It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans work harder than Brothers or Blue eyed Brothers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have lived in the border states my whole life CA,TX,AZ, and I can see that most of the illegal immigrants (cant call them all mexicans) do tend to "work" a bit harder due to the fact they dont want to be deported. But when these illegals start to relize that they most likely wont be deported unless they break a law (yes they already broke the law never the less) they tend to get very lax in their "work ethic". I have work side by side with some of the immigrants and I can tell you they do what is told and nothing more.

Some of their work tends to be shotty and had to be re-done by me. One problem is the language barrier so they dont get the specifics of the job at hand, they could be better works if they had the drive to learn our language. I cant say all of them are lazy and do bad work I have worked with some that were hard to keep pace with but to generlize like in the OP that "brothers" and "blue eyed folk" dont work as hard as the mexicans is an idiotic statement.

And to say they do the jobs we "dont want to do" is just as idiotic, I have dug holes, built fences, shoveled horse crap, washed dishes, and would have mowed the neighbor's lawn when I was 15 if I could have (but sadly that job wasnt avaliable your guess is as good as mine were thos jobs were
)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join