It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dispatches - Lessons in Hate&Violence (Islam schools in UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Dispatches are screening an undercover video of Muslim faith schools in the UK,
In this video it shows "teachers" advising young muslim's that they should "hate walking down that street" and numerous other quotes directly aimed at treating any non-islamic people with disgust and contempt, and even their fellow muslim's who do not have a "fist full of beard"
The full program is on UK Channel 4 - Dispatches. Monday 14th February at 20:00.
Here is a trailer:

Obviously we cannot comment fully until the program has ran, but I wanted to put this out there before that.

Yet more coming out of just how hate filled this completely backward, stone age religion is.
Religion of peace?
Don't make me laugh - it certainly doesn't come across that way.
When they are recorded in such a fashion and not "in the public eye" their true colour's clearly come out and this is what they are like.

Islam disgusts me, the Sharia law, their continued insistence on being divisive and despising anything non-islam.

Of course we will get some posts on here about "moderate" muslims etc, but the bottom line is these things are actually happening, in muslim communities, and the only people who can stop it are these so called moderate muslims.Yet what do they do - nothing it would seem.
Look at the amount of children in these classes, do you think they all come to this school from "extremist" households. Of course not - therefore their moderate parents allow them to attend this school because it is what they truly agree with.

Also - please don't come out with "this is just muslim bashing" or some other short sighted comment. It is also not relevant to start stating, well Christians have killed more than any other religion, I know a muslim and he's nice etc etc.
The facts are that this is happening in the UK right here, right now and it is ONLY Muslims that are performing these acts, so they only have themselves to blame when people see this thing and become incensed with it and make comment.

What are others views on what society in the UK should do to tackle this? Clearly it cannot be allowed to continue. That is child abuse under UK law.
Teachers in a UK school would be sacked, charged with assault etc, and this school operates in the UK. Yet once again, muslims prove themselves to feel they are "outside" of our laws and can do just as they please.

Personally I am completely fed up with it - and I genuinely hope Mr Cameron's speech the other day was true and he aggressively seeks to close down these kind of establishments, charge any people responsible with assault and repeat the process around the UK to show that people have become entirely fed up with Muslims behaving in such a way.
If the people in this country, which is a very diverse one with cultures from around the world, disgust you so much then leave, go to Saudi Arabia, whatever.
Just dont stay here and expect the place to change to suit you and your stone age religion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

Hi facc,

Thanks for this.

I have now had enough. I have tried and tried to warn that countries or religions which lose wars then move into their enemy's heart and take over - it is so obvious.

I have also tried to be tolerant of others' beliefs. But when it comes to brainwashing babies - forget it!

God help Britain.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Well you certainly aren't leaving a lot of room for disagreement.......No "muslim bashing" comments allowed, no "moderate Muslim" arguments allowed.

You know you put this in the "social issues" forum, don't you?? It kinda takes the fun out of discussions if we are not allowed to discuss these key issues. You could have done better by placing this in the "rant" section of this site.

But I'll play by your rules since it's your thread. So I really have nothing to say since it would all include arguments about generalization, moderate Muslims and "Muslim bashing".

Oh wait....there is this little gem:

Islam disgusts me, the Sharia law, their continued insistence on being divisive and despising anything non-islam.

I think you made a really funny (unintended) ironic statement there....

Let me know when you are ready to freely discuss social issues without your demands on what can and what can't be said.

Peace
edit on 9-2-2011 by operation mindcrime because: caffeine-lacking spelling errors

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You know, I guess I'll watch this. It's not like I have anything better to do on Valentine's Day...

On a more serious note, I really believe people who are put in a position to teach children, should have psychology tests done. A bunch of these people seem pretty crazy.

I don't think this has to do with Islam but more-so angry, fear-mongering Muslim "scholars" who want to manipulate and brainwash children to fight in a war that's already happening.

There's brainwashing though on both sides, remember.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Hi
I only stated that because the usual crowd turn up and throw these invalid arguments in there. You can't call it Muslim bashing because as I said the fact is this is an act Muslims are performing - right here in the UK.
If people are happy with this then just say so and don't be shocked when it gets more widespread and harder to stop years down the line.
By all means if you can argue that moderate Muslims have come out and distanced themselves from this behaviour, that they actively seek to close down these establishments then please do so.

