It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nostradamus Code and Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have really found the man and his prophecie's, are very interesting. By studding his work and alot of sites, there seems to be a antichrist, a one person antichhrist.(in his words) Nostradmus, does say he was born and educated in Egypt. He is influenced by old customs that are almost forgotten by our times.
His name they say will sound pretty barbaric to European ears.
So who could this be?
Maybe the current President, or someone that could take power after all the unrest.
What ever and who ever the antichrist is. We live in very strange times. Lets get a great topic going, and discus Nostradamus predictions and the current times we live.....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So do you think you could expand this? All of this sounds really interesting if this thread were to develop.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why is it when there is something big going on someone brings in Nostradamus. Just saying

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Didn't Nostradamus specifically name the Anti-Christ ?
He called him MABUS, and he arises from the mid-east.
Don't remember the specific quatrain. A little research perhaps ?
I would, but I have to get up at 4:00 AM.

Noro

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Nostradamus prophesized the name of the antichrist is "Mabus."

edit on 8-2-2011 by robjeff87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
width="480" height="340"> "http://www.history.com/flash/VideoPlayer.swf?vid=28189983501" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="480" height="340">www.history.com...
edit on 8-2-2011 by robjeff87 because: verify

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Centrurie I, Quatrain 92
For a breif period of time the reign of the antichrist over his relm will be no fighting because of his police state. But evently people will begin to rebel in memory of there lost freedoms. There will be death and destuction, with many people dying for there cause.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I watched, sort of, while I was doing a home movie edit on the computer tonight, a show on History Channel, one of them, that spoke about this very subject. I'm gonna have to catch a rerun of it. The parts I saw were rather interesting. A lot of the same ole same ole, but I caught a bit here and there that was different from all the other Nostradomus docs. Did you catch that show? Can you fill me in? Can I just check the schedule and watch it all myself?
Sure. I think the title of the show was something about a new Nostradomus, or at least I caught that blurb now and then on the trailers.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I recall Nostradomus named three anti-christs. History Channel likes to alledge that they are Napoleon and Hitler and one more to arrive.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
to further clear this subject up a little bit:

Big Nos provided 3 sets of ANAGRAMS for the 3 anti christs. The first 2 arrived and have died. Leaving the final boss.

Keep in mind, Mabus is an anagram. Also keep in mind that his first two anagrams are slightly mis-spelled. So Mabus may also be a mis-spelled anagrams.

All of that being said: Mubarak is awfully close

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This was posted a while ago here. But still very interesting

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sorry i forgot the link

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
MABUS.

Nostradmus left us the letters of the Anti-Christ. Not an exact name or backwards spelling, but good enough.

Osama is often called Usama.

USAMB

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I posted this a year ago, but for the newbies, here goes. The capital letter M, is the Roman Numeral for 1000. So it's often the throwaway letter in the anagram. I have found several of these throwaways. Without it's M, Mabus seems to point to Bush, first. Remember, that Nosty first wrote and encrypted his work at home, in his cursive penmanship. He never rearranged the moveable type down at the printing shop. While there may be a few "printer's devils" in the first copy of his book, his genius level mind, was simply elongating cursive text. So the lower case a could easily become the elongated lower case h. Many, but not all of the throwaway M's are indeed capitalized, just as they would be, if the cover of Nosty's book was written in Latin. The Ten Centuries, or M (one thousand) quatrains.
edit on 12-2-2011 by carpooler because: reversed phrase

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

This is how you know politics play a hand in conspiracy theory:

One guy thinks MABUS is for OBAMA
One guy thinks MABUS is for BUSH

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
mabus isn't the antichrist, after Mabus dies the antichrist will rise according to Nostradamus

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
When someone tells the masses they need a mark to buy stuff, you will know right away he is the anti christ.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Didn't he actually write about the fields being stained by yellow blood... which would infer a conflict with China? I dunno, I thought he did. I can't remember seeing any Islamic references.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Honestly? After reading more into the Antichrist thing, I come to believe that he or she will not be the evil, Christian smiting being of Hell that the Bible and religious folk would have you believe but will in fact be someone who will use common sense and science to unite some peeoples of the world into a theistic existence where lack of religious belief or prayer is normal and religion isn't forced down the throats of non-believers if they so wish.

Anything that says "Christianity forced down your throat, you'll hear this until you repent and give your soul to the Almighty" is wrong will immediately be remarked as inherently evil, a work of the Devil, Antichrist in nature.

Antichrist means literally "against Christ" but Christians and others who discuss it seem to think that means a literal fight between good and evil. It isn't necessarily. To me it's more like Christ (or a figure representing that) leading the Christian faith and the Antichrist figure leading the theists and agnostics since the Antichrist is one who doesn't believe Christ ever existed.

Maybe we could look at prophecy in regards to that? (Although admittedly, I still thin Nostradamus is no prophet, never predicted the future and was more like the writer of the Book of Revelations trying to talk about the corrupt leaders of his time and their eventual downfall by the people without getting into trouble and losing his favour in the King's court as his official alchemist and astrologer)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62

I have an idea here what if Mabus is in fact Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr. the 75th Secretary of the Navy and a huge supporter of Obama? Look this man uo very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join