It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to an NWO skeptic that all skeptics should read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
But there is ritual. I ran into a video recently of an Eye of Horus ceremony at a 9/11 memorial. It was very clearly a ritual.

is this the vid your on about???
www.youtube.com...

if so it does look like the people are forming a triangle, with the all seeing eye in the middle.... illuminati anyone???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This means nothing! It could just as well be written on toilet paper! Who is this Ken - no company name, no surname, no address, no email address, just a letter addressed to Editor, starting Dear Ken. Could be anyone. It could be the man who delivers the papers for all I know.

This is not evidence of anything.

I am not saying there is nothing in the whole NWO thing - I strongly susspect that there is. This is not proof and would make any skeptic think we are all mad for taking such a letter seriously.

This does not help your cause Assuming your intention is to convince sceptics, this will do the complete opposite. You just shot youself in the foot my friend.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Im sorry but if you were the sender of the letter you wouldnt want your details being hung up on a website where ANYONE could read it. So probably the reason why he hasnt given you any details as you have described is to respect the sender.
edit on 9-2-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yes, I have read some of it and will read it again as it gives extremely sickening details of the so-called presidents and politicians at their best!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I will be the first to tell you that by and far nearly everyone on here and others areVERY MUCH aware and KNOW THERE IS A NWO, it would be really arrogant of you to think we do not know and are taking measures to fight it and them!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by Shamatt

I will be the first to tell you that by and far nearly everyone on here and others areVERY MUCH aware and KNOW THERE IS A NWO, it would be really arrogant of you to think we do not know and are taking measures to fight it and them!!!!

I don't understand why you posted this to be honest. It seems you completly missed the point of my post. I agreed with you all regarding the NWO. I didn't accuse anyone of not knowing, nor did I suggest that no one was taking any measures to fight it. In fact it is almost like you read a diferent post to the post I posted!!!

What I said was that this post was not evidence and that it was in my opinion counterproductive to your cause.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

is this the vid your on about??? www.youtube.com...

Yes, it is. The eye is clearly apparent and they are going widdershins (counter-clockwise) around and around.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

My friend, if you read the letter and what is being stated and follow the links provided there is a clear abundance of info just on this thread link alone! You had a very condecending overtone the way I read your response as if it was all b.s.!I have been reading through multiple links here today and as well with other info I studied there are several opportunities for you to see these as well; maybe I am not clear what you are suggesting perhaps you can respond on why you think what was stated in beginning was like you were trashing it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by Shamatt

My friend, if you read the letter and what is being stated and follow the links provided there is a clear abundance of info just on this thread link alone! You had a very condecending overtone the way I read your response as if it was all b.s.!I have been reading through multiple links here today and as well with other info I studied there are several opportunities for you to see these as well; maybe I am not clear what you are suggesting perhaps you can respond on why you think what was stated in beginning was like you were trashing it.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking me to write. I have had another look at the first post, and followed the link to the Educate Yourself web site. I have discovered there that Ken is apparently an editor. Of what I don't know. Without being able to confirm who this Ken is, what his credetials are, no one is going to give his words any credence.

My origional post was mainly to say that I felt that putting up letters like this, with minimal information, no corroborating evidence, and some very heavy acusations, would not win over a skeptic. The fact that the information I mention is missing will make the average skeptic even more scepticle. It will not win them over. It will make them think that this is rubish, and that we (I do believe by the way, I am not a sceptic) are stupid for beleiving it.

I am sorry if you feel my first responce was condecending, that was not my intention.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I have been really reading alot of material today apology accepted I am not quite sure how we are off the track except misinterpreting your meaning however, I have gained a great deal more insight into the maniacs and satanic , and alien agenda along with masons and the nwo all this by researching all over again I am shocked I have had time, energy or the need to pursue this however, it is alll there for anyone to see and understand; I am off for tonight catch up tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

www.thegreatrite.org...

Sex magick is a term for various types of sexual activity used in magical, ritualistic, or otherwise religious and spiritual pursuits. The main premise of sex magick is the concept that the energies of love and sexuality are the most potent forces the body contains, and harnessing the unique states that arise through sexual activity may provide an experiential conduit for the transcendence of an individual's normally perceived reality. Sex magick as a concept was in the 19th and early 20 Century was increasingly used in the literature of the Western esotericism. Paschal Beverly Randolph was the first American writer on the subject of sex magick, following his initiation into The Society by Giustiniano Lebano in Paris in 1858. It has found its place in Paganism, and today even plays an important role in the American Neo-Tantric revival. One application of sex magick is the Great Rite in Wicca, a ritual that involves either symbolic or actual sexual intercourse and orgasm. This union between the High Priestess and the High Priest can represent the union between the Maiden Goddess and the Lover/God.

and further,

The ancient Egyptian mysteries of spiritual sexuality preserved by The Society have for nearly two thousand years been the secret source from which nearly all known information about sex magick in the West has direcely or indirectly surfaced. Sex magick techniques used by initiates make use of the generative power of the creative union of masculine and feminine. This creative power may be harnessed not only to give birth to magical intentions in the outer world, but also to improve relationships, and for spiritual development, as in the creation of a Solar body of light, the attainment of conscious immortality, and the direct and immediate experience of Divine consciousness.

