It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honour Killings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
last night i was watching the news, and a story about an honour killing in italy by a pakistani muslim. he cut his daughters throat, slashing it many times. he buried her in the back garden of the family home. he was given 30 years or so prison sentence. why he said he did this to his daughter was, he thought his daughter was bringing dishonour to him and his family so he killed her. he said that his daughter was starting to become to westenised and he did not like what she was becoming. my thoughts on this are, if a person follows a belief that does not agree with western culture, why do they go to these countries if they are offended by the culture. this shows me that any person who goes to another country and brings up a family, should expect there children to be influenced by that countries culture. so he is the cause of his daughters culture change, so if anyone needed to die for being dishonourable it was him, he was the one one who took the family there to live there in the first place. the coward.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah its kind of like living on a boat and killing family becasue they got wet!!
He is surrounded by western culture and lives in the west.. yet seems to be suprised his daughter has adapted to her suroundings??

So I agree but also be careful, the media play games with us

I am half Sikh and Sikh's are just as bad for the honour killings but they dont make the media... Why? because they are not the enemy....not yet anyway

new topics

join