It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS- 2007-2011 - Nearly 65 Million People "Woke Up" -The Data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fc68bda2165.jpg[/atsimg]

I put this in the Social Issues Forum because if this is not a social issue I don't know what is?

Conspiracy, I don't know?

A lot of people have been asking questions, sensing something is not right. The data is right there to prove it. Is it "word of mouth"?

I doubt it.

I don't know what the mass hysteria has been provoked by, but people sure want to know what is causing it.

I for one and glad ATS is around, to help answer these questions. I have learned so much about things and people's behavior that I never could have without it.

ATS

We come from all backgrounds, and education status, equal across the board.

The sad part is we are mostly Caucasian males with no kids probably sitting in our reinforced basements.

It's a good start though.

Tell more girls!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9892e37252b2.jpg[/atsimg]

www.quantcast.com...

Just an observation. I hope you enjoy.

Our Overlord corrected me: not 2 million 65 million. I was happy with 2.
edit on 9-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Those demarcation numbers on the left are not totals, the numbers indicate monthly activity... currently at two million a month.

Between January 1, 2007 and today; 65 million unique people have visited ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

doh......WOW!

Even Better! Thanks SO

Updated!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

nice thread how do they know all of this? i don't remember filling out a questioner when i signed up

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
...it is made up* but nice way

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The power of facebook eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

A Pitri dish filled with friendship germs.

That must be how the germ spread. Now we're all infected.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Erm... How do those statistics reflect our race and age etc?

Just wondering how those statistics are formed?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Congrats, my first S&F!

I was told a long time ago by my hippy friend, whom is an avid reading and listener of Calleman and Terrence McKenna, ect, that Mankind as a whole will have a sort of spiritual awakening. That we will all instinctually know when all is said and done.

He used to terms "vibrating" a lot. He always referenced things that lowered the human's frequency and that the Universe will begin rising our vibrations naturally and we will all feel it. Our frequency will awaken us from our hypnosis.

Needless to say, I almost laughed at his new-age babble. I could almost smell the burnt sage on his Phish teeshirt.

Around 2008 I began changing. Been awake since. I seem out of sync with most people. But when a conscious person and I or a group of us are hanging out... it's like almost talking telepathiclly and with deja vu as all the subjects.

It is obvious that even the most hardened atheists are asking Christians to prove them wrong almost

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i am re-bumping this thread because I honestly feel like this is some interesting information and statistics to confirm that something is indeed happening.

perhaps the feelings of awakening is only a change in the Earth's electromagnetics but it is clearly a change.

I also realize this is an "old subject" but it is interesting to note the change in users of the website feeling it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I don't guess people see the significance.

Even if it's powerful search engine hits.

People are still searching.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
How the heck do they know my demographics, or is it just a guess based on a small sample of the visitors who click on ads and buy stuff?

Or is there something you're not telling us Skeptic Overlord!?

top topics

join