It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Honestly, yes I would rather have my mother out of misery. If you want to watch your mother in pain until she dies, then that's up to you. Personally, as I have cervical cancer, If it ever came down to me being in excruciating pain, I would rather have my husband or a family member kill me than live with the pain. How is that sick? Why would you walk away from a 14 year old girl screaming in agony?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by Kailassa
If it was up to you, and you were seeing someone you loved tortured to death for the amusement of the local idiots, and the only choice you had was to let the torture slowly, painfully continue to it's inevitable conclusion, while you listened to a child you loved scream, or to finish it fast, what would you do?

first dear, your logic fails you
you cannot have "an only choice" AND another option "to finish it fast" --> unfortunately, that is called CHOICE.

secondly, i would never stand idly by when any creature worthy of my effort is intentionally injured.
lastly, everyone holding a stone ... had to aim it in one direction or another ... therein lies another CHOICE.
your commentary leads me to think you are having difficulty recognizing a choice when presented.

Do you lack the abilities to comprehend basic English or understand a simple grammatical structure?
It would not be a choice if there were not at least two options. I listed two options. That was what the "or" was for, it was a link between them. Of course it's called a "choice", which is why I called it a choice.

Now lets try again. If evil assholes were having fun very slowly killing someone you cared about, and your only options - you might find that term easier to understand - were:
1. leave them to their entertainment, or
2. put the poor girl out of her misery,
Which would you do?

Or look at it another way.
if you were being tortured to death, would you prefer to die slowly or quickly?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

whole women are not as trustworthy as men, thing, as i think the case is pretty easy to make that men are just as untrustworthy as women.
reply to post by undo

That is not the issue. Human being are human beings. They are not made to be 100% faithful to their spouses. The DNA of the humans are not made like the sea horses. If God wanted them to be, he/she would have corrected the human DNA long time ago. But obviously it didn't work. It didn't make humans grow in terms of intelligence and population as they were originally designed.

Or God may have wanted to see how humans can handle the issue and grow out of it.

It is the tolerance to grow out of your own selfish ego. That's what needed to be taught to humans in God's point of view.

i'm talking about how the system of sharia fails its people because 1) it blames women for pretty much everything, 2) it allows people who are mentally unstable to use the law to kill their own women and children and the women and children of others, and 3) it inspires gut wrenching reactions from people who can't believe they treat their people like that, causing some to call for genocide of the muslims instead of encouraging them to recalibrate their stand on women. (and 4) it makes people of other religions want to become atheists and quit believing in al'lah or any other gods, resulting in a larger and larger group of angry people who want to hang sharia law from the yard arms, and genocide the people who believe in it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by celimonster

gotta be careful there, because if things get bad enough globally, people who are even diagnosed as having a problem, could end up being killed -- out of some kind of twisted idea of mercy.
edit on 9-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

All religion is barbaric? Where did you get that idea? How can you be barbaric by being killed by his own enemies only after showing mercy and love on them? Mohammed was barbaric because he killed many of the non believers.

You taken a good look at the Old Testament lately? Read some Leviticus.

Leveticus is like 4000 years old have you read that even in the Old Testament that these laws changed within them selves, only priests followed these promisis? And the 10 commandments overcame those previous laws due to the changing geographic relationship with God.

It was for the Tribes of Israel only and Holy places of practice because God was with them.
What did Jesus say about them?
What does the New Testament say now?

My quotes will show you why today Christianity is open and not set in rituals done by either Jews or Muslims who still circumcise and eat foods a certain way or have a certain dress codes. But there is still prophecy to fullfil with the Jews in Juruselem before Christ arrives again.

The world was meant to be free from past Laws Christ was the Lamb the salvation and yet people want to go back to the Laws that have already been updated.

Galatians 3
Faith or Works of the Law

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Mark 3
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

1 Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.”
4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.
5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

Romans 2
God’s Righteous Judgment

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
Text

Romans 2

The Jews and the Law

17 Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; 18 if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19 if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21 you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22 You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

25 Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, you have become as though you had not been circumcised. 26 So then, if those who are not circumcised keep the law’s requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised? 27 The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.

edit on 9-2-2011 by The time lord because: Added more meaning.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Who said I did? I support presentation of information in a well-referenced and factual manner.
edit on 9-2-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Wrong, animals allow it. Do some research before posting.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You do have to be careful with concepts like mercy killing. Or anything, really, because just about anything can be taken to an extreme. Feeding your baby can be taken to an extreme if you then assume that tubes and pumps could be used, to force feed them...............and oh my, the horror.

You can make a slippery slope argument out of anything. Buying presents for your children, "Oh my and then the poor child will be buried and suffocated to death in presents! We must not go down that path!"

So while you are correct, that mercy killing could be taken to an extreme, ANYTHING can be taken to an extreme. There is a reason the slippery slope argument is a fallacy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

well we did witness terri schiavo starved to death on national television. i read an article after that about a guy who had a severe spinal cord injury, was in the hospital in a coma, came out of it, but was having trouble. took awhile for him to get back control of all his faculties. the hospital thought he was vegetative, and even though he was sent home, they came to his house with an injunction to kill him because they thought he was a vegetable in a wheelchair. by the time they came around, he was wheeling himself around, holding himself up, signalling what he wanted, learning other ways to indicate what he needed, etc. his wife had to take videos of him rolling himself around and eating, etc, to prove to the court that he shouldn't be killed.

eugenics are serious business and can be abused just as easily as sharia.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

And, on top of all that, never an uproar from the so call "good muslims", who don't approve of the actions or ways of the extremeists.

