It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to an NWO skeptic that all skeptics should read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I thought this was a well said reply, good enough to be shown to anybody who doubts this could be true. Being brought up as part of the riffe raffe outcrowd, people don't realize that there is a well organized club running this show, and they've got monies, guns, drugs, and they pretty much meet up with the wealthy big guns of the planet and plan their synergistic approaches to getting each others corporations wealthy, for example by sickening the population with chemicals, bioengineering diseases, and stringing them on drugs for the rest of their dying days, and then setting up intelligence operations that are really meant to protect their corrupt dealings and not so much to protect you, but their global corrupt eugenicist brotherhood of elite power, mind control and resource control.
Oringinal Letter Here

----- Original Message -----
To: Editor
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subject: Interested in more info

Hello Ken,

I read the Dr. Greenbaum expose many years ago and I've recently finished reading the book by Brice Taylor "Thanks for the Memories" and am interested in more information. I came across your site while researching Ted Gunderson after watching Youtube videos of an interview with him and Ms. Taylor. I have some personal interest in the subject of mind control and ritual abuse since my great-grandfather was a member of the Elk's Lodge in Utah and is implicated by my grandmother as being abusive and involved in certain satanic practices which she observed.

Can you please take a moment and let me know how I might get a hold of corroborating hardcopy (or digital pdf type file) evidence to the things that Brice Taylor references in her book? I'm inclined to accept what she alleges but am unwilling to do so completely without more sources and some form of concrete evidence. I would love to meet her personally, or a competent therapist in the Phoenix area that is presently working with such recovering persons. Call me old fashioned but I like to have evidence in hand or up close for scrutiny and observation. I won't pay for information unless I can be convinced before hand that I'll be getting my money's worth. Thank you for your time and help.

Respectfully,
Trevor
educate-yourself.org...

Well Said Reply Here:

Hi Trevor,

I'm sure you don't realize the scope of what you are saying or asking for.

First things first: hardcopy evidence of what? The "things" that Brice references in her book? You need to be more specific than that. And exactly what are you referring to with this statement: "I won't pay for information unless I can be convinced before hand that I'll be getting my money's worth." ? What did you "pay" for so far?

What sort of concrete evidence do you think would be available for Brice to use? Signed confessions from her tormentors? Video tapes of her being programmed or abused? A memorandum from the CIA on mind control programming? Closed circuit TV of satanic murder rituals? Audio tapes of her conversations with Henry Kissinger? Reagan? Bob Hope? Still photos of the sex orgies with Mr and Mrs Clinton?

Do you understand that the woman was under mind control and that didn't know she was a victim of mind control (and living a double life) until she slowly began recovering fragmentary memories beginning in 1985? Do you realize how many YEARS it took and how much money she spent in an attempt to recover those memories? Do you understand that she CONTINUED to be used as a MK Ultra sex slave even during the years that she was trying to recover her memories?

If you read the book, you can see what she had endured. What sort of 'evidence' do you suppose these satanic New World Order bastards leave lying around --for a MIND CONTROLLED SLAVE--to enable her to present "concrete" proof to skeptics such as yourself? Didn't you see how many references, books, web sites, articles. etc. that she provides in the book? What else COULD she provide beyond these?

You are living in La La Land if you think that anything even remotely close to 'hard copy evidence' is easy to obtain or KEEP for that matter.

Unfortunately, neither the CIA, nor the NSA, nor NASA, nor the ONI, nor the FBI, nor the Pentagon, nor MI5, nor MI6 play by the Queensbury Rules. They routinely KILL people who are about to go into court with any sort of "hard copy" evidence to prove that the NWO minions who are destroying this country are as treasonous and corrupt as Brice relates in her book.

Remember Waco? April 19, 1994? There was a trial a few years ago in which the government was "acquitted" of all charges against it. The survivors of the massacre sued the government for intentionally starting the fires and intentionally killing most of the Branch Davidians. They had eyewitnesses among law enforcement, investigators, rescue personnel and most important an expert in the analysis of FLIR video which CLEARLY showed government helicopters shooting rockets into the compound which caused that Cesium Chloride gas which the government filled the place with to ignite and that in turn led to the inferno. EVERY witness that was due to testify against the government either mysteriously committed "suicide" or had an unfortunate "accident" that led to his untimely death and thus prevented that person from appearing in court and giving testimony against the government; EVERY single witness against the government.

Brice Taylor has done everything within her capacity to bring this information before the American public. If you think for a moment that anyone who would stick their neck out that far would jeopardize their credibility by making something up or exaggerating, then you don't comprehend the reality of going up against the New World Order. It's only because of her meticulous adherence to the truth, that Brice remains alive today and UNCHALLENGED by lawsuits. Her book was self published 9 years ago. Why is that she has not been sued by even ONE of the hundred or so powerful and well-connected people in her book for libel, or slander, or defamation of character--if what she wrote about them was untrue?