I could see from this perspective why the sexual orgies would be popular among this ritualistic group of people

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The principle question that surfaces in my mind come out of the matter of faith.

Presumably, anyone who embraces satanic or demonic worship must believe it has a value of some kind to do so. It seems unlikely that this kind of worship satisfies the kind of 'spiritual' need we (or at least I) normally associate with the idea of 'worship.'

So, assuming the theory that the elite do, in fact, practice these kinds of ritualistic ordeals, the question becomes "why?"

Is it a requirement? Is it some kind of willing surrender to the powers that they wish to tap into? And does it really work?

If so, then by default, we have to assume that they would want desperately to be among the very few who have access to it. Which sort of defies the notion of proselytizing their faith, as so many others are called to do in different faiths.

Why the 'sacrifice' of innocents would be actually necessary eludes me. The risk, the eradication of moral restraint serves a purpose which also seems self-defeating (and somewhat risky, considering the fact that humans have a tendency to defy their 'programming.')

How can these people trust each other? Mutual blackmail? Why expose yourself to that possibility? Could a person's lust for glory and power be so overpowering that they really surrender their humanity for it?

And the rewards seem rather ethereal, it's not like they become immortal or acquire super powers (were that the case we would have no choice but to serve them.)

There is an element to this that defies reason. But my reason is limited by the knowledge I have, which is obviously not sufficient....

This thread has become populated with people who seem well-equipped to address some of these question...

Please do.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

How can these people trust each other? Mutual blackmail? Why expose yourself to that possibility? Could a person's lust for glory and power be so overpowering that they really surrender their humanity for it?

I think that's part of it. Everybody has something on every body else. There was a great bit I ran into on the Bushes and the Kennedy's. It basically put forward the idea that Prescott had Poppy oversee the JFK assassination to prove he could be trusted and brought into the inner circle (look at his career pre and post '63,) and that Poppy had W do the same thing for JFK Jr. I've also heard that regarding the sexual stuff as well. Why expose yourself to that possibility? If you were of a certain type of consciousness and someone said kill this person or have kinky sex with that person and you will rise to a position of moneyed power, the power is more important. Humanity? There's the whole Reptilian argument, my jury is still out on that. However, I truly question the humanity of someone that would participate in such things (like the Nazi scientists who were Paperclipped into American intelligence and research after WWII.) I believe that for a certain segment of society, the lust for power is that great.

Presumably, anyone who embraces satanic or demonic worship must believe it has a value of some kind to do so... So, assuming the theory that the elite do, in fact, practice these kinds of ritualistic ordeals, the question becomes "why?"

Because there is power, it is the manipulation of the subtle realms. Like the point I made earlier, Queen Elizabeth 1 employed a sorcerer at a time when the larger society was burning witches. Magick is extremely powerful if wielded by someone that knows how to use it (for good or ill.) And, it doesn't matter if you personally are a staunch materialist that doesn't believe in anything beyond your 5 senses, they do believe it. As a teacher of mine once said, the Truth does not require you believe in it to exist-the truth is there is a lot more to our world than just our 5 senses.

Or take Jack Parsons

bariumblues.com...

Jack Parsons, dedicated occultist and chemist of genius, was born in 1914 and died in 1952 in a mysterious explosion whose cause has never been fully explained. He was a tall handsome Californian, whose early work on highly volatile rocket-motor fuels was regarded highly enough for French scientists of a later generation to name a crater on the dark side of the moon after him. Parsons introduced into early American rocketry a range of exotic solid and liquid fuels whose later forms were eventually to help drive Apollo 11 to the Moon. He helped create the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL --sometimes referred to as "Jack Parson's Laboratory") in Pasadena, now a major industrial complex. . Parsons was certainly ahead of his time in things other than rocketry. Before each test launch, he was in the habit of invoking Aleister Crowley's Hymn to Pan, the wild horned god of fertility. Parsons was an active member of the California Agape Lodge of the sex magickal group Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO), and in letters addressed The Great Beast (Crowley) as "Most Beloved Father".

It's all very scientific at a demystified level where it becomes about manipulation of the subtle realms through the use of vibration (sound, sex magick, etc)

And the rewards seem rather ethereal, it's not like they become immortal or acquire super powers (were that the case we would have no choice but to serve them.)

I don't know, millions if not billions or trillions of dollars in the bank, control over world affairs, and lots of power in many other ways don't seem so ethereal. You asked why earlier. I think that the only reason why is power and control in the service of self, and it seems to have worked to this point. Look how long the Bush family managed to hold power.

edit on 12-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: adding jack parsons info

top topics

<< 1   >>

join