It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boat Sank How Many Times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Duncan had a massive amount of overstock left over from last Christmas. Yoyos just don't sell like they used to. Wanting a tax write off they decided to donate these yoyos to some needy kids overseas. After all, they probably never get new toys and they would probably have a ball trying to figure out what this donut on a string was.

Pallet after pallet of pristine yoyos were loaded on the barge and even the crew was getting excited about seeing the children recieve these gifts. The loading done, they set out for their destination.

Two days into the voyage the boat was caught in the middle of the biggest storm they had ever seen. They fought bravely to remain afloat, but their efforts failed them. The next day, all the news media were scrambling to tell the tragic story of the boat that sank 83 Times.
edit on 2/9/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe It didnt sink yet it just doing a sleeper hold at the bottom of the ocean

Saw this thread on the firehose and didnt realize it was in the jokes forum so at first I thought you meant the story was real in which case it woulda needed further explaination. Boy did I feel like a mook

Kind of a lame joke but you gotta enjoy the subtle things in life.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

I thought is was funny.
But you are right, it is the simple things.

join