Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 26
105
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect



Honestly, yes I would rather have my mother out of misery. If you want to watch your mother in pain until she dies, then that's up to you. Personally, as I have cervical cancer, If it ever came down to
reply to post by celimonster
 


I would never stop trying to find a way to cure her even if it may require a miracle. Why don't you try to find a way to cure her by any means? According to your idea, there are millions of people in the US who need to put to death whether they like it or not. Pretty much the same idea as the TPTB wants to impose on you. As soon as you become unproductive to the society, they will simply decide to kill you, and you have no choice. This is not the society you want to live in.


I would love to help find a cure for cancer believe me. Like it or not, that is the society we live it. I don't have a choice to live in this society. I could leave of course, but it's worse off everywhere else. So why leave? It would be amazing to have these sick people off the streets yes, millions of them? Of course i would, who wouldn't? If they want to kill me, they'll kill me. Or I'll end up "killing myself" [Sarcasm] So, if it came down to it, I would help and try to find a miracle potion or pill for cancer, I would love to get these people jailed or an eye for an eye. If the TPTB wants to kill me, there's not much I can do about it. Plain in simple, just like the world we live in without the small print.




posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone
 

Getting put in jail as a 30 year old rapist or whatever is a hell of alot better than being stonned to death as a 14 year old girl because you have talked to a boy outside of your religion..and this stuff even happens opver here it happen in canada



posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by Tallone
 

Getting put in jail as a 30 year old rapist or whatever is a hell of alot better than being stonned to death as a 14 year old girl because you have talked to a boy outside of your religion..and this stuff even happens opver here it happen in canada


Mind telling me what exactly it is that happens here in Canada? Your last post was illegible.



posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think Islam is obsessed with sex.


The act of...the legality...the people involved...the lack of...who is doing who


So obsessed they made ridiculous laws and manipulate to suit the situation at the time




res



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi
 


The real problem is ISLAM and the KORAN (QU'RAN). I as an American have read the Koran, and I strongly urge everyone in the U.S. and other non-Islamic countries to read it, for the simple fact that YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER YOU ARE TRULY IN until you read it. Know your enemy! The book is nothing but a manual for death, plunder, and destruction for all that is not like Islam. While most religions are off base, Islam is a horrible disease, worse than AIDS, that must be eradicated from our planet at all costs or without fail it will drag us into WW3.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
 


Islamic beliefs according the their holy book repeatedly refer to women as inferior, sin ridden and hades bound. Incapable, unimportant, without human rights. You are not innocent until proven guilty, you are guilty until proven innocent which is almost impossible in a male dominated society where your word means nil, because you happen to have breasts.

This little girl was only 1 year older than my own daughter. To think that the insanity extends to her entire family viewing the victim as the dirty sinner versus the pedophile who raped her, makes me literally ill. If someone dared raped my daughter, I wouldn't cut off his head, I'd cut off his penis and then stuff it down his throat, sorry for the graphic image but that's what I call justice.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
 


Islamic beliefs according the their holy book repeatedly refer to women as inferior, sin ridden and hades bound. Incapable, unimportant, without human rights. You are not innocent until proven guilty, you are guilty until proven innocent which is almost impossible in a male dominated society where your word means nil, because you happen to have breasts.

This little girl was only 1 year older than my own daughter. To think that the insanity extends to her entire family viewing the victim as the dirty sinner versus the pedophile who raped her, makes me literally ill. If someone dared raped my daughter, I wouldn't cut off his head, I'd cut off his penis and then stuff it down his throat, sorry for the graphic image but that's what I call justice.



I couldn't agree more with you. We could do so much better without these sick people. Without religion we would have peace. But, people always need someone to believe in. Sad, they can't believe in themselves. Islamic culture is completely obsessed with sex, as a previous post said, they need to open their minds to what they see. Women are equal to men. Men are equal to Women. They have turned women into these horrible sin and have turned to violence, pedophilia, and rape. Yeah, so much better than just having sex with your freaken wife. Your god will totally smite you when you pleasure yourself and your wife, but it's okay to kill your children, rape your cousins and have sex with boys. Some religions just have stupidity written all over it.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr
 


not to sure... I remember reading about it online it happened in Toronto like 4 or 5 years ago I think



