It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Will Release UFO Cablegate Documents In Next Few Day, Says Julian Assange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Looks like Assage to me, but the the audio is lagging? 2011 is turning out to be year of the hoax thus far.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
They'd use different channels anyway. If there's a cover-up they're not going to let embassy staff in on it are they? We'll get nothing from cables.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't believe anything wikileaks or Assange says.
He is a tool for the NWO. Anyone who has these
documents in hand and holds on to them to get
the best drama out of them like a soap opera,
then he has an agenda and it isn't freedom
or freedom of speech.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Feb 6th, in Canada?

As he's UK constrained with no passport and just about (at that point) to start the anti extradition proceedings I dount the video is real from that date. Also, when Assange was asked initially about ufo leaks he was almost pissed off at being asked saying something along the line of 'there's a load of ufo nut cases out there' suggesting he wasn't interested in the whole idea.

Now suddenly he's giving a detailed breakdown of a subject...I don't go for it..

I'm betting the footage is from a different time and over dubbed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To me it just shows that they don't have any concrete evidence.

Othewise, who could sit on such a story?

Seriously?

Someone from his group would leak the info if he didn't do it fast enough.
)

Come on. It would be one of, if not the biggest event in all of time-Confirmation for the Masses.

And, come to find out he did hold back the Holy Grail of all info related to UFO/Aliens, doom on him.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
As I've said, I doubt the video is real, certainly it could NOT have been made in Canada as he's held in Britain, I just think this is someones oh so clever act to create another stupid story around the net.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i actually just watched the video... it's possible they are doing those things here in Canada since we do have one of the top intelligence agencies in the world, and we're always discovering cures for cancer and MS threw stem cell research before the US swoops in and makes them all disappear(that of course is exaggerated, big pharma US has only been involved in the hijacking and disappearance of 1 cancer cure, and 1 MS stem cell treatment as far as i know).

why is Assange porting on Canada anyways, and about an 'alien' involvement that the US was/is apparently concerned/angry about???.... Could it be that he himself is looking for a way to cause tension or confrontations towards Canada, because a certain member of Canadian parliament famously proclaimed to the world a few months back that Assange should be assassinated???? Oh good old peacekeeping Canada. Assassinations, and Wikkileaked documents to the US stating your detest of Mexico... lol. I love my country.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
People are still failing to realise he cannot have been in Canada on that date as he has been grounded in Britain without a passport for a few months now.

The video is either fake or made at an earlier time..

Read the whole thread and not just the first page before replying..
edit on 9-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This where ATS falls down every time, people come on read page one and simply reply with reading even 2 pages of posts, if they had they would have seen that Assange has already said he has no serious leaks, just things where UFO's are mentioned but not the main subject and later on someone proving that the video posted is fake.

But oh no, people don't need to read the whole thread and learn all the facts, just post straight away.

No wonder our threads are tens of pages long even though after page 2 the thread has been proved nonsense by several people.

Seen it time and time again, makes a mockery of the common sense people really should show, it's like going to see a film, seeing the first 10 mins, then nipping out and only coming back for the end credits and saying it was a great film.....Seriously silly...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the new york times, washington post, cnn etc. have all been given access and the complete file on all of the over 200,000 cables.

if the these news organizations have it, then the pentagon knows what assange has or not. unless he is holding something back.

he said many times he fears for his life. and having the threat of death constantly over your head can sometimes be worse than actually getting killed. i don't think assange is a martin luther king, or a malcom x or even a jfk, willing and ready to die for their beliefs.

but that's what you have to be prepared to do to change the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
Don't you people see? Thats not Julian Assange!

Nice!
I missed that too because I didn't bother to watch the video

Good catch

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Please use Search in the future.
This is covered numerous times here.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join