It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

No your reply is an obvious attempt not to examine the situation......key points...

You deflect to obscure laws in Europe

You deflect to the Catholic Church and the Vatican......no one said they werent corrupt, HOWEVER you also conveniently fail to mention the fact that the pedophiles , when caught, are PROSECUTED by law....

The facts stand, and you cant change them......deflecting to something else doesnt change these facts......

pointing the finger and saying "well susie did this, and susie does that" sounds more like a child on a play ground rather then someone who wants to really see things for what they are....

Your blatant overlooking of the fact that Sharia IS THE LAW and not only condoned these actions but FACILITATED them, makes your bias obvious.....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Oh you dont think we still have injustices going around? How bout the homeless people who are left on the street? What about rape, murder and torture that happens in our cities on a daily basis. What about the cannibals...remember jeffrey dahmer...he was the product of american society.

And if you dont think rape happens here in the US and people get away because of the justice system you are misinformed.

Cheaters and rapists should get whats coming to them, but the islamic sharia law is not fully correct. It deals with politics, just like any other system of law...sure you can call it islamic, but is it really?

Did you see that thread on Detroit?

This is just another case of we as Americans are the only thing and must be right. You think the native americans agreed with us? They had a different culture, did strange things, but nooo...we are always the only culture that is correct.
edit on 9-2-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Oh you dont think we still have injustices going around? How bout the homeless people who are left on the street? What about rape, murder and torture that happens in our cities on a daily basis. What about the cannibals...remember jeffrey dahmer...he was the product of american society.

And if you dont think rape happens here in the US and people get away because of the justice system you are misinformed.

I think they got it right over their. Cheaters and rapists should get whats coming to them

Once again, and these are criminals and they are prosecuted by the system, however flawed it is, they ARE prosecuted.....

These actions were facilitated by SHARIA LAW, and carried out by the system in place.......

Its amazing to me how people seem to tally miss this fact and jump right to "Oh well *insert country here* arent so perfect, this happens"

Why are people so scared to take notice of the obvious difference between deviants in society who get prosecuted, and Sharia Law and its carrying out of horrible crimes.
edit on 9-2-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Hey now guys, they aren't Christians so stop dissing their culture. Y'all sounding like racists holmes.

Yeah, except for the fact that this little girl had no control over whe, where, and to whom she would be born. It's one thing if your an adult and want to believe in this nonsense, it's another when it's forced on a child who had no choice in the matter.

I wouldn't diss their culture if they didn't hurt and murder innocent girls. Respect for culture goes out the window when innocents are hurt, in this case murdered. Just because you grew up in a different part of the world does not give you the right to kill innocent girls in the name of religion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Is the law really islamic sharia? Or are the corrupt politicians carrying out their agenda? Does that seem familiar to you? Are your politicians working for you the people?

No this is just another case of the politicians not working for the people. Happens everywhere. Show me where it says in the Koran that you can beat a young child to death? If it does not then it is not Sharia law. It is personal vendetatta.

If the case is that they can be stoned to death? Why wasnt the man stoned to death?

In accordance with hadith, stoning to death is the penalty for married men and women who commit adultery

en.wikipedia.org...

So this sharia law isnt really sharia law, the cheating pig wasnt killed.[

For unmarried men and women, the punishment prescribed in the Qur'an and hadith is 100 lashes

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems to me someone is not following sharia law. This was a rape case and not an adultery case.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