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
At the risk of offending everyone who'll read this, I have this to say. It is my opinion...therefore; Religion of any sort is complete idiocy, and only a weak and feeble mind clings to magical thinking, and wishes for an almighty laser and pyrotechnic show from a divine entity to prove it itself to the faithful supplicant.
Religion is on the same fantasy shelf as the Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy and Santa Claus!
Judeo-Christianity is crazy enough...but the morons who want Sharia Law the world over, are so ass backwards in their thinking,they must surly be clinically insane! I think the dessert heat has cooked their brains akin to something like scrambled eggs.
I find it interesting that screwed up Muslim men lay these laws on their women, who according to them have no value or soul. The woman is only a servant to him, and someone to knock the bed posts with.
Why in hell these women put up with these morons and the constant sexual harassment's they have to deal with, is beyond reason or fathoming.
These idiots want a jihad in the USA, and want sharia law imposed here, on various Muslims communities living in the states.
Well, to them I say; I triple dog dare you to try that $hit here in this country. You want a war? Well; we'll give you such thorough ass whupping unlike any you have never known before, you will never forget it!
Witness the awe and spectacle of Uncle Sam's holy hand; Hundreds of thousands of Thermite Cluster Bombs, Cobra Helicopters wrath and fury unleashed, Laser guided missiles, Cruise Missiles, Stealth Bombers, our top fighter jets, B-52's, B-2's, ICBM's, Nuclear submarine capability, Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers and all they can deliver. We have NBC options as well. You have pushed your luck, and now it has run out!
You mess with us, and our way of life, you will have screwed the pooch big time. We'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget! Lights out!
You want to see Allah and claim your seventy virgins, I think we can help send you to your great reward without any second guessing. Come and get it! It is a one way ticket.
PS. You might be disappointed of what your reward might actually be! NOTHING! Zero.
After the vicious attack on Mrs. Laura Logan, I have no respect whatsoever for Muslim men.
The Somalia pirates day is coming soon too.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
At the risk of offending everyone who'll read this, I have this to say. It is my opinion...therefore; Religion of any sort is complete idiocy, and only a weak and feeble mind clings to magical thinking, and wishes for an almighty laser and pyrotechnic show from a divine entity to prove it itself to the faithful supplicant.
Religion is on the same fantasy shelf as the Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy and Santa Claus!
Judeo-Christianity is crazy enough...but the morons who want Sharia Law the world over, are so ass backwards in their thinking,they must surly be clinically insane! I think the dessert heat has cooked their brains akin to something like scrambled eggs.
I find it interesting that screwed up Muslim men lay these laws on their women, who according to them have no value or soul. The woman is only a servant to him, and someone to knock the bed posts with.
Why in hell these women put up with these morons and the constant sexual harassment's they have to deal with, is beyond reason or fathoming.
These idiots want a jihad in the USA, and want sharia law imposed here, on various Muslims communities living in the states.
Well, to them I say; I triple dog dare you to try that $hit here in this country. You want a war? Well; we'll give you such thorough ass whupping unlike any you have never known before, you will never forget it!
Witness the awe and spectacle of Uncle Sam's holy hand; Hundreds of thousands of Thermite Cluster Bombs, Cobra Helicopters wrath and fury unleashed, Laser guided missiles, Cruise Missiles, Stealth Bombers, our top fighter jets, B-52's, B-2's, ICBM's, Nuclear submarine capability, Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers and all they can deliver. We have NBC options as well. You have pushed your luck, and now it has run out!
You mess with us, and our way of life, you will have screwed the pooch big time. We'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget! Lights out!
You want to see Allah and claim your seventy virgins, I think we can help send you to your great reward without any second guessing. Come and get it! It is a one way ticket.
PS. You might be disappointed of what your reward might actually be! NOTHING! Zero.
After the vicious attack on Mrs. Laura Logan, I have no respect whatsoever for Muslim men.
The Somalia pirates day is coming soon too.


Wow Richard Dawkins I didn't know you had an account here.



posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia
 

Resistancia, you're absolutely correct in saying that Islam is absolutely fixated on sex.

Keep in mind, they have no sane consideration.

All the females are property. Either property of the family (more specifically the father), as a concubine, or their husband.

No interaction between the sexes before marriage. The more fundamentalists among them even have their marriage arranged - merely a transfer of property.

They don't date. Girls can't walk without a family male accompanying them, in Saudi Arabia they can't drive themselves, certainly no dating - no fooling around, and for the males, they have nothing but goats to look to for interaction.

Many of the poorer Muslim boys and young men have little hope of scoring a wife, as the process is pretty much said and done.

How in hell can a male be punished for rape, when anything that happens is automatically the fault of the girl - who is just property.

And if a female in the family is raped, this is now damaged property - something to be discarded as it's unclean and dishonored.

This is Islam.

Never a more oppressive, backward-assed, hateful, revengeful, woman-hating organization existed.
edit on 22-2-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


No... that's the whole point. But there have been documentaries, movies, and real life experiences.


Think about your days in high-school. The girl that slept with more than 1 guy (regardless of her feelings or how desperately the guy tried to get into her pants) she is thrown at, spat on, laughed at, ridiculed.

It happens everywhere. It makes very little sense. The boys sleep with whoever they want, whenever they want, in fact in competetion numbers...

