It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Reports Billy Meier Article!? "Cover-Up Ends as Secret UFO Evidence Released!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't mean to be misleading with the title, but it is just the title of Yahoo's article. I am a believer, but I have never been a fan of Billy Meier or his stories. I personally do not believe he is being honest about his stories and encounters and many pictures and videos are more than questionable. I just thought it was very interesting and a bit odd to see a mainstream media outlet like Yahoo reporting something on Mr. Meier. So here it is, enjoy and discuss:

Researcher who issued challenge demanding UFO proof shocks audience, lecturer, when he presents personal evidence Billy Meier UFO case authentic; hid information for year to avoid publicity for person trying to sabotage and attack Meier case
Playa Del Rey, CA (PRWEB) February 7, 2011
Media representative, Michael Horn, who had set the stage for a momentous announcement by publicly demanding proof of UFO related claims made by researcher, Stephen Bassett, unexpectedly turned the tables when he himself presented what may be the best new evidence of extraterrestrial contact - and then offered it to his former opponent. The event took place, Friday night, at the Flying Saucers Cafe in the Santa Monica area of Los Angeles.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 8-2-2011 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Billy Meiers ALIEN in a FUNKY SUIT and ray gun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6cd45e3a7cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Billy Meiers spaceship

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a94e8456ba76.jpg[/atsimg]

Enough said!
edit on 8-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

ATS has all ready made it's mind up concerning the Billy Meier case so this thread will probably end up in the hoax forum before very long.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

A few phony pics that may well have been planted does not disprove the entire case.

That is the kind of close minded attitude I referenced in my last comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If there is such thing as an alien, I would say Billy Meiers has better proof than most....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
After reading article thrice, I still don't get it.

How does he proves undeniable presence of ETs ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So thats where my Ferrero Rochet's and Dinky Rolls Royce went !

That little Billy he's a little bugger he is !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I dont see where he is revealing anything of interest. Only the feud between him another guy is really mentioned. Where can I find the actual pree release of the discussion on Feb.5th?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Heckren

After reading article thrice, I still don't get it.

How does he proves undeniable presence of ETs ?

Yeah, I don't really get it either, I can't see any evidence of anything, what proof does this Meier guy have? And why was he said to be a hoaxer? Did he officially try to say those clearly hoaxed photo's posted above were of alien origin?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83

I dont see where he is revealing anything of interest. Only the feud between him another guy is really mentioned. Where can I find the actual pree release of the discussion on Feb.5th?

I agree, the article didn't add up to the title for me, either. I would like to see what the evidence the guy in the article is talking about as well, which it claims is "what may be the best evidence yet". Like I said, I am not a believer in the Billy Meier case, but I posted the article because I knew some would be interested and would like to see it, so I thought I'd share. I'm not sure about the actual press release, try searching for it

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

No I don't speak for ATS I speak for myself and as me I have made my mind up concerning the Billy Meier case. The theory goes 'Most of his pictures are ridiculous but that doesn't mean that all of them are and he has one arm so he is incapable of being a hoaxer' Well I'm sorry but the whole Billy Meiers case is laughable if you have half a brain.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's not Yahoo! News reporting. He pushed out 'the story' from service.prweb.com... to make it look legit.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ive read a lot of stuff that i thought proved Billy Meier was a hoaxer, but if yahoo is pushing him as a credible UFO source, nothing proves that it is all a lie more than the support of propagandists at yahoo...how is this even a discussion anyway? is there simply so much evidence that supports e.t. visitation (think about the recent youtube cover-up threads) that now they can no longer deny it but just hope to lead people down the wrong back alleys? mockery of researchers is no longer working, so trying to throw them off the true path is the next order of business...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

See above post
. Yahoo isn't supporting it. He posted it to a site that is meant to be pushing out press releases for businesses, but he posed it as an article. The first clue is that it's in the Business section.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

No I don't speak for ATS I speak for myself and as me I have made my mind up concerning the Billy Meier case. The theory goes 'Most of his pictures are ridiculous but that doesn't mean that all of them are and he has one arm so he is incapable of being a hoaxer' Well I'm sorry but the whole Billy Meiers case is laughable if you have half a brain.

Serious Question: Why are you here?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Bill Meier photos wore already debunked and

Michael Horn proved to be just a part of the hoax.

And sense when his prophecies came true??

Really don’t know how people still fall for his stories...

Actually his stories are quite laughable specially the photo whit the dinosaur...

But is just what it is a big laughable story... IMAO

Peace

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Who wrote that article? I ask because it is seemingly on Yahoo yet it is one of the worst written articles I have ever read on a national news website. I don't mean the content, although that is horrible as well since the title infers there is new evidence yet there is no talk of what it is, but the grammar and spelling. I can't imagine an editor could keep his job after that.

As for Billy, I don't have an opinion. A lot of the photos look ridiculous and some look genuine. The prophecies/writings speak to my heart and some allegedly were spot on in predicting things but a lot of the info just says it was told to him on a certain date but hardly anything was actually published before it took place.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unthought Known
Who wrote that article? I ask because it is seemingly on Yahoo yet it is one of the worst written articles I have ever read on a national news website.

Please read my posts above

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Billy Meier is the biggest fraud in ufo history , his wife sold him out on national television that he hoaxed the whole thing. She stated that he used home-made models that were made of trash can lids and tea cups

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by Versa

Serious Question: Why are you here?

Here? Here as reading and contributing to the forums or Here as in why do I exist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join