It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOL Agrees To Acquire The Huffington Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Acquisition Will Solidify AOL's Strategy of Creating a Premier Content Network With Local, National and International Reach

Arianna Huffington To Lead Newly Formed The Huffington Post Media Group Which Will Integrate All Huffington Post and AOL Content, Including News, Tech, Women, Local, Multicultural, Entertainment, Video, Community, and More

The New Combined Media Group Will Reach 117 Million Americans and 270 Million Globally

Group Uniquely Positioned To Redefine the Future of Brand Advertising and Marketing For an Engaged and Influential Audience

New York, NY - February 7, 2011 - AOL Inc. [NYSE:AOL] announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire The Huffington Post, the influential and rapidly growing news, analysis, and lifestyle website founded in 2005, which now counts nearly 25 million unique monthly visitors.

Another inspiring piece of information for those who truly look at the internet with a different eye.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 9-2-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So its official. AOL has announced itself to be nothing more than another deep liberal new outlet.
Don't you think there are enough
AOL to me is just a symbol for the past, analog, and dialup. Good. Maybe it can drag both down into the gutter.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Myself, i was referring and looking at it from a business side of things.

new topics

join