Your are wholly naive to the gravity of evil and corruption taking place in this country and just how rough these people play. You are dealing with people who are just as vicious, cruel, inhumane, and deadly as the Nazi Gestapo of World War II. In fact, they ARE Nazis-and I mean that literally.

I wouldn't hold my breath in expectations of either you, or a "competent therapist in the Phoenix area", getting together with Brice Taylor and being spoon fed in the basics of CIA mind control in America. It's not her job to bring you up to speed--it's yours.

Respectfully, Ken

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
umm I still dont belive anything... there is no such thing as the organised satanic cults.. its just crazy people trying to feel important. and paranoids feeding into the propiganda.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

umm umm, go back to sleep then!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Did you come to this conclusion by study of the subject, and critical, independent thought?

Or did you come to this conclusion because it's more comfortable not to challenge your personal belief system?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

and wouldnt elitist powerbrokers want to feel important too? how would joining a secret society in which manipulation and occultism is rampant make them feel a bit more important? since you say these things do not exist i challenge you to find video or audio of a freemason ceremony. i want to see that they aren't doing these things. i dont care if they are doing arts and crafts, just anything but occult rituals.

you wont find one. there is ton upon ton of anecdotes but no proof that they aren't doing these things. if freemasons really wanted people to believe the dribble they put out there they would have ONE video of a sermon, or something similar where the theme is spiritual enlightenment

instead, women have to guess. they have to find out from their husband/father/son what is really going on, and often they learn when it is too late. if they let women in, i would believe that they are compassionate toward fellow man (womens specialty seems to be sympathy, while mens is power, and control) untill then, i cant take anything they say at face-value, its sad that you can

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I read something about this kind of tests a couple years ago I’m not familiar with Brice Taylor story but I can say for a certain this kind of tests whore being researched by Nazi scientist after WW1 and embraced later by same North America Agencies could be C.I.A, N.S.A you name it I’ll get back to you with more info just don’t dismiss all this without a little research..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That's a common naivety.
One which swiftly fades once ones life becomes endangered by nothing more than an accidental discovery.

Never, never, never look too close at the Tapestry.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't know.

I haven't studied this topic in the detail that you have...

but the reply kind of loses me when

they mention the Clintons in sex orgies with a group.

Seriously?

Can you see Hillary in an orgy?

I didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There have been numerous repeated accusations of this nature. It appears that if untrue, the impression has certainly stuck. I suspect the only way it would stick is if appearances did not directly refute the notion that Satanism is organized and has fringe elements about which precious few really know.

I am sure that the 'belonging to a secret club - ego satisfaction' element is valid as well.

What we need more than single episodes and spurious incident descriptions is a comprehensive look at the totality of the presumed evidence.

Do the power elite actually consist primarily of malignant narcissistic sociopaths? Would they risk everything for the opportunity to engage in radically rejected practices... most criminal ... for the 'thrill'?

One has to wonder.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Personally, I've wondered if the satanism is more hype and fluff than reality at the very top. What if you had a secret that would be more damaging if the public found out than letting them think you were a satanist? You might just let them believe what they want to believe. You might even encourage it. Not saying that's the case. Just looking at possibilities.

Do the power elite actually consist primarily of malignant narcissistic sociopaths? Would they risk everything for the opportunity to engage in radically rejected practices... most criminal ... for the 'thrill'?

Yes to the first question. And yes to the second question, because they have gone to great lengths to exclude themselves from accountability to the people. All imo, of course.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

there is multiple sources of victims and documents pointing out hillary as al esbian, and totally involved with cult orgies with bill clinton do the research!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Personally, I've wondered if the satanism is more hype and fluff than reality at the very top.

Satanism is too simplistic, and I believe they cultivated that impression through people like Anton Levay. Really more occult and esoteric black magic than satanic. But there is ritual. I ran into a video recently of an Eye of Horus ceremony at a 9/11 memorial. It was very clearly a ritual.

It is interesting (and documented fact) that in the 1500's while the Catholic church and others were burning people at the stake for being witches and committing heresy and discouraging the masses from believing in the occult practices, Queen Elizabeth 1 used the services of John Dee, a known occultist and magician who contacted demons per his own writing and yet no stake and fire for him, unless it was steak roasting over a fire. Why? Because the elite know the power in those things using it themselves while keeping the masses thinking that belief in magick and anything beyond the material world is silly at best. Knowledge is power.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

As a reporter and news broadcaster for many years of my life---please don't lecture me on research. Okay?