TextOn October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang-raped and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed. Local Sharia courts in Bangladesh regularly punish raped minor girls and women by flogging and beating them with shoes.[1] Similar cases of punishing raped women are Mina v. the State, Bibi v. the State and Bahadur v. the State.[2] Sharia courts in Pakistan have punished thousands of raped women by long term imprisonment.[3] You might think that such horrific barbarity cannot be the real Sharia law; that it is a misapplication of the law by ignorant clergy. Sadly, neither is true. There is a traceable dynamic in Sharia Law that is bound to lead to this barbarity. And unless we abandon these laws we will never be able to emerge from this barbarity. It was a blunder that Muslim jurists included rape in the Hudood section of Sharia Law that deals with murder, bodily harm, apostasy, drinking, defamation, theft, adultery and highway robbery. But anyone who tried to change these laws ended up banging their heads against the wall. Mawdudi, the founding father of modern Political Islam, claims that even if all the world's Muslims together wanted to make the slightest change in these laws, they would not be allowed to do so.[4] But change is necessary. Another key element of these laws is that only eye-witnesses are acceptable and no circumstantial evidence can be accepted.[5] Rape is included in the Dyat (monetary compensation for bodily harm) section of Sharia Law because it is considered as "Bodily Harm" or "Robbing Property" (chastity). This classification led jurists to create these laws: * A rapist is obliged to pay the victim the amount typically received as marriage payment to similar brides.[6] * "If the rapist cannot be punished for any reason he will pay the victim the amount equal to bride-money."[7] As no other punishment is mentioned, the punishment of rape can be only financial compensation. But Jurists missed the point that rape is a crime of its own kind. It has a devastating psychological and social impact on raped women. They are shamed to death, socially outcast, unsuitable for marriage, bring shame on the family and in some countries become the victims of honor killing. Many raped women commit suicide in Muslim countries. The Quranic word "Zina" means sexual relation between a man and woman not married to each other. It is called adultery for married persons and fornication for unmarried ones. The Quran severely prohibits Zina. Muslim jurists also included rape in the category of Zina because in rape cases such sexual relations "between a man and woman not married to each other," even though forced on the victim, have taken place. As rape is not mentioned in the Quran, the death sentence for rapists originated from the Prophet's example: "Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. ...he said: Stone him to death".[8] The laws are so clear about defining rape and the requirement for proof of rape that a judge has no option but punish the rape victims. When rape is caught or reported, "sex between a man and woman not married to each other" can be proven by testimony, physical evidences of bodily scars/bruises, torn clothing or pregnancy of the victim. Then the Sharia laws are enforced. Sharia Law: The rapist will be punished to death if force on the victim is proven.[9] Clear enough. But exactly how can "force on the victim" be proven? The answer must surely rank as one of the most insane and sexist laws in human history. (A) "Proof of Zina (adultery) or Zina Bil-Jabr (rape) liable to Hadd shall be one of the following: (a) The accused makes confession or (b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses"[10] (B) "Proof of adultery or rape liable to Hadd shall be one of the following: (a) The accused makes confession, or (b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses."[11] (C) "Punishment will take place when Zina or rape have been proved by witness."[12] (D) Sharia Law rejects the witness of women in Hudood cases.[13] (E) "The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."[14]

Because such "proofs" are almost impossible to obtain and because circumstantial evidence is not accepted, a rape cannot be proved as rape in a Sharia court. Instead, "sex outside marriage" is proved for the woman by her complaint or physical scars or torn cloths or pregnancy etc. Then the law of "Punishment for Sex Outside Marriage" i.e. stoning to death for married adulterers and flogging and exile for unmarried adulterers are applied to the rape-victims.[15] On the other hand, a rapist has simply to deny the crime and go scott free. As the New York Times reports: "Ms. Lawal, a divorced woman, identified a man as the father of her child. The man denied the charge, swore on the Koran, and was deemed innocent by the trial court. No one suggested DNA tests."[16] But DNA tests have no place in Hudood Laws either. The BBC reported that Zafran Bibi of Pakistan "went to the police to register a case of rape, but she herself was instead sentenced to death for having an adulterous affair."[17] About conducting a DNA test to identify the rapist, the Dawn reports: "Justice Ali Nawaz Chauhan of the Lahore High Court has observed that the DNA test is not acceptable as evidence to establish the offence of Zina under the Hudood laws which require a direct testimony in such cases.."[18] This is how Sharia Law punishes raped women. The sources of these laws span the period from the 7th century to recent times. Some Muslim countries have withdrawn from the application of these laws, but these laws are still alive and active in many Muslim societies. Many Muslims talk about it, but there has never been a concerted effort to end this barbarity. It is true that many, including the UN's Children Fund, have expressed alarm over the plight of Aisha Duhulowa, but history tells us that merely condemning these acts or calling on the humanity of the perpetrators has never stopped the violent soldiers of God. The solution can only been found by raising the awareness and opposition of the entire world, irrespective of religion. Muslims must reject this barbarity or risk Islam being seen as the criminal. The screams of little Aisha Duhulowa will echo around the world until this is done.

