It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Cannot Be Stopped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
eventually it will come out!

People who are in denial, people who do not want to know, people who believe the words of wicked entities,
(the modern day flat-earther's), will of course not be able to understand the following (quoted from another forum),
but individual human beings with honesty and integrity should have no problem of course, so please spread this
around:

".......
Someone witnesses, for example, an accident that is due to several “coincidences”. The shock of being present at the maiming or sudden death of one or more fellow beings causes an involuntary closure of the witness’s eyes—perhaps for only a few seconds. The image that through the sight and through the physical brain is registered in the astral and the psychic brains is then quite incomplete, since these can receive an image only of what the witness has “seen”. Later, recalling what took place and what he or she experienced, the witness tries by thought to piece together the recorded fragments. As an “eye witness”, the witness should of course know what had happened, but not recalling*1 closing the eyes*2 —perhaps at the decisive moment—the witness’s thought sets about reconstructing a plausible general impression: it happened in such and such a way. . . But with the constant repetition of such thoughts, new images assume—through the thought-channel, the cord—definite form in the astral brain. These images appear with every repetition of what the eyewitness has experienced, and, supported by the thought, they become steadily clearer until the individual becomes convinced of having seen the accident in every detail; and although he very well knows that his thoughts have dwelt at length on the same subject, still he is deceived by the train of images that his thought has composed. As a rule it is useless that another eyewitness unfolds the event for him as it has really taken place, for he will, in most cases, stoutly maintain that his is the correct version.
Such uncritical thinking serves no other purpose than to push back the original exact but fragmented image received by the astral and the psychic brains and to produce a train of self-composed images having nothing to do with reality.
If a more advanced or a high spirit is bound to the physical body, such self-suggestion will not be able to take place as the spiritual self will quickly survey the situation and understand that it has received that which has happened only in fragments. And if the individual tries to gather these fragments into a complete picture, he or she will likewise realize that it was their own thought which had filled in the gaps.

persists. Voids can also arise in this way and disturb the total impression, even though the eyes were not
closed.
......."

Here is a witness account taken from www.oilempire.us/eyewitnesses.html.:

www.oilempire.us...:

"As I came up along the Pentagon I saw helicopters. That's not strange. It's the Pentagon. Then I saw the plane. There were only a few cars on the road, we all stopped. I know I wanted to believe that plane was making a low descent into National Airport, but it was nearly on the road. And it was headed straight for the building. It made no sense. The pilot didn't seem to be planning to pull up anytime soon. It was there. A huge jet. Then it was gone. A massive hole in the side of the Pentagon gushed smoke. The noise was beyond description. ... I called my boss. I had no memory of how to work my cellphone. I hit redial and his number came up. "Something hit the Pentagon. It must have been a helicopter." I knew that wasn't true, but I heard myself say it. I heard myself believe it, if only for a minute. "Buildings don't eat planes. That plane, it just vanished. There should have been parts on the ground. It should have rained parts on my car. The airplane didn't crash. Where are the parts?" That's the conversation I had with myself on the way to work. It made sense this morning. I swear that it did. ... There seems to be no footage of the crash, only the site. The gash in the building looks so small on TV. The massiveness of the structure lost in the tight shots of the fire. There was a plane. It didn't go over the building. It went into the building. I want them to find it whole, wedged between floors or something. I know that isn't going to happen, but right now I pretend. I want to see footage of the crash. I want to make it make sense. I want to know why there's this gap in my memory, this gap that makes it seem as though the plane simply became invisible and banked up at the very last minute, but I don't think that's going to happen."
- "skarlet"

Please pay special attention to her last two sentences where she confirms the truth given in the above information!
I have often come across other witnesses talking about being in 'shock' of what they supposedly 'saw', so if anybody find quotes of this, please add to the list.
Thanks.

Cheers

edit on 8-2-2011 by djeminy because: Deleted a word.

edit on 8-2-2011 by djeminy because: Comment added.

