It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power of the Word No.. Everything is not as it seems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm not popular on ATS in anyway shape or form but I feel compelled to start writing this here, to start the 'journey' persay of No. I've recently taken a journey to find myself and while it's not like I imagined (what is?) it is quite.. interesting. Anyways,

what I'm about to write is going to piss off every fanatic set to a belief system, and probably most everyone else as we all hide from it.. you know, the being that is you. I'm taking to writing it down for now and one day when I get to that point, I'll be 'sitting' on the word No. Here goes.

Everyone wants change, everyone says they'll work towards change but in fact it's just a lie to make us feel better, to feed the 'ego'. We all want to save the earth with buying organic fuel, organic food, stuff that says it's better for the earth. Mother Earth is being raped regardless of how it's spinned or what anyone believes, it has a consciousness just like everything else and we go day to day not admitting it to ourselves. Look around you and honestly ask yourself if everything's ok. Is a family or friend being screwed over by the healthcare system normal and to 'put up with it', is it normal for the government to deny all equal rights, and share to food and water, and to release free energy, or do we keep going day to day living our lives playing our video games and gawking over the latest fad.

We're led to believe subtely that turning to yourself is bad, when in fact it really isn't. we're all going to have to repeat the same cycle again and again until we figure it out, that we are our own Creator, our own being. There's no god nor heaven and hell, eternal state of euphoria or pain, utter blackness and nothingness. Going on in the world, there's a 16 year old girl not happy with a brand new mercedes while an african dies from either being the pharma companies guinea pig or the world denying them food, children being tortured and mind controlled, women being trafficked as sex slaves, animals being fed their own crap in animal farms as others eat it enjoyingly.

The world's #ed and noone wants to admit it. My brothers, yes brothers, not gods, Jesus, Gandhi, Buddha and countless others as well as sisters have said so and look where that got them? Human fear killed them off, but it was not without benefit. They each laid out the path for more and more to take it and recognize it. All one needs to do is sit down and say 'no'. Whether in the middle of NYC or war ravaged Africa, whether one person or two, it doesn't matter. What matters is what each individual, who are all unique in their own ways, to put a stop to raping the planet of oil, feeding the Bankers more and more money while they deny more and more people food. Saying No in the face of utter ridicule, mockery, pain, torture, starvation, thirst is victory.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Rules aren't needed, nor is religion and fears of a different race or homosexuality. We're all equal, regardless of status, wealth, or recognition. We have brothers and sisters out there in the infinite universe just waiting for us to realize this as a whole, when the scum that thrives on people thinking they are limited no longer have any power. they only have it because they're given it by us. You have no limits nor boundaries, you are infinite, the Creator, the light. Anything is possible if you put your mind it to, and that's the literal truth. Look at yourself in the mirror and say 'I love you', ignoring the persistent thoughts in your . of not being worthy, and think of just one thing you want to achieve or to help right now, and think of it every day, pushing through the struggle of the ego. It'll come to you. All you have to do is ask. You are God, you are Christ, Buddha, self, and everyone and everything else. We're just 'guided' by way of television and petty fights to believe we're worthless and expendable. We're more then meat and bones.

There's lots of theories on here about soul devouring aliens, there being nothing about death, but its only that way because we think it is, we're easily persuaded. When you look into yourself, you'll have to face a lot of obstacles because of past lives and current life, but your child self and higher self and guide will always be there as your rebound. You just have to believe in yourself.

I'm doing a general sit in with the word 'No' when my times comes to and I'm sure there'll be lots of ridicule like there was with Jesus saying we are our Creator. But pain and suffering is growth. Here's to the Pleiades where I've come from as a Star Child.

Now back to how we can continue surviving while we rape the planet and the next new shiny thing is the end of all be all while others in the world are at the bane of richer people. Oh look, swamp gas in space! G'day.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I stand on the word NO. I am not anyone's property which has been so designated by a CUSIP number. I am not an enumeration. I am not a animal so as to need to be registered nor kept by rules of the pen. I am not a commodity to be bought or traded on the stock market. I do not depend on someone creating an identity for me. I am not a photograph with a physical description. I am much more. And I reject such application of restrictions on myself.

I stand on the word NO. I am not a patriot. I claim no "rights" except what was given to me by my Creator...the dominion of the earth, the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, the creatures of the sea. Nowhere have I been given rights of dominion to rule over my fellow man. Those who would assume such rights have usurped the authority of my Creator.

I live by the maturity of self-determination.

All human beings were born sovereign, even if that sovereignty only lasted a few minutes before their parents sold them as a collateral to the Baal system. How could a loving parent do this? Most of them are deceived through the language of Legalese and also through financial gain and assumed "security". Some merely follow the actions as tradition, or by assuming it is a law of rule.

