It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is up with foreign military vehicles on Us bases ?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am A Marine and have been for 7 years, however i have been a conspiracy theorists and a visitor of this site for much much longer than that in my 7 years in i have trained with numerous other countries militaries inside and outside of the us, while inside the us these foreign militaries use our gear (ie vehicles, weapons systems) or whatever so the other day why driving to work I was a bit surprised to see a large number of CHINESE military vehicles on the base i am stationed, they appeared over night and are in a secondary security area my wife snapped a picture as we drove by, however I will try to get better ones, ( i know they are chinese because I have a spotting scope, these vehicles have 3 chinese symbols on the right rear of it ..... any idea's any one ? and if any one else on any other base any where is noticing the same things Id love to know, I have heard if and when martial law is declared its not gonna be by our own military, it will be by a foreign one

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck......

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gottruth85

Your Flickr link is set to private. You need to make it public.

TJ

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The times they are a changin'................

& there's a hard rain that's gonna' fall.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've seen people reporting foreign troops and vehicles all over the net.and all over the country. Wonder what's up?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

sorry .... I fixed it, I know its a crappy picture .... however if any one wants different or better ones I will get them ....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
we have bases in soo many country's... look how scared we get when other country's pop up here. i would love to see pics OP but unable to acess

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Military vehicles ??? and on other military bases ? my theory is they will mass on our current us mil bases and when martial law is declared they will start from there

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Well I guess I better have "One more cup of coffee" run down the hill "Like a Rolling Stone" before these "Masters of War" unleash a "Hurricane" leaving me feeling like "Mr. Bojangles" because "Someday Baby" we will all know "It's all over now, baby blue."
'

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

I just fixed it check it out now Im not good at that stuff and im on my wifes effing apple computer ... whatever happeend to click copy my computer paste !!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Because of the U.S debt to china and the fact china control 70 percent of world trade
ur government has passed a bill that allows Chinese citizens to set up shop in ur country and pay no tax on anything so the fact theirs Chinese military in ur base should come as no surprise but good on u to ask the question

free the world

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/2/2011 by Sauron because: replaced all caps post to lower case

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wonder why our troops are on foreign soil while we are hosts to all these other countries playing in our own backyard. Sure would be alot less of US troops if they declared martial law tomorrow, what soldier would be blocking your main route out of town. Wonder if that's part of the plan as well.....game of chess anyone? By the way, welcome to the forums.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Has Anyone thought that this either Is/Might temporarilly be a TA base?

Op where abouts is the base sir?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Territorial Army Possibly? They are all over most of the english bases at the moment

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Hilary called all our foreign ambassadors home for an impromptu meeting-so she could tell them in person martial law is coming.........

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

no way its a TA base, Im in cali and its one of the biggest Marine bases on the west coast so TA base no way

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yeah but you know how the TA allways stick their stuff in an inconveniant corner somewhere

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Are they for training purposes? I know we had some strange A/C back in the day we used to fly as aggessors. I know the Marines do some pretty big field training excersises out there in Cali - could these be for such a purpsse? How many are there? Are we training to assist them with NK?
Do we ever train in joint excersises with China? Could there be a reason we might start?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Well, maybe they are Japanse. Do you know the difference in the characters of the two?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottruth85
reply to post by tommyjo

sorry .... I fixed it, I know its a crappy picture .... however if any one wants different or better ones I will get them ....

well gee i d'not know...

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join