It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Behind Youtube UFO Coverup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
an ats member posted a thread about youtube channels spamming ufo videos and that youtube was purposely deleting ufo videos.

the channels he listed that were spamming and deleting videos are thecounterclaim,infoinfoful, dueaccordingtoagreem and theistheschedule.

i found these names odd and they didn't look right. the fact that they were created along time ago and were automatically activated, and knowing that nasa types and government agencies in general like to word play to code name their projects, i used an anagram solver to try to decode them to see if they were anagrams.

this is what i came up with. the names, agencies and places i came up with are real. every single one of them are real and operating as of right now. you can visit any of their websites and confirm it for yourself.

thecounterclaim is an anagram of:

a ' li ' n or e.t. tech, umc.

umc is the university medical centre located in las vegas nevada.
is this medical center using, developing or researching alien technology or holding living or dead aliens for study. is it a black op/skunk works covert installation operating under the guise of a medical centre. conveniently, area 51 is located in nevada.

anagram deciphered: a' li' (chinese pronunciation, "lee") n, or alien, so the translation is alien or extraterrestrial technology being used at the university medical centre, las vegas nevada.

infoinfoful is an anagram of

ufo,inion,flf.

this gets interesting. inion is a company specializing in biodegradable and bioactive implants in the spine. key words bioactive and biodegradable. the spine is the central nervous system of the body connecting to the brain. these implants could have been made using reverse engineering of ufo technology. it could be the method e.t.'s use to control their ships. these implants could interface with the ship using the central nervous system as a pathway from your brian to the craft.

being a direct link to the brain, they could also be used for mind control. being biodegradable they would leave no trace.

flf- is the freedom leadership foundation. a project founded by the unification movement lead by sun myung moon.

you might of heard of reverend moon. he has been criticized and accused of being a cult movement and a cult leader. he is the organizer of the famous or infamous, depending on your view point, of moon weddings. moon weddings are mass weddings sometimes involving thousands of couples requiring entire sports arenas.

unification church values if your interested: it "aims to organize and present human knowledge in ways consistent with our natural purposes".

unifications church political and financial reach is immense. check out wikipedia for a list of it's corporate holdings.

check out moons mass weddings on youtube. these people look like they are under some sort of mind control.

the anagram is basically saying, ufo, bioactive implants(mind control) , freedom leadership foundation (unification church): ufo mind control technology being used (or tested) on moon followers.

dueaccordingtoagreem is an anagram of:

cia docm e.t. due near ggro.

a docm is a microsoft word macro file extension. ggro is the golden gate raptor observatory. it is located in san fransico on mountainous terrain with a direct view over the pacific ocean near the golden gate bridge. the highest point on the map is hawks hill. it is managed by the golden gates national parks conservancy and the national park service.

anagram translated is; cia macro document: extraterrestrials due near golden gate raptor observatory. when, where and at what time. who knows. was this an actual pre-arranged meeting between e.t.'s and the c.i.a. on hawks hill. does a cia macro document exist that proves this. this anagram and it's implications are immense.

thisistheschedule:

using the name as a clue for a date or time frame, the anagram for thisistheschedule is:

elitist seduces HHH.

if you google HHH, it is the first hit on the page. HHH stands of internet holders trust. it is traded on the ny stock exchange. it was formed under a trust agreement by the bank of new york, merril lynch, pierce fenner and smith plus various other unknown and unnamed depositers. the who's who's of financial heavyweights and elitist bankers.

directly from the google finance webpage for HHH, "the internet holders trust will terminate on December 31, 2039, or earlier, if a termination event occurs"

so the anagram decoded: the schedule, (assuming the date is for official ufo disclosure) is for dec. 31, 2039 or earlier as circumstances dictate.

is this the nwo schedule or timetable for official disclosure. the month and day, dec. 31, 2039 is new years eve. what happens on dec. 31, 2039 at 11:59 pm. do ufos make official, global world-wide contact that will leave no doubt about extraterrestrial life.

i believe the channels or person(s) that are behind the spamming, which seems automated, are trying to relay or leak secret nwo agendas to the public thru these anagrams and are using the youtube ufo uploads to get them across.

this must be taken seriously.

edit on 9-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
can you give me a link to one of these videos? i haven't seen them

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They have been posting since around, if not before, the jarusalem UFO wave.

I messaged one of the posters and have not received a response since, yet, many uploads have continued to pop up more than a week after sending the message.

I like what you are doing here, seems a little schizo but maybe there's something to it. Good luck.

S&F.

A.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

wow, amazing work you've done here!

Way too strange for coincidence. I dont even know what to make of it.

its just... weird.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
im sorry to repeat myself but can i get a link to the videos please

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

go to the youtube ufo conspiracy thread posted, he has links there. last time i checked it was still under new topics.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Now that is some serious conspiracy thinking/research in the OP. Good job,..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Good find.

Though I believe the cover up also applies to Google Earth, Google Sky and Google Moon.

If you check out Alaska on Google Earth, and the Capricorn and Pleiades star systems on Google Sky. And Google Moon isn't even worth mentioning! In all these applications, you're lucky to get any zoom on some of the places where as on others it allows you to zoom in 100%. And of course there's the patchwork on these applications as if something has been removed and replaced with fresh air.

Its not a case of wanting to believe in aliens and UFOs. Its the fact that these organisations make you suspicious with their actions, as if they're trying to hide something.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That is a VERY interesting post! I am not familiar with all the material you offered or your detailing of it but... it does look worth a closer look!

S&F...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This is outstanding research, all of the abbreviations and little quotations seem to link in, and understandably. There is no reason why this should be named or labled as "a waste of time".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
all of this is based on the unproven assumption that these are in fact, anagrams. any proof of this?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
"elitist seduces HHH"

Isnt that just the story of these two?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
we will never get a conclusive video on the internet.
even this site i feel has a certain limit as to what it will allow to show.

ive been going back through years of threads and people claiming to have proof etc, and a couple pages in a 'MOD' declares it a hoax and locks the topic - before anything has been upoloaded. ye 99% probably are hoax, attention seekers but it seems like anyone who attempts to lift the lid is just shot down...quite literally aswel

i reckon theres got to be people employed by the government etc who work for these sites, or just monitor them, as soon as something good comes up its taken down just as fast.

there is no such thing as ''freedom'' ..its #ing more like ''controlled freedom''
edit on 9-2-2011 by DiamondEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You are constructing fictional narratives around random anagram conversions - ANYBODY can play this game. Let's take your example of "dueaccordingtoagreem":

Here's another random selection of its anagram conversion: eagan, comet, cried, gourd

Conversion: Eagan is a city in Minnesota. Comet is obvious. Cried is people screaming. Gourd can mean "crazy" as in "out of one's gourd".

Interpretation: Therefore, it means people will go out of their gourds (go crazy) and cry out when a comet impacts earth and Eagan Minnesota is ground zero.

ZOMG!!!!

edit on 9-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Please contribute your thoughts to the ongoing thread about possible YT coverup.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
all of this is based on the unproven assumption that these are in fact, anagrams. any proof of this?

Do you know what an anagram is? If so, you really don't need anyone to prove that something is or is not an anagram. You just look at it.

an·a·gram
n.
1. A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase, such as satin to stain

new topics

top topics

join