good comparison!

And yup, that 11 is just everywhere!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I think you're right that some do play up on the topic, which is a good thing I think. Many people outside forums like this, have no idea what is happening, so this is a way to peak their interest.
The gov. clip I posted has nothing to advertise really, so a blatant warning...and it oozes of poleshift.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I use to be the worst at embedding so if I can do you you can

just take everything after the "=" on the youtube page of the video you want then put it in this code without spaces

[ yvid ] code from youtube [/ yvid]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I can't help but think perhaps we are giving too much credit to brainwashed advertising executives.

Market research departments pick up on popular phrases and images and use them, often without any understanding of the origins of context of the symbols they are presenting.

I do agree there is a certain amount of subliminal messaging conatined in many adverts but I do not give those brinwashed marketing school graduates enough credit to be privy to the answers of the greatest secrets and conspiricies of our time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mumma in pyjamas

I think you are probably correct. Lots of this type of advertising happening recently, but the majority of those who make them, probably have no idea how deep these topics actually go.
Jumping on the bandwagon so to speak.

The one that does concern me most is the one by the government themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Remember that business leaders met not long ago and started discussing stuff like this, they're probably just cashing in and don't have a clue. This will probably increase, but only to make money.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

It has been my experience if the box shows up black when I use the right code then the video is an unembeddable video. Now I check to make sure vids have an embed code before I link to them

that could be it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great imagination you possess. However, I think you're reaching. Subliminal messaging? No. Wishful thinking? Maybe.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, glad to know it wasn't just me to notice. There have been alot of Alien related adds lately. As far as subliminal messages go, has anyone notice that alot of ads, even ones for local business here in Mich. have had someone talking in the backgrounds that you can barely make out?
edit on 9-2-2011 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh, and since this is about commercials, I was wondering if other states have started seeing the 50's style black and white emergency preparedness commercials? That talk about being ready for the end of the year?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join