Yet the girls... are the "sluts" when the day is done.

(Do not take what I posted previously as suggesting the US courts would allow or go along with it. American people would/do/have... and it is hidden, not publicized. Obviously not in the same fashion, or sense as the islamic case.)


Ahh a femnazi. I thought you all went into hiding these last few years? For starters your whole argument "boy's play..." is bogus. Did you ever stop and think that different guy's have different standards? And that guy's who are disgusted by the "hook-up" culture wouldn't want to date chicks who are active in such things? Well since your a man-hater you don't understand the concept that we are individuals. If anything in our society women get to play while men are stuck to pay. And the "hidden" court cases? BS. Name one.
Your just trying to cover up the record number of false rape accusations.

Look at most movies from the last ten years. The guy that always tries or does bang as many women tends to be a complete douche that every-other guy makes fun of. Think Stickler from American pie.

P.S every single feminist study has turned out to be a)faked, b) distorted or c) exaggerated for "dramatic effect".

You can peddle your lies and try and use a gross tragedy to further your aims but it won't work anymore. because the reality(social mindset's) that enabled feminist's to spout those lies are shifting radically.



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
And people wonder why Sharia law makes people hate Muslims even more every single day



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Excuse me but the site never quotes it's news source. I even Googled it and other sites link back to the www.fortliberty.org site as a reference. Anybody can take a picture like that a make up a story which looks like what they did. I can't find it in any legitimate news source. Just do a Google search on the domain name it brings this up "Home of the Militia FAQ. Includes articles, platform, equipment guide, technical libraries, training centers, directory and humor." Hardly would be considered an unbiased news source. Show me an AP or Reuters news article on it, you can't because the story is bunk.

Are you people really that anti-Muslim that you will believe whatever is posted online that casts Islam in a bad light? For a group of people on a conspiracy site you'd think you'd use more discernment when it comes to news reporting.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Bible
Horsea 4



14 “I will not punish your daughters
when they turn to prostitution,
nor your daughters-in-law
when they commit adultery,
because the men themselves consort with harlots
and sacrifice with shrine prostitutes—
a people without understanding will come to ruin!

15 “Though you, Israel, commit adultery,
do not let Judah become guilty.
Text


See the Old Testament speaks of double standards, it seems whatever they teach in the Arab world rapists make the woman pay instead of themselves and it’s the woman’s fault, Jesus said don't cast the first stone, the reason why is because forgiveness overcomes the judgement of killing a defenceless woman by the very men who probably used her.



posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


This is representation of a very sick society, yet if we want cheap oil we must not judge their judicial system. I believe Karma of person, family, neighborhood, a town, or city, or country, eventually comes about. These stories are often a reprensentation of corruption or twisted sense of justice. Just goes to show you some societys are mentally sick.



posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantpolitician
 


What does oil have to do with basic human decency? This system of theirs has been around long before oil was even known.

Why do we think it would change if we stopped buying oil? With respects they dont exactly live in the 21st century, so buy their oil, dont buy their oil, it changes nothing.

That situation wont change until the people who are subjected to that brutal system decide themselves they have had enough of it.

Until then.....



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Women should be leaving these Muslim countries in droves!! Living in fear, knowing any day you or your daughter could be stoned, raped or killed is a horrible way to live.


Well..they might not get stoned but they might get raped or killed in other parts of the world too. This is a universal issue and it has been occuring since caveman's days.

Some statistics just for US (see link below).

www.paralumun.com...
www.aztlan.net...
www.aztlan.net...
www.rainn.org...
www.aztlan.net...




Hmm what is next links from storm front? You don't exactly make any good points by pulling links from a bigoted supremacist website. The truth of the matter is that conservative/traditionalist women have most of what they want in Islamic Societies.

They have very little responsibilities, no sexual competition and complete control over male sexuality. Heck Michelle Bachmann and other femnazi/conservative-traditionalist women have been fighting since the dawning of the Republic to place such restrictions on men(Prohibition was a traditionalist women's rights initiative).

But since bigots tend to stick together your just seeing the smoke screen like a good little sheepleton.



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by Tallone
 

Getting put in jail as a 30 year old rapist or whatever is a hell of alot better than being stonned to death as a 14 year old girl because you have talked to a boy outside of your religion..and this stuff even happens opver here it happen in canada

What?
Source?



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantpolitician
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


This is representation of a very sick society, yet if we want cheap oil we must not judge their judicial system. I believe Karma of person, family, neighborhood, a town, or city, or country, eventually comes about. These stories are often a reprensentation of corruption or twisted sense of justice. Just goes to show you some societys are mentally sick.


Right... because since the war... oil prices have gone.... down?






top topics



 
105
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

log in

join