www.aina.org...

i feel their might be more to this story , OP ,but ill tell you yes parts of the law need to be reconsiderd ,but i can assure you that in most other Islamic states , the Rapists end up paying the price , and most of the time its with their life ,i would be happy to provide video proof upon request , but its to graphic to post here , also their must be something to the rapist ,he might have been some kind of leading figure ,no idea ,anyway i hope this gives some people a better understanding , just keep an open mind and steer clear of the propaganda ,and the parts left out .

edit on 9-2-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How awful. This makes me sad and angry at the same time. Sad because the girl didn't do anything wrong, and angry because the person who did do something wrong fled like a coward. Angry because the court did something terribly, terribly wrong in 'punishing' the girl. I don't get their logic; did they punish her for allowing herself to be raped? And why would the family beat her afterward in the first place? Ugh. Seriously disgusted right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by travisisnotdead

think about what your saying ,he fled ? because he was probly going to get his head cut off.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

No, no, I get that. I get that he knew he was in deep trouble and bounced. I have never understood, however, the logic of rape. I don't get how a man (or woman) could force someone to have sex with them, knowing full well that it's both wrong and illegal. I'll never understand it. Then again, does anybody?
edit on 2/9/2011 by travisisnotdead because: edited to correct tense of 'understood' to 'understand'. whoopsies.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by travisisnotdead

i hear you brother ,your rights its sick and i dont understand it my self , i am a Convert to Islam ,and ill tell you that the laws need to be changed , but if you read my above post you will have a little better understanding of how it works out ,and most of the time the rapest end up getting the death penalty

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Oh you dont think we still have injustices going around?

Where did I say that? In fact, I said the opposite. I pointed out that this country is far from perfect and we are far from free. I pointed out that I am in no way an America cheerleader. In fact, I am the opposite. I am very critical of this country.

However, we do not punish rape victims. That is a FACT. That you even bothered to respond to my post shows desperation and an ego not willing to admit when it is wrong.

How bout the homeless people who are left on the street? What about rape, murder and torture that happens in our cities on a daily basis.

Point out where I said these things don't happen in the United States. You brought up slavery. I said slavery doesn't happen anymore. It doesn't. That is a fact. Case closed. Nowhere did you bring up rape, murder, and torture, and nowhere did I say these things don't happen.

You might want to go back and read the posts.

You love putting words in my mouth, don't you? Go find where I said rape does not happen in the United States. Go find where I said people don't get away with rape in the United States.

I'll help you: I didn't say that. What I did say is we don't beat rape victims to death. Go ahead and find a way to twist my words again so you can avoid admitting you're wrong.

Cheaters and rapists should get whats coming to them, but the islamic sharia law is not fully correct. It deals with politics, just like any other system of law...sure you can call it islamic, but is it really?

Yeah, it is really. Any other questions?

Did you see that thread on Detroit?

I don't need to. I lived in Detroit for 12 years. I know what goes on there.

This is just another case of we as Americans are the only thing and must be right. You think the native americans agreed with us? They had a different culture, did strange things, but nooo...we are always the only culture that is correct.