[Mod Edit - All caps in title, include external quote tags]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Please review - Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 12/2/2011 by Sauron because: all caps in title and Mod notes

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Very interesting insight as to how the human mind reacts to traumatic situations. No wonder they say that eye witness testimony is some of the most unreliable, not that it's the fault of the witness but rather it's the result of a common thought process.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Picking out a thug in a lineup and watching a plane crash are two different animals. So was everybody hypnotized to not notice the plane pull up at the last second (which would be impossible for a airliner to begin with) to set up the whole thing now? Wow.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No wonder they say that eye witness testimony is some of the most unreliable

And imagine how much more less reliable the eyewitness testimony becomes when someone is playing a visual mind-fudge with your brain.
edit on 8-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'll let them have that one. They got away with it, with their power of media and propaganda. If they try anything like that again, they will be caught red handed. People are more connected now than ever before. Just look at what the government did in Egypt. They let thugs out on the street, got caught, they set prisoners free, got caught. State Television was towing the "Official Story" trying to spread fear, and many Egyptians bought it. Now its all blowing up in their face. Even the latest bombing is Egypt is being traced to some guy in the Government to create division.

If one wants to see how governments sponsor terrorism on their own people. One need not look further than Egypt in the past 2 weeks. They take their plays right from America.
edit on 8-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I wonder if they used a holgram on the Pentagon, much like the(and i am not saying it was for sure) holographic type plane that is seen in the video that is being shot from the ground directly below the airliners impact in the WTC. the video where it looks like the one of the wings vanishes in mid air before the impact.... the same video that if played backwards clearly shows an airliner image reversing out of the WTC missing a wing that suddenly reappears out of nowhere...again before impact....

i just saw my first 3D movie this past sunday, and i was pretty amazed by it. if you haven't experienced it yet it is very cool, especially in an IMAX movie, it's like your right inside the damn movie. food for thought....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

I want to read your thread. I just have trouble with those large blocks of letters. If OP could go back through and break some of it up a lil more. I'm sure i will star and flag your thread just for length. Others will have trouble to.
That's why everyone else busts them up in some form or another. Please.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Sounds to me like a long-winded truther excuse to try and explain away the whole raft of eyewitness testimony to a large jet impacting the Pentagon. Some of whom recognised AA livery and some even that it was a Boeing 757.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by djeminy

Sounds to me like a long-winded truther excuse to try and explain away the whole raft of eyewitness testimony to a large jet impacting the Pentagon. Some of whom recognised AA livery and some even that it was a Boeing 757.

Alfie1 Alfie1, of course it will sound like that to you.

I think that this fact will probably be understood by close to 100% of people who are familiar with your writing.

Hence the message in the OP is not really for you, but more for people who can think for themselves; and as

I think was made perfectly clear in the post.

Cheers

edit on 9-2-2011 by djeminy because: Changed spacing.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by djeminy

I want to read your thread. I just have trouble with those large blocks of letters. If OP could go back through and break some of it up a lil more. I'm sure i will star and flag your thread just for length. Others will have trouble to.
That's why everyone else busts them up in some form or another. Please.

Actually randyvs, I don't like large blocks either.

In this case i used 'copy and paste' and didn't think more of it. But if it should happen again, i promise to make

it much more readable in the future.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Hence the message in the OP is not really for you, but more for people who can think for themselves; and as

So, basically your message is, "for those who can think for themselves - here's how to think".

Sorry. Everyone has their own opinions with regard to being a "witness" of one sort or another. It is the one thing we all have in common. We have all been witnesses at some point in our lives, maybe not to an event as historic or traumatic as 9/11, but we all have memories and we are familiar with the strengths and weaknesses regarding are abilities to recall past events. And we all know that those abilities vary from person to person.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by djeminy

So, basically your message is, "for those who can think for themselves - here's how to think".

Sorry. Everyone has their own opinions with regard to being a "witness" of one sort or another. It is the one thing we all have in common. We have all been witnesses at some point in our lives, maybe not to an event as historic or traumatic as 9/11, but we all have memories and we are familiar with the strengths and weaknesses regarding are abilities to recall past events. And we all know that those abilities vary from person to person.

Basically, my message was made perfectly clear in the OP.

