It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the End of a Contrail/Chemtrail? or Weird Cloud? UK 08/02/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Took this at about 10am over Liverpool UK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20be720dbcd8.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks to me that a plane's Contrail/Chemtrail suddenly ends and is slowly spreading and dispersing, we do get a lot of trails where i am but not one that is broken like this, or could it be some sort of strange cloud formation.
Are there any similar pictures like this anywhere with an explanation? (can't find one myself, yet). or can anyone explain?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
dunno but iv seen some realy strange chemtrails thick ones that fall for miles
u would think with this being talked about everywer ther would be some serious media coverage

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I’m living in Hull east from Liverpool and there is all kinds of weird clouds around here it’s quite normal.

Really don’t see anything unusual in your photo

I guess it just another weird cloud... IMAO

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Liverpool? Are you a red or a blue?

I'm in Yorkshire and looked out of the window earlier to check if I could see anything for the first time today, and saw trails all over the place, was kind of disturbed. I don't believe or disbelieve the chemtrail thing, but at least one trail had really fanned out into lower clouds and looked strange. (the sky was pretty cloudy too, almost all from trails.) There's several ways this can naturally happen though apparently that are linked with pressure and temperature, so I've no real idea and need to research it more.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Born a Blue!

I'll have to start taking more pics of the clouds we get here (and the plane trails)
Being near the River Mersey/Irish Sea im sure this affects the clouds i can see, still on the fence over Contrails and Chemtrails and we do get a lot more than in some pictures i've seen on ATS so will be taking more pics when i can.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Keep watching the planes that spray chemtrails. It won't be long before you can easily distinguish the difference between a "contrail" and a chemtrail.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

tis one subject i know next to nothing about, but i've read that Contrails evaporate after 20 minutes and chemtrails linger and spread.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Born a Blue!

Gahh, I'm a red myself. I don't share the loathing of your club that many reds do though, and like the derby matches. Will be out later on and will hopefully have clear skies (at least before the planes fly over!) to observe what's going on a bit more.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
reply to post by fredgbear

tis one subject i know next to nothing about, but i've read that Contrails evaporate after 20 minutes and chemtrails linger and spread.

The only place that states that, are chemtrail sites. It was originally made up by Will Thomas so he could sell books and make money from people.

You will not find anyone who actually works in meterology or aviation, that believes that. Contrails have been seen to persist, for a very long time.

new topics

top topics

join