Also I see the irony in my statement - but I can assure you I never started out with the viewpoint I stated but the more that I read, watch and hear about has led me to this conclusion - I despise Islam and the backward mentality it has, sharia law, etc.
For the record I am not religious - I feel the same disgust at pedophile catholic priests etc.

Just so you know.
Thanks for replying.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by purpledrapes

Hi
Indeed - they are teaching in the UK so should be under the same scrutiny as all other teachers.
As for it not being islam - they are in a faith school teaching islam so it seems very relevant to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
it seems Ironic that david cameron gave his Failure of Multicultural speech at the weekend, yet his government has made it easier for religious schools to set up in the communities. For me religious schooling is the most divisive cultural aspect in the UK. How are kids ever going to grow up accepting each other if they are being schooled in places that highlight their differences. No more religious schools in the UK no matter how good their ofsted results are. I'd also ban all private schools. This is the only way we will ever have a level playing field and a less divisive society.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

As the coalition government paves the way for more faith-based education by promoting "free schools", the renowned atheist and evolutionary biologist Professor Richard Dawkins says enough is enough. In this passionately argued film, Dawkins calls on us to reconsider the consequences of faith education, which, he argues, bamboozles parents and indoctrinates and divides children.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

They are not teaching Islam though. It's the same idea as Taco Bell making this "taco meat filling" and calling it beef. To people who don't know any better it sure does look like beef and taste like beef; but it's really not beef. And this really isn't Islam.

Now we can get into theories as to why this is happening and why so many people are brandishing Islam to be the mother of all evil, but until you acknowledge this distinction, there's nothing more I want to say.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Ok - what are they teaching in your eyes then? It is not catholic, Mormon etc?
It looks like Islam to me - it's an Islam faith school is it not?
Therefore to me and countless people watching it looks like the Islamic faith teaching hate, intolerance etc. Where are the peaceful muslims? Outside these places protesting that this is giving their peaceful ideology a bad name in the UK.
No - by the look of the amount of kids there - they are queuing up to take them in for lessons at the front gate.
See what I am saying. How exactly can you defend this behaviour by saying it's not true Islam? I just don't see these extremists being utterly scorned by their moderate counterparts...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Any reasonably sound muslim, scratch that, person, can see how incredibly insane this stuff is. After the release of this, I'd like to see the reactions of these kid's parents.

A lot of parents don't exactly know everything their child is being taught at school. This doesn't surprise me. A lot of parents put blind belief in these types of institutions wanting the best for their children.

I do think though, for many reasons, that faith schools should run on an after-school or weekend basis and that students should be required to attend public schools. I won't get into obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I agree - it will be interesting to see in the program if any parents are interviewed, what their views are, were children removed from classes?

You make a valid point about the parents not knowing what kids are being taught, but as a rule between most normal people, parents enquire as to their child's day, and certainly if the child was being abused like that in any normal UK state school, they would be made aware of it.
This begs the question whether these children in these Islamic Faith schools are so indoctrinated with the backward religion that they feel being slammed into a table and kicked by a fully grown adult is "normal" behaviour and therefore say nothing to parents, or that parents are in fact aware it happens and dont care?!
Either way it becomes completely unacceptable in the UK for this to be happening.

To be fair though - you haven't really answered my last reply. You stated they were not teaching Islam, I disagreed with that and gave my reasons why and you have not replied on that point?
It appers to me that Islam is exactly what is being taught in these institutions, with little or no apparent outrage from the moderate Islamic community that people on here always claim is "in the majority" and these are rare isolated incidents - when defending these "extreme" incidents that seem to be getting more and more frequent.
Imagine if they sent hidden cameras into all the Islamic faith schools in the UK - what would the result be if they were all the same? How could anyone then defend it?

Speculation on my part but given what seems to be happening I suspect it would not be far from the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The teachers should be arrested and prosecuted for child abuse, inciting violence and promoting ideologies that are against basic human rights.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I just wonder about this stuff. I found out in 1992 that they used electronic mind control on kids in schools in london. They did everything under the sun to destroy my life with this stuff. The uk gov was using electronic mind control weapons on kids in schools back the, what are they doing today?