It's almost more of a mental illness, with zero logic applied, than a religion with good intentions.

If you had read the post two above yours you would have understood that this particular village had an "uproar" against what happened demanding the clerics and elders be arrested and prosecuted.

Just becuase the media doesn't find it as interesting doesn't mean Muslims aren't raging against these actions on a regular basis.

post by maybereal11

edit on 9-2-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Any father that doesn't die trying to stop something this absurd is un-human.

Unless the father is raised in a theocracy that teaches that a female is of the equivalent value of chattel.

What I find wholly shameful is women of the west that live in democratic and often secular nations that would align themselves to one of the abrahamic cults.

Shame on them for turning a blind eye to misogynistic dogma and shame on them for allowing it to be imposed upon their children.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Honor93

how utterly disgusting of you to view an act of mercy as some warped sense of kindness.
May you soul find peace someday.

You might want to edit your insult. It makes no sense.

i have no need to edit anything.
if you don't comprehend basic english, i would suggest you learn something.
Kindness does not equal mercy.
My wish for your soul to find peace is pretty straightforward ... if you don't know the difference between mercy and kindness, you are one lost soul.

here, maybe this will help ...
mercy - www.merriam-webster.com...
kindness - www.merriam-webster.com...

the PC confusion of the two is equally disgusting.
from this story, here's an example of each
ex: mercy - hasten the suffering / cement block
ex: kindness - helping her OUT of this situation

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Jesus said do not resist evil for the love of the person who is inflicting evil on you. He didn't say "love evil". You have to be able to see the clear difference. He never said mimick the evil doers either.

By the way, where are you going with this?

Are you going to glorify the downright killer Mohammed and the morbid followers of him?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin

Any father that doesn't die trying to stop something this absurd is un-human.

Unless the father is raised in a theocracy that teaches that a female is of the equivalent value of chattel.

Same thing. Anyone that can be taught to view their child that way I want nothing to do with.

Originally posted by The Djin

What I find wholly shameful is women of the west that live in democratic and often secular nations that would align themselves to one of the abrahamic cults.

Shame on them for turning a blind eye to misogynistic dogma and shame on them for allowing it to be imposed upon their children.

Not sure what this has to do with raping, torturing and murdering a 14 year old girl? Are you equating Christianity, Judiasm and Islam with the same? If so, that seems a bit unhinged.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Not all hatred is the same as you again try to ofusticate the point with your callous generalization. You can not become evil by hating evil. You can not become corrupt by hating the corruption.

This "love everything" and "do not judge others" is a very dangerous concept which will make you end up tolerating evil and make you become a part of it.

Jesus, quite obviously, disagreed with you. As do I. You absolutely can become evil hating evil, and corrupt hating corruption. In fact, it is the shortest route.

As Friedrich Nietzsche said:
"When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Many people, stirred up by real or imagined evils, have gone out and committed worse evils than the original ones.

This is why there are such things as propaganda and false flags. This is why The Northwoods Report was written. People with power tend to take advantage of every means at their disposal to persuade the general public to do their bidding.

The wish of some who want to push the western world into attacking Islamic countries means we have to be very careful of those who advocate harsh punishments against Muslims or Muslim countries in general in response to individual atrocities.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
These people are absolutely evil and mentally deranged!!! It's hard to believe in this day and age people are still uncivilized and void of compassion for their fellow man. To justify killing in the name of God is just completely twisted and lacks any kind of logical sense.

Yea why don't you tell that to the US military.
If you dare judge others remember to judge yourself first.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Honestly, yes I would rather have my mother out of misery. If you want to watch your mother in pain until she dies, then that's up to you. Personally, as I have cervical cancer, If it ever came down to
reply to post by celimonster

I would never stop trying to find a way to cure her even if it may require a miracle. Why don't you try to find a way to cure her by any means? According to your idea, there are millions of people in the US who need to put to death whether they like it or not. Pretty much the same idea as the TPTB wants to impose on you. As soon as you become unproductive to the society, they will simply decide to kill you, and you have no choice. This is not the society you want to live in.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You are right. And I saw that about the guy they thought was brain dead telling people that he actually understood everything. It was pretty remarkable, and I think it has given the medical community pause.

Hopefully fMRI and new brain imaging technology will help with those decisions. We really arent talking about people in vegetative states, though. We are talking about people whom we know for sure are suffering, unbearably, and who will die no matter what we do.

You just cant start to generalize out from that and be very fair. You start to head for the slippery slope that is a logical fallacy, because once you start writing "what if" you can get as creative as you want.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

i'm talking about how the system of sharia fails its people because 1) it blames women for pretty much everything, 2) it allows people who are mentally unstable to use the law to kill their own women and children and the women and children of others, and
reply to post by undo

I would say the whole religion of Islam failed humanity. It will be and needs to be abolished in the near future for humanity to evolve into the next level.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

If somebody had raped my Daughter at that age I don't know what I would have done, but beating her half to death and then siding with the rapist?

Wasn't it the rapist's family who beat her immediately afterwards?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join