Having grown accustomed to the traditions they have fallen into, most of these individuals choose to remain as members of a ruled society and thus give up their royal authority to another entity to speak and act on their behalf. Even though this entity may act against the wishes of those who give it power, individuals are still responsible for what this entity does because they give it allegiance and loyalty no matter what.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
S&F i dont know why your not popular here with posts like this. Very thought provoking. Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
On some of your beliefs you could not be more correct. The world today is so gullible to the point where anything the government says is correct. Even with evidence in front of our eyes, people still are arrogant and ignorant. I personally am on my own path to salvation and unity with everything. What I do know is that we are all connected and here just visiting. Ghandi, Budha, etc. all found who they really were. LITERALLY our thoughts create our reality. As bizaree and far fetched as that may seem its true. Also I know people won't believe me or change anything once I write, but the knowledge is out there. Now you have to be arrogant to say there is not a GOD what ever "GOD" may be. You would not be here if you wern't supposed to be. I am not religious and don't believe in organzied religion personally, but i do believe there is a higher being. He gave us free will to do as we please without ever interfereing. Have you ever wondered if this is our judgement and what we do here determines what happens when we die? If I was the creator I would do the same thing, giving a path, but letting people choose for themself or even alter it. If you don't know yourself then you do not know your own potential. I know i have more potential than i can possibly comprehend. The harsh truth is humanity doesnt realize we are nature, we are connected with everything and yet we try and say we arent. Nothing will change as long as we are dominated by ego and domination. IF HUMANITY WISHES TO SAVE ITSELF FROM BIPSPHERIC DESTRUCTION, IT MUST RETURN TO LIVING IN NATURAL TIME- PACAL VOTAN. We all have the ability to pocess powers we never thought was possible, but until you believe in yourself and find the way then nothing will ever change. Change is good if you know why your changing, not only for yourself, but for the good of humanity. All this negativity is killing us, making us hate each other, causing greed, destruction, suicude, etc. I believe when you talk to someone it is out of love or negativity, there isnt an inbetween. I have seen someone with my own eyes levitate who has been meditating for years and he told me you have to know yourself. You have to dig down and find yourself, only then will you start to see things for what they are. Reality is just a dream inside of a dream.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Well done my friend. That is a bright light you are holding. Keep it lit!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Onelife, Althea and Ovadrive, what wordsmiths you are. The truth, pure and simple, No lifetimes spent studying religious books and debating phrases you could interpret several different ways. As a wise man once said "Each man is a God in his own universe". Peace star.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys, dunno why but it makes me feel at ease even though today's been the day of 'close calls to disasters of epic proportions currently in my life.
At times I just get really worked up on spiritual energy and share it in the hopes of it helping one person.
edit on 8-2-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I really do not think there is coincidences, there are obstacles put in front of you to make you stronger not kill you. People are giving up on hope, the one thing that holds us together and keeps us alive. No matter how much of a bad day you may be having it all starts over once you open your eyes again. Its a brand new life each day you awake. It doesn't matter how your days begin, but rather how they end. Personally when i have days when all falls through the roof I meditate to find peace even in the worst chaos. The one thing we can completly control is our attitude and we all need to learn to control our subconscious instead of letting it control us. Always be positive for everything comes out of positive thinking and nothing but hate comes out negativity....Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. Nothing is more joyful or poweful than knowing you made a difference in someone elses life or even your own by succeeding beyond your own boundries and proving yourself right.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Ovadrive because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by Ovadrive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I don't see why you're so unpopular all over ATS. I do know a couple of crowds who would disagree with what you're saying, but, I feel that there are a lot of posters on here who would stand firmly behind you concerning the things that you've been saying here. I am one of them, to an extent. The "lack of need for religion" aspect is where I tend to differ. Not on any "I not hate you" grounding though. Let me link to a post I just set on another thread which asked about certain religious and spiritual experiences.

It's Right Here

I hope you'll take the time to read through it, because in it I lay out why I think it is important for people to keep to their religious and scientific beliefs equally. One leads us towards an understanding of how our world and biology works; while the other can teach us how to make ourselves, and those around us, work in unison towards higher goals and deeper compassion.

Aside from that, I think you've said a lot of great things here about standing up, voicing your opinion, breaking the bindings that hold you down, and joining together with all of our fellow humans in an attempt to change the ways we live which harm ourselves, and our planet. I hope more people pay attention to this thread, and good luck spreading your words to opened ears.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is excellent thinking, we must carve for ourselves alone individual modes of 'existing'.
There is a book entitled The Fourth Way. It is heavy reading but I have found it to be a useful tool.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This planet is unbalanced (i.e. tilted) and its always going to have a turbulent future, it seems like we are to blame, however we are all a collective reflection of each other, and in order for us to find balance, all things, including war and peace, suffering and pleasure, must be balanced. We have also been genetically tampered with as a species, and for all those beings of light saving us, they are the other side of an equation that creates the darkness and fear that we experience in this world.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join