It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 CA7 The Size of a VW Bug, Headed For Earth 2/9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Aren't we cute. Well if you think this is just all cure, go read epochrevelations.com I wrote it is free and pole shift..No..magnetic shift...somewhat....Asteroid and Comet Impact you haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My wife was right then!
Tomorrow she gets her new car.
She's been thanking God all day for sending her a car. Believe me I've been thanking him as well. I just didn't think he was sending it airmail.

God has the greatest sense of humor. Love you God.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

You are so right, it just might hit the pentagon, and lets see if the cameras pick that up, i never saw a plane. It will probably do no more than look like a streak across the sky, i am not here to spread fear but to show people where to go to find the truth, it is all on nasa everyday.

edit on 9-2-2011 by alien because: ...editted out all-caps...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hope you didn't request the santa option on the delivery
but heavy duty suspension might have been a good idea...the first bounce ought to be a doozy.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Eah, i think he has a great sense of humor, i saw a beer can blowing down the street one day and god said the is a can wanting to be a car,

edit on 9-2-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I AM NOT HERE TO SPREAD FEAR

I disagree.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

On my back LMAO.
edit on 8-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 8-2-2011 by Moose318 because: nevermind

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Omnislash772

Well, i hope we all go out with loves and friends to watch for it. It's just all this scare stuff about this comet elinin, is just bs. This asteroid was just discovered last week and that is why there is a few people constantly watching, as they said on the discovery channel there are fewer people looking for impactin asteroid than work in one micie d's.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I hate the title

2011 CA7 The Size of a VW Bug, Headed For Earth 2/9/11

is that date the 2nd of September 2011 or the 9th of Feburary 2011.

some parts of the world would say that date shown is the 2nd of September 2011

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Now, you are about the most scariest thing i have seen on ats. This is were the demons come in: this is from mr 20121221 check his posts, i just want to draw them out

"My area is in ignorance currently I find to be relative to evolving as a human race, as in first history recorded history of human observation of humans which is the make up of intelligence, You can posses intelligence of great quanties yet remain ignorant or in ignorances.
cited would be old wise tales reference how they have not changed since there first recorded history mark of being observed and how they still are applied today in any country race or population or lanuage.
One could build a filter or filtering for ignorances by using a method of 3 words of references to find truth.compative to the original model of observation in its natural enviroment.

signature:
I still KNOW about the IBM-BIO computer cover up! I know that the entire project was dismantled and moved and the entire team that worked on the project have been altered and relocated. I know it made it to the cover of time magizine. I know that all information was wiped from the internet search, But I'm still here, I will not be slient. I know IBM is frightened over the answer's The IBM BIO-computer talk about. The scary consious factor!"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is so much bsssss. You could not read a nasa chart if it was across your face. My book was stolen because i talked about what was coming. Well i put my faith in god when it comes to rolling dice. We are probably going to get the hell scared out of us in the next few years. But we need that to wake us up to what is really important. I put up on my twitter not long ago that we need a hands around the world. I got so many followers. That is my point here, we have a near earth impact object. Bless its heart it will just let us know we are all one.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Well, who is the doomsday sayer: i can tell you now, that the powers that be are out of there league. That is why all of the ufo sites on youtube are down, and you are going to have to deside who's side you are on ; my granddaughter is a paratrooper in the army on call for "natural disasters" . I am not afraid of what is an act of god, i am afraid of what is an act of tptb.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Oh, my love, you must be europen, bless your sweet heart. You know we yanks drive on the wrong side of the road. Our daddys came over here on an boat so left is right and right is left. ... Go figure. Loves

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I think your caps lock is stuck on!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
nemesis is coming, william bill cooper was right!!!@##@#@#

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Yea, the caps lock thing is seriously irritating. Why must you do that..?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So when can we see this flying bug in the sky?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JdGlobal

Its just Chuck Norris coming back from his space exploration in his VW. So far he is still thee undisputed champ of the universe..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JdGlobal
So when can we see this flying bug in the sky?

You won't. At it's brightest it'll be magnitude 17. That's, for example, much duller than Pluto as seen from Earth. So will only visible through a strong telescope.

Unless it enters the atmosphere and burns up as a bright bolide that is

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join