What are you rambling about? You brought up slavery. Slavery doesn't happen in the United States anymore. CASE CLOSED! End of discussion. You chose an irrelevant point to center your argument on and you lost. Give it up. No amount of twisting my words and dodging the subject can save your argument. Admit you were wrong and move on. I would have much more respect for you if you could find a way to swallow your pride and do that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Are you talking about all the priests who were shunted and not prosecuted because there are many more of them then there are of those who have been prosecuted.
to save money

And the genocide of Indian children as determined by major human rights groups like amnesty international
is a proven crime which totally dwarfs anything someone who might be a Muslim might do
Our PM just apologized for this genocide recently, though what has been done about it?
Nada
The rape and slaughter of children and the TOTAL LACK OF PROSECUTION in this case is Christian law.
The Canadian ex attorney General Pierre Blais, a Christian, is famous for saying at a trial:
"The Truth is no defense"
He is a Christian, that is Christian law
edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: spelling etc

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Only the people can demand change to such idiocy. It may be a thousand years or more from now, but this garbage will end some day...

I doubt it... The UK now has Sharia courts as well..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Stuff like that happens in the deep south too, just not involving the courts stoning anyone to death.

Instead, the case is kept under wraps, and the accused walks away into his pent-house and the family continues to suffer thinking their daughter was a whore.

While this disturbs me to the point of 'man on fire', I keep in mind... this isn't every arabian, this isn't every muslim.

The judicial system is the real target.

How does this logic/mindset come to be the 'norm' ?

I want to hear from the side of the accusing. I want to know why/how and in what shape or form this can be seen as logical or the right thing to do.
edit on 8-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

Actually extra-judicial killings in the deep South tend to be of the rapist, not the raped. I have never really heard of a legitimate rape victim in the South being punished for it. Since your a scholarly chap I am sure you could go into more detail about the incidents that happened in the "Deep South" that you are referring too.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Are you talking about all the priests who were shunted and not prosecuted because there are many more of them then there are of those who have been prosecuted.
to save money

And the genocide of Indian children as determined by major human rights groups like amnesty international
is a proven crime which totally dwarfs anything someone who might be a Muslim might do
Our PM just apologized for this genocide recently, though what has been done about it?
Nada
The rape and slaughter of children and the TOTAL LACK OF PROSECUTION in this case is Christian law.
The Canadian ex attorney General Pierre Blais, a Christian, is famous for saying at a trial:
"The Truth is no defense"
He is a Christian, that is Christian law
edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: spelling etc

Actually there is no such thing as "Christian law". And inherent law(aside from mercy and forgiveness) would come from the Old Testament aka the Torah. Most law in Christian dominant nations is based upon Roman law's, Judaism law's and the old Germanic pagan law's. As well as Common law and Constitutional law.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Its Sharia law.. what do you expect.

The ethics behind Sharia law would raise eyebrows in the Court of Caligula

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
if i ever come across such an incident in my travels i would take each and every cleric behind court house and beat them down with my 20 inch metal whomper bat i bought from old roses department store. and i am not being funny i am deathly serious. all it takes for these horrors to continue is good and decent prople not standing up and saying enough is enough. that poor family lost a daughter and then having to pay a fine too.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Stuff like that happens in the deep south too, just not involving the courts stoning anyone to death.

I'd like to see some support for this particular statement.

Sounds like you are defending sharis laws capital punishment of a rape victim by saying that it's done in the deep south too.

"Oh well, no problem. We've got rapist hillbillies down yonder." .......huh?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

My fellow ATS'ers,

I was referring to the well known fact that in the "deep south"ern states , inter-breeding occurs/occured on a relatively high level. I speculate, but doubt that all of them were consensual given the characteristics of a typical 'man' and seclusion... lonely farmers and their poor sheep.

I'm not claiming that the courts of the south supported the accusers, or applauded their actions and punished the raped.

But something that likely did happen... is the police were their best friend or cousin, and they just don't 'do a dayamn' thang about it'.
edit on 9-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Obviously more islam hating, I mean how dare you bring up what they do and expect people to not accept it.

Now shush. You racist bigots, These fine outstanding people are just taken out of context.... Surely..

Maybe she was a mass murderer in her secret life..

She deserved it, surely, and if not, well these people are well within their rights to rape and kill her, and if you argue, you are a racist bigot...

edit on 9/2/2011 by badw0lf because: so angry cant type

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join