It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anatomy of the brain, alien origins.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
cerebral spinal fluid diagram:
digitalunion.osu.edu...

The cerebral spinal fluid flows throughout the body. Utilizing a small needle, one can insert it and drain the fluid out of the brain with little to no damage to the brain and the body. It is a great way to milk humans.

Imagine if you could make a computer that makes your favorite juice. This juice is all you need to stay alive and feel good. Now what if that computer could make other computers so when it died you had an endless supply of juice? Sounds like a good idea now, huh?

The human is just an advanced form of a computer, and the spinal fluid is the juice we make.

edit: Also note: On the top left side of the brain, what appears to be spinal fluid exiting the brain, shows a square with two lines retreating outward. Just food for thought(pun wasnt intentional, but ill take it =D)
edit on 9-2-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
it's a "...conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids"

Now where I have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

EDIT: Well my post applied until the OP was edited and changed completely...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Toxicsurf because: content and title of OP was changed

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
it's a "...conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids"

Now where I have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

EDIT: Well my post applied until the OP was edited and changed completely...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Toxicsurf because: content and title of OP was changed

That secret was too secret. Be happy you where able to read it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That's a whole lot of effort just to get food.
Try put that into human terms, as in, provide a scenario where we were to do the same thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

you ever drink milk? or eat anything.. ever? we produce living things so we can exploit what they produce naturally all the time.. hypothetically, whats to stop another race from exploiting us in a similar manner?

maybe we are just one pasture in a farm system of planets..

mind.
blown.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
That's a whole lot of effort just to get food.
Try put that into human terms, as in, provide a scenario where we were to do the same thing.

Empathic said it best.

All you would need to do is "create" the first two cows.

(adam and eve? woah!)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

What do you see in Cerebrospinal Fluid that is so outstanding it would call for human farming on a planet or multi planet wide scale?

As I see CSF it is not anymore different in ultimate composition than any other parts of the body, if aliens were able to set up a farm system of planets then they could surely finds better ways of acquiring CSF, unless there is a quality in it we are not currently aware off.

Where did you get the actual aliens and CSF idea from?

edit on 9-2-2011 by _Highlander_ because: SP.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Highlander_

What do you see in Cerebrospinal Fluid that is so outstanding it would call for human farming on a planet or multi planet wide scale?

As I see CSF it is not anymore different in ultimate composition than any other parts of the body, if aliens were able to set up a farm system of planets then they could surely finds better ways of acquiring CSF, unless there is a quality in it we are not currently aware off.

Where did you get the actual aliens and CSF idea from?

edit on 9-2-2011 by _Highlander_ because: SP.

"The composition of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is much like blood
plasma; it is a clear, colorless fluid that contains glucose,
proteins, lactic acid, urea, salts, and some white blood cells"

people.morehead-st.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I know whats in it, and incidentally young coconut water has the same basic makeup as blood plasma, so maybe coconut trees are for vegetarian aliens?

My point was an advanced alien race would be able to synthesize any of those ingredients listed in wiki that make up the contents of CSF. We could probably do it now, and I read the other day of scientists are trying to grow meat in the lab. There would have to be something beyond the currently knows ingredients of CSF for the aliens to be interested, other wise why would they bother.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Highlander_

I know whats in it, and incidentally young coconut water has the same basic makeup as blood plasma, so maybe coconut trees are for vegetarian aliens?

My point was an advanced alien race would be able to synthesize any of those ingredients listed in wiki that make up the contents of CSF. We could probably do it now, and I read the other day of scientists are trying to grow meat in the lab. There would have to be something beyond the currently knows ingredients of CSF for the aliens to be interested, other wise why would they bother.

Because we reproduce.

Its autonomous.

There might be other reasons as well. I did not say that the spinal fluid was the ONLY thing they take from us.

edit on 9-2-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

OK, so your saying it would be an easy way to generate food, just throw a thousand or so us on a planet and come back later and take what you need?

If that the case hope I live in the version where the prey rises up and kills the hunters.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hopefully they're after other, more mundane and lower fluids...
If their females ask, i'll provide.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Surely if aliens were capable of genetically engineering/creating the first humans, they would also be capable of producing their own food in a more economical and sensible way? Why would they bother 'farming' us, when they would have to travel millions of light years just to collect the end product?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Surely if aliens were capable of genetically engineering/creating the first humans, they would also be capable of producing their own food in a more economical and sensible way? Why would they bother 'farming' us, when they would have to travel millions of light years just to collect the end product?

Who says they're a million miles away?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They could make autonomous factories too.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
maybe its not that they need alot of it, but that they are looking for something specific..?
waiting for something to be bred maybe who knows! who really knows what happens during an alleged abduction

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

1 million miles is a relatively short distance. Mars is 78 million miles away... 1 million light years on the other hand is a huge distance (I was just throwing that number round as a rough estimate)

We haven't found any life outside of our solar system, let alone intelligent life. You still never answered the question about why they would bother farming us.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

I understand you would choose milk. But why let us develop as a civilisation and also grant the intelligence to do so?
If we wanted spinal fluid from cows, we'd just take it from cows. (and their milk)

Also, what's why don't they take cow's spinal fluid? Any difference between ours and other mammals?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

I understand you would choose milk. But why let us develop as a civilisation and also grant the intelligence to do so?
If we wanted spinal fluid from cows, we'd just take it from cows. (and their milk)

Also, what's why don't they take cow's spinal fluid? Any difference between ours and other mammals?

This isnt meant to be part of the thread but, we are in a give and take relationship.

They harvest our cerebrospinal fluid whithout us noticing in exchange for our protection. Its quite simple, they do not want their cows assimilated and/or killed by other entities.

As for why US and not any other animal?
The answer is quite simply because we are so tasty to them. We also have the largest brain-body mass ratio than any other animal on the planet. Giving our brain the capacity to make some of the most pure and potent CSF.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The answer is quite simply because we are so tasty to them. We also have the largest brain-body mass ratio than any other animal on the planet. Giving our brain the capacity to make some of the most pure and potent CSF.

Actually

The tiny shrew, which holds nearly 10% of its body mass in its brain, has the highest brain to body mass ratio of any known animal.

Also, many small birds have higher brain to body mass ratios (1/12) compared to humans (1/40)

Brain to body-mass ratio

How does having a relatively large brain make our cerebrospinal fluid the most pure and potent?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join