I could repeat this same thing again in a following post, if you like!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Basically, my message was made perfectly clear in the OP.

I could repeat this same thing again in a following post, if you like!

Cheers

No, it really isn't clear. What is your message? Witnesses are always wrong? Always right? Somewhere in between? Or is your message more along the lines of witness testimony is variable. Correct if it supports your narrative, fuzzy and unrealiable if it denies your particular conspiracy flavor.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
hooper weedwhacker vipertech and goodoldave are here to "STOP THE TRUTH " coming out will they succeed ? only if the aware people let them distract them from their research. We Have to do the research , the government will do anything to stop our research .Including using distracting issues that do not focus on the bigger picture , and try to engage us in time wasting pointless debates
Time wasting pointless debates that the 4 users mentioned above are here to employ .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
hooper weedwhacker vipertech and goodoldave are here to "STOP THE TRUTH " coming out will they succeed ? only if the aware people let them distract them from their research. We Have to do the research , the government will do anything to stop our research .Including using distracting issues that do not focus on the bigger picture , and try to engage us in time wasting pointless debates
Time wasting pointless debates that the 4 users mentioned above are here to employ .

No, no. Please, proceed with your research. I'd hate to stop you. But if you can - exactly what is the research point of the OP?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Bravo, 'Doomie". The aforementioned group of players are despicable. How they look at themselves in the mirror puzzles me. There are a few that you missed, but we choose not to attack them personally, we only attack their lack of patriotism. These individuals now receive my prayers, because they have sold their souls.
edit on 9-2-2011 by dillweed because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

No, no. Please, proceed with your research. I'd hate to stop you. But if you can - exactly what is the research point of the OP?

From the OP:

"People who are in denial, people who do not want to know, people who believe the words of wicked entities,
(the modern day flat-earther's), will of course not be able to understand the following (quoted from another forum),
but individual human beings with honesty and integrity should have no problem of course, so please spread this
around:"

Hi hooper.

Your question above indicates to me that you either:

1. Do not understand the message in the OP, as your good self is implying.

2. Or do understand the message, but decided to pretend otherwise,
and instead thought you should employ a little bit of "sophistry".

If you do not understand the message, I fail to see what I or anybody else
could possible do to make it more clear for you - as it seems to me that
everything in the OP is quite self-explanatory.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The Official Story is the Gospel; please worship it. If you do not believe it, you are a suspicious criminal who needs to be prosecuted.

Best regards,
The Patriot Act

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I'll let them have that one. They got away with it, with their power of media and propaganda. If they try anything like that again, they will be caught red handed. People are more connected now than ever before. Just look at what the government did in Egypt. They let thugs out on the street, got caught, they set prisoners free, got caught. State Television was towing the "Official Story" trying to spread fear, and many Egyptians bought it. Now its all blowing up in their face. Even the latest bombing is Egypt is being traced to some guy in the Government to create division.

If one wants to see how governments sponsor terrorism on their own people. One need not look further than Egypt in the past 2 weeks. They take their plays right from America.
edit on 8-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

they just tried it again....with the 'terrorist' attacks at the airport in moscow and seems like they will get away with it there. one witness said the suicide bomber was right in front of him(3-5 feet) when the bomb detonated. he was blown back in the confusion and there was blood all over his head. he discovered that it wasn't his blood and he have miraculously escaped without a scratch???????at that distance the shock wave alone would have pulverised his internal organs. he surely had god on his side. with this close encouter in mind, HTF do they explain such a large deathtoll. falseflags anyone...get your falseflags...only a dime a dozen!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hmmm. If we're here to "stop the truth" then why is it that when you ask questions we try to answer them, but when WE ask questions you truthers always run away like three card monty players when the cops show up, or, you simply make up some stupid crap about everyone being secret agents? Moreover, why is it that we always seem to know more about your own conspiracy claims than you do?

Let's face facts. You don't do any research. All you do is quote some paranoid drivel you found on some damned fool conspiracy web site. I know full well this is what you're doing because noone was remotely mentioning this "missiles at the Pentagon" foolishness until that French crackpot wrote a book about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join