I know about research.

What I am interested in are sources.

Good, credible, sources.

And intuition.

And my intuition says that there is NO way you'd find Hillary Clinton at a sex orgy with her husband Bill.

And if there are sources saying this, then I want them vetted.

Period.

Information is easy to misconstrue, make up, twist and lie about.

T

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

That comment was very funny it seems like certain people do not like thse sort of exposes out there however, I cannot understand if you don't know or have not examined things affliated with the clintons and well documented statements from people that have had unusual circumstances put before them and I am certain you probably have never ever heard or read the franklin cover-up or the white house documents, or cathy o'brians experiences c'mon, you're a reporter right?? lol!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I like the comment about intuition!!??? How the hell does intuition have anything to do with nwo,? satanic rituals, ?clinton orgies, ??????

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

And my intuition says that there is NO way you'd find Hillary Clinton at a sex orgy with her husband Bill.

I could see it happening easily. Especially if you do not discount drugs or blackmail. Or the fact
that they could have been at the same orgy with different partners.

Several years ago while living in the Midwest, I met these young newlyweds. The husband was a
coworker but I had met his wife at company gatherings and we became friends.
I had another friend who knew her and her husband very well and she asked me to sit with
them sometime and listen to their story. One day the wife came over and I did just that.
For about 3 hours I was riveted and heard one of the most terrifying stories I had ever heard.
She told me about how she had grown up in a home where her father was a well respected,
well to do farmer but was secretly head of a Satanic coven. She and hersisters had been forced
to attend many secret rituals involving many respected people in our area. She said they
had been sexually molested and forced to watch the molestation and ritual murder of
other children. And that they were indeed able to conjure some kind of demon or evil entity.

The story was long and involved and very detailed and I remember thinking there is no way
someone could make up a story like this. She would have to be a brilliant psychopath to do
so. And maybe she was. I don't know. I moved away shortly after and I must say I was
relieved to do so. And she told me to read a book. The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry, which is
an expose by an investigative reporter into the Son of Sam killings. He says it was not JUST David Berkowitz
involved in those murders but a Satanic coven that stretches across the United States.
She swore everything in that book was true. Of course I can't prove it. I just know it
scared the sh*t out of me at the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I don't know.

I haven't studied this topic in the detail that you have...

but the reply kind of loses me when

Seriously?

I didn't think so.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it! - I certainly used to think so, but not any more!

There is a wealth of well documented stuff out there about the Clintons coc aine use and drug smuggling, trails of dead bodies - google it, look up the pink ballets as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is hundreds of cases and witnesses to the many levels of pedophiles, and the true nature ofNWO is the satanic agenda, how else can there be a human explanation? Also, it is stated in multiple links and books regarding the ELITE, powerful; and naming names,- again to you""mruss you need to actually do the research. I have been aware of this since early 70's.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

For those doubting the part about the orgies involving the Clintons.

Read Cathy O Brien's book. It's free on this scribd link, but it might make your computer go slow

Basically, Cathy O Brien was a Presidential Model Prostitute, whose parents were paid to keep having babies and to abuse them from a younge age to make them perfect subjects for mind control purposes later on in life. Some branch of the American Illuminati was funding and still funds these families to breed babies to be created into mind control tools later in life.

Cathy O Brien was turned into a Presidential Model sex servant to some top level politicians, if you read the book she will mention names that you are sure to know.

In a particular orgy incident, she was brought to a room were Hilary Clinton and some other politician's wife, if I recall well, I can't remember her name, were there, and they basically brought Cathy in and performed " something dirty" on her ( and some other disgusting sadist stuff), and at one point Bill Clinton nonchallantly walks in on Hilary and the other women like nothing,. Because, I think that at their level, this is very normal, and these women that these female mind control victims are pretty much NSA properties that are, besides used to cater to these top politicians pleasure desires, are used as perfect message couriers, as you will read in the book. They can basically, if they don't want to keep traces of certain information on a computer, or piece of paper that can be found, they can simply store it in the mind of the person, and the person has a pictographic memory that can retrieve it word for word. Many mind control victims will tell you this. The NSA has a bunch of these victim properties and they are not all used for the same purposes.

I strongly recommend you read the book.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 8-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Seriously?

I didn't think so.

Honestly?? Is it that you do not want to imagine because of your pre determined idea of what is sexual??

C'mon sex is a physical animalistic need! don't discount the human animal desire to satiate their needs. I agree i don't think i would want to imagine her having sex
but i could definitely imagine nearly any human getting right into an orgy if they morally knew they could get away with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join