It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks cables: Saudi Arabia cannot pump enough oil to keep a lid on prices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't believe that it's possible to run out of oil. It's everywhere. There are reserves all over the world. And many untapped reserves not even found yet. So peak oil is definitely a myth. I can't believe zeitgeist thinks that we will run out of oil in the next 20 years.... He obviously didn't do his homework, or maybe he's apart of the plan to spread fear into the people, to believe the BS that's fed to us. Oil isn't going to run out, ever.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I got ga at my local shell gas station yesterday..87 octane crept up too $3.57 a gallon! Last week, it was around $3.52, and 2 weeks before that, $3.47..its going up. I use shell, becuase its top tier fuel* it uses twice the EPA minimum of detergency* despite they are one of the bilderburg-corporate elites outsourcing.
I read this here on this forum, and read it also on bobistheoilguy.com, form toehr oil engineers..when oil goes over $80 a barrell, thats when you kow were in trouble. DOnald trump! now i remember..he said it in an interview last week, he had heard form a good friend of his.
We have oil in the US, in the form of shale oil* i belive thats the stuff in north dakota, and montana. The problem is, the oil is in rocks bascially* it requires feul and energy to extract the oil form those rocks..so the actual gathering of oil would still deminish rather than collected, as opposed to traditional methods, oil drilling* i can totaly sense $4.00 +++ again, like we did 2 or 3 years ago.
I once read, msot of our oil, here in the US, actually comes from venezuela and canada. The reason people think its from saudi arabia..is because of wall street and politics bascially.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Oil is still newly belived, to ne anionic* i think thats the right word. renews itself* it was belilved for many decades, once oil is burned, its form the land of the dinosaurs...its false. it a hydrocarbon lquid the earth makes, kinda like blood, and once used, can replenish itself. The problem is, it takes millions o years for it to do so.
With oil being set by man* at a set price and escalating..it wil only get greedely worse. its not that all the oil, lets say would be used and gone* it would take few million years for the earth too regenerate it, thats all. no business is gunna wait that long lol.
Theirs natural gas* a guya t work, said his aunt like 15 years ago, switched to gas. HUGE difference in heating prices and bills HUGE! Right now, diesel oil ( pretty much same thing as furnace oil, just has one more hydrocarbon atom and is refined a tad bit better, thats all) for about 180 gallons, were i live, cheaper company rates, last month, were about $3.49 a gallon. we talked him to $3.39 a gallon ( complained we coud get $3.47 a gallon at local CITGO station, so the guy gave us a better rate). that still came out too about $600. We go through it, even being conservativvely, not wasting hot water or excessive heat, a month. and thats with a fully serviced furnace, thats 30+ years old.
You can inf act, make your own diesel..you heatused engie oil to between 724-1,000 degreees F. capture the mist and vapors into another wating tub, via aa thin pipe..and you got diesel. Problem is, would require again more energy to make it,if using lets say, an electic stove. would take ALOT of quarts of used oil for that matter, to make half a gallon of it alone, which would be eaten up VERY quickly.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The converting used engine oil to diesel, its a well known secret of the oil world and industry. My city, takes used engine oil, and simply burns it as waste. imagine, if they really cared, could have vaporized it somewaht to make more current use fuel for others too use, rather than just free burning it. COuld posiibly help keep prices down too. But thats not how it works apparently

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join