So seeing these things make me wonder, you have to ask, are the uk gov using these weapons on these people and kids to get what ever result they want in them?

You have to ask, and especially from my life what they did to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

problem is Andy we only have your word for what happened to you, Im not saying i dont believe you but its quite an extraordinary claim and you have not a single piece of evidence to back it up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
FAO OP. No short sighted comments you say. You'd better delete most of your original post. Are you a member of the EDF? These people are just a small percentage of the Muslim population. Most Muslims dislike these extreme views. Its like saying all Germans in the second world war were Nazis. Dont you see that getting mad does not solve anything, it just makes the whole situation worse. We have to look at what we have done to them and how we can make things better between our countries. Look at the state of Afghanistan and Iraq. Each and every Westerner is responsible for that. We voted in the people who destroyed their countries. Im not surprised they are angry, but us getting angry at them will not help. The media is also responsible for this. They constantly keep us in fear which causes us to get angry and in turn makes them angrier. It has to stop before it gets out of control.

edit on 10-2-2011 by tigermoff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yep i understand your view, but my life is true. I always think about what the same peopel who did to me, and what they must be doing to others, as obviously there is no oversite at all in what they did to me, and its very possible they are doing it to these kids and that school.

I cannot say for sure, but its possible.

But what i write about in my life is true, but i always put that stuff in these threads, as it may be what is going on here too.

Just remember most people on earth want to just live there life, but there is people behind the scenes causing problems as they need to justify there existence.

I am offering another view of what i went through at school, and i left in 1993, just imagine what they must be doing now. The people who did it to me, wanted to absolutely destroy my life. DO not listen to police when they say that when they find a kid at school that may be a problem in life, they do what they can to make sure he goes right, no.

I am just giving you my experience, and when i look at this, you have to wonder.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermoff

Hi

No I am not a member of the EDF/BNP or any other extreme organisation and never have been never will be

I suppose you deduce that either from my avatar - just because I happen to have the flag of my country there (assuming much?) or feel the need to state how aggrieved I am with how Muslims behave in the UK which is contrary to UK law amongst other things ?
People from other cultures add an awful lot to this country, but I cannot see what these Muslims preaching hate is bringing to the party?
I feel when you make comments like this it just seems to be you are being short sighted.
Please re-read my comments again.

This is happening in the UK, now. It is muslims doing this.
I think unless they are acting in that video that is a fair assumption.
I also said - where are the moderate, peace loving muslims? Doing their utmost to root these "extremists" from their communities - no it appears not. Look at how many kids are in that video.
Are you saying they all come from households of "extremists"? If so then we have a real problem here in the UK.
Are you saying they all come from households of "moderates"> If so then they are not so moderate then are they?
See the point I am trying to make.

I accept the fact that the USA/UK govt for whatever reasons have invaded their countries - and yes we did vote in blair and his cronies - but if we had a vote on whether to take us to war how many would have said yes. Thats the beauty of "democracy"
Get voted in and do as you please for 5 years in the UK. Shambles of a polticial system but thats another thread entirely.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It's sort of funny how you say it's because of this "backwards religion" that these people find this sort of behaviour acceptable. You're saying this as if the idea of teachers disciplining their students is something outlandishly rare. Look back a couple decades in Western society (and presently in many countries around the world) and you'll see teachers using bamboo canes, belts and rulers.

Back then if a student came home crying to their parents, the parent would punish their children even further for the child was wrong. Because of what has become socially acceptable, if this were to happen today, you'd see an angry mom trying to sue the school. We're raising a generation of self-interested brats with no respect for authority.

I'm just trying to get at the notion that a lot of cultures stress respect and discipline, and maybe these parents didn't know to what extent. This is not an isolated case with Islam squarely to blame.

As for your second point, I do agree that there should be more of an onus on moderate Muslims to speak out and defend their religion, but do you honestly think people would listen? "Look at us, we're peaceful! Harharhar!" They're just